Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Hubsher

ADHD Mood and Behavior Center

210 Malapardis Rd Ste 204 Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Cedar Knolls, NJ and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from New York State U, College Of Medicine-Downstate in 1980 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and pediatric psychiatry.

Dr. Hubsher's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hubsher

4.2

Dr. Hubsher?
Dr. Hubsher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD
Dr. Hubsher changed our daughter’s life. After struggling with school for two years, she was stupid. Then my sister suggested Dr. Hubsher...it all turned around from there. He listened to us, and more importantly to our daughter. The medication and his confirmation that she could succeed, and she was off like a shot. Two years later, and it’s honor roll every marking period and a confidence in herself that shines in her smile. Very grateful to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD?
Extremely helpful in getting my son finally on the right medications after 2 long years. Willing to listen to me about the long road and history we have had in order to best treat him. Is very thoughtful and compassionate, great listener. Very Thankful we found Dr. Hubshner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD?
I was concerned my son was suffering from depression & wanted to see a dr ASAP. 2 drs offices I called never even returned my phone calls. Dr. Hubsher’s staff got right back to me & scheduled an appt. within days. Office staff is very pleasant & easy to deal with. Dr. Hubsher is very thorough, easy to talk to (my son feels the same way) and caring. He does not rush through the appts. I am so happy we found Dr. Hubsher and my son is doing so much better now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD?
Dr. Hubsher is a true professional who has helped to set me up on a great path in life. His diagnosis + subsequent treatment has allowed me to alleviate my disabilities and accomplish goals I never would have imagined. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD?
I brought my child to Dr. Hubsher when he was experiencing acute anxiety. In the process of helping my son with both medically and with counseling, Dr. Hubsher suggested that perhaps it would be helpful if I sought treatment. My anxiety stems from trauma in childhood and I always lived with it, but after seeking treatment, my life has changed. I can now sleep through the night and am able to recognize "normal" anxiety vs. not normal anxiety. This doctor and practice have been life changing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD?
Dr. Hubshner is terrible, very interested in money, please goo elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hubsher, because he has changed my son's life. Everyone that dealt with my son had recommended residential placement. Dr H was able to incorporate medications that stabilized him. We had tried other psychiatrists, but he had to be hospitalized without any success. Dr. Hubsher is wonderful!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD?
My husband and I would highly recommend Dr. Hubsher. We came to him desperate for help with our son and within a few sessions he was able to diagnose and help our son more than doctors we had seen for months at a time. Dr. Hubsher put together plans for both therapy and medication which have made all the difference. He took the time to listen to my son and as such earned his trust. The flexibility in scheduling Dr. Hubshir offers helps keep the family involved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD?
Dr. Hubsher was the first doctor in our three year journey to correctly diagnose our teenager. He was patient and took a holistic approach to understanding our son. It has made a huge difference in our child's social, emotional and academic life. I have already recommended Dr. Hubsher to our school and two friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD?
After his initial analysis, he said that my son needed hospitalization and sent us out the door. He did not call or arrange anything, state a diagnosis, suggest a therapy. Nothing. Collected the money and sent us away. The therapist my son had been seeing for over a month was shocked at this response and theorized that the doctor thought my son was too much of a liability to treat. Luckily his therapist was there to put this horrendous care in perspective and help me with my son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Merritt Hubsher, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hubsher?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Hubsher's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hubsher's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Psychiatric Diseases