Dr. Mersedeh Karimian, DO

Dr. Mersedeh Karimian, DO

Pain Medicine  ·
Female
Dr. Mersedeh Karimian, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Apple Valley, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med in 2003 and specializes in pain medicine.

18400 US Highway 18 Ste A

Apple Valley, CA 92307

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Karimian

See how frequently Dr. Karimian performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Back Pain
high
Low Back Pain
Herniated Disc

Dr. Karimian's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Karimian does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Karimian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Karimian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Karimian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karimian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Karimian's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karimian to family and friends

Dr. Karimian's Performance

GOOD

I have been a patient of Dr. K’s for over 1 year now. I have never meet a more caring dr. in my life. She is like family! I have severe back pain due to arthritis and bulging disc. She is always willing to try new things with me. I even have a workers comp case due to an old accident. I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Karamian is the best dr. I’ve ever had ... hands down ... she’s even better than most GPs... she’s helped me control my back pain from horse accidents ... car accidents ... spinal stenosis ... herniated discs and a 10 hour surgery I had to remove a tumor in my stomach ... she’s amazing. Her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I'm a 66 year old woman who has suffered with chronic pain for 23 years. I had to go to Dr. K for pain meds after my p.c. dr, could no longer write them. She decided I had to have a urine test before She would write a new script. I called her office for 2 weeks to get results and was finally told...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
She is a wonderful caring absolutely super fantastic doctor. I come your pain management I have rheumatoid arthritis and I have never been treated with the level of respect that I deserve until I came here. She is absolutely wonderful..??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
Two visits for my wife that experiences 24/7 pain from a stroke. Found an almost total lack of communication on her part.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0