Dr. Mervet Saleh, MD

Dr. Mervet Saleh, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Mervet Saleh, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Centerville, OH. She specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.Read her story

1235 E Alex Bell Rd

Centerville, OH 45459

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Saleh

See how frequently Dr. Saleh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain
Spondylosis

Dr. Saleh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Saleh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Saleh "After 10 years in the anesthesiology field, I decided I wanted to find a medical field that would be more rewarding with life changing and gratifying patient care. With many people affected by chronic pain and its vicious physically and psychologically deteriorating cycle all across the world, I found my calling. In 1998, I opened the Ohio Institute for Comprehensive Pain Management with the confidence and hope to restore people to their former lifestyles as free from pain as possible. My goal is to provide excellent and compassionate care using the most advanced therapy with outstanding skills. I am one of the few physicians in the area that has multiple board certifications in the field of Anesthesiology as well as Pain Management and Pain Medicine. I also hold a Certificate to Competency in Prescribing and Managing Controlled Substances for Treating Pain. In my free time away from the office I enjoy exercising, volunteering at charities and fundraisers, and traveling. I also spend an extensive amount of time attending medical seminars as well as researching medical advancements to optimize my knowledge and skills for the best patient care."

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Saleh is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Saleh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saleh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saleh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saleh's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saleh to family and friends

Dr. Saleh's Performance

GOOD

I have been receiving pain management services from Dr.Saleh for several years. I thank God for caring Physicians like her and her staff. In this era of "opioid drama", it is increasingly difficult to have medical professionals take pain issues with the seriousness it deserves. Dr.Saleh has the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Saleh and her staff have helped to relieve my pain more than any other doctor. The biggest reason that I like her is that she looks for alternatives to medication. Last August, I underwent surgery to have a neurostimulator implanted into my low back. This sends electric impulses to my low back...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
The staff makes you feel at ease. They explain in detail what they are doing and when they do it. The ladies in the procedure room are really down to earth and always make me feel welcomed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I receive procedures at this office. The staff is awesome and Dr.Saleh is the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The procedure staff is very professional and nice. After Dr.Saleh did my procedure I am almost pain free. They had me in and out in no time at all. Would recommend this office to anyone. A+ rating for this office!
Are you Dr. Saleh?