Dr. Mervet Saleh, MD

Pain Medicine | Female

Ohio Institute Comp Pain Mgmt 1235 E Alex Bell Rd Centerville, OH 45459 Get Directions
Dr. Mervet Saleh, MD
Dr. Mervet Saleh, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Centerville, OH. She is 68 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Saleh is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center.

Dr. Saleh's Experience

See how Dr. Saleh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Saleh

Dr. Saleh accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Saleh is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Saleh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Saleh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saleh to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Saleh's Performance
    GOOD
Dr. Very rude, not companionate. Refuses to listen to your ability to pay for certain medications that are too expensive and won't give you an alternative medication. Waited 1 1/2 hours to be seen, to be insulted verbally.
in Dayton, OH |
Dr.Saleh has been a life changer. I broke my back almost a year ago, no one bothered to help me with pain not only did Dr.Saleh do injections - she gave me a TENS Unit, pain cream, and some pain medications. Thanks to her, I have barely had to use narcotics to deal with pain. I came in today for a 30 day check up so impressed by the care I have received, I had to give Dr.Saleh a hug to thank her for giving me my life back.
in Miamisburg, OH |
Terrible management, Physician and PA (Sarah Ballard) do not give quality care, if you cant afford good insurance, they will look down on you and you will be the least of their concern. Only care about $. Shelly was the only good provider in the office and she left. Office has high turnover, so you never know who you are talking to or who you are seeing. You only see the doctor the first 2 visits. After that, your taken care of by the physician assistant and medical assistant. Go elsewhere.
in miamisburg |
BEWARE mean dr mean pa sara ballard is the worst of them all if your on nerve meds no pain meds for you stay away or you will be sorry
in Dayton, OH |
Shelly is the best. I look forward to seeing her and talking to her every month. The staff is excellent!
in Sabina, OH |
I recommend this office whenever asked. All have been friendly. They go out of their way to help me with with anything.
in Troy, OH |
I seem to always be early to my appointments and they always take me in. The Dr, PA, and staff all spend the time I need to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend this office.
in Leesburg, OH |
I would recommend this office for the fact that they have the best staff and they take very good care of their patients. The Dr's are the BEST in the business. They have kept me working for the past 24 years after my injury. Dr.Saleh and her staff are my heroes!!
in Xenia, OH |
I recommend this office because they are very nice and listen well.
in Kettering, OH |
The screening process is strict to make sure we are receiving the best treatment available. Dealing with the chronic pain changes in your life but with proper treatment my quality of life has improved. Staying in bed or on the couch because of chronic pain was depressing and I felt my life had no real meaning, but with the wonderful team of Dr.Saleh, I am now able to get my life back! Dealing with chronic pain does not have to hijack your life anymore; get help & stay with the treatment plan!
in Waynesville, OH |
This office is excellent when it comes to bed side manner. I have seen other Dr's for this same condition and all they did was throw medications at me and ignore my input. My experience here at OICPM is the best.
in Dayton, OH |
This is the first Doctor's office that everyone has been nice to me.
in Dayton, OH |
If you are looking for an amazing Doctor that is going to take care of you and reduce your pain, then Dr.Saleh and her staff are the people to see. I have been coming her a year now and my pain has been under control since I came here.
in Fairnorn, OH |
I appreciate this office so much because the protocol is strict but fair, as it should be. I have always been treated well by Dr.Saleh and staff.
in Middletown, OH |
My trust and confidence in Dr.Saleh's injections is why I am here to start with and is why I continue to come here. I have complete faith in her.
in dayton ohio |
Dr. Saleh was great and so was the staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful
in Dayton, OH |
Despite repeated requests to actually see the doctor to ask questions about his care, my father wasn't allowed to see her. Was treated rudely and as though he is a drug addict. She didn't care about managing pain, only wanted to make appointments to get paid. Difficult time obtaining records when he wanted to look for another PM doctor. When he did get his records, they had outright lies about his condition and care. In the survey, he only gave one star because there is no option for zero stars.
in Dayton, OH |
I have seen several pain management doctors over several years, and Dr. Saleh provide detail instructions on the procedures. Dr. Saleh and staff were professional and courteous, each time I had an appointment. I am glad TRICARE recommended her. My pain has showed improvement and I am able to walk and stand-upright. Garvis Leak, SMSgt, USAF, (Retired)
in Xenia, OH |
She walked in the exam room, bumped my knees with her hammer, told me I needed to get an MRI....I asked why and for what...she said so we know where to place the injections. I explained to her that I had already done injections and they didn't help and I would not take them again. She folded up my chart & walked out of the room while I was still talking to her. Wrote a nasty letter to my referring physician saying I didn't care about his medical license!! Would not recommend this doctor!
in Dayton |
She is very rude and doesn't seem to care if you are in pain. I was treated like a drug addict, not a patient.
Have you seen Dr. Mervet Saleh, MD?
Are you Dr. Saleh?

Compare Dr. Saleh

Dr. Saleh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Saleh has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Saleh's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

Completed in 1981

Chldns Hospital

Completed in 1983

• Arabic

Dr. Saleh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saleh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)