Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD

Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD

Urology | Female

Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Lightfoot is affiliated with Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.

Dr. Lightfoot's Experience

See how Dr. Lightfoot's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lightfoot

Dr. Lightfoot accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lightfoot has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lightfoot's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lightfoot to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Lightfoot's Performance
Richardson, TX |
Dr lightfoot is friendly and knowledgeable but always in hurry to leave the office and doesn't give you enough time to ask questions. Her nurse Is very nice; but the front office staff are unfriendly and most rude.
in Ferris, TX |
Very efficient and professional office. Dr. Lightfoot was attentive, professional, and approachable.
Mesquite, TX |
Professional, friendly, honest. She is the greatest!!
in McKinney, TX |
I am so happy that I picked Dr. Lightfoot among other options since she provided me not only a wonderful visit experience but she was very thorough with the examination, explanation of medical conditions and provided some free meds as well as other course of treatments and options. Above all she demonstrated at all times that she cares for her patients. I would not hesitate to visit her again. Her personnel was very helpful and courteous.
in Dallas, TX |
I told the staff on the way out, 'this was an excellent first experience in this office".
in Dallas, TX |
I love Dr. Lightfoot for her caring bedside manner. She listens and is deliberate in her diagnosis and treatment. She is also up to date on a variety of treatments. I trust her implicitly.
in Plano, TX |
I can't say yeah or nay. I have been waiting to hear from her to set an appointment since January 23, 2017 (it is now February 6, 2017) and she has yet to respond to the message I left. My doctor referred me to her and I am now trying to find out if there are any more doctors in his network. I have been waiting for a response to my message from him since January 30, 2017. With this situation, I could be dead before getting an appointment with anyone!
in Plano, TX |
Despite having a friendly manner, Dr. Lightfoot does not impress with her always rushed appearance in and departure from the exam room. Questions are answered in a hurry, as though they are delaying her from the next patient, her schedule more important than you.
in Plano, TX |
She always seems in such a hurry and doesn't want to spend time answering my questions. She talks super fast and doesn't even give me a chance to respond. I have visited her twice but both of them lasted less than 5 minutes while I had to co-pay $200 with nothing improved/resolved. Definitely not going back. Don't waste your time seeing a doctor who doesn't care at all and only wants to see as many patients as possible in one day to collect money.
in Mckinney, TX |
She did a great job with my surgery. I am two years out now and continue to have no issues. My internist and rheumatologist wouldn't let me see anyone else.
in Frisco, TX |
I am alive & able to write this due, in large part to the care & concern shown to me by Dr. Meredith Lightfoot & her nurse, Katy. Their actions on 3/23-24/2016 helped save my life. They both went above & beyond the call of duty to not only make sure my physical crisis was resolved, but my mind was at ease as well. Over the years, I have learned that, for Dr. Lightfoot & her staff, this level of care & concern is business as usual. I will be eternally grateful for everything they did for me.
in Dallas, Texas |
Great bedside manner and a wonderful human being. She truly cares about her patients and has a wonderful sense of humor, which is important to me. She listened to my concerns and took the time to answer my questions as well as my spouse's questions. I cannot say enough good things about her!
in Plano, TX |
Dr. light foot and staff saw me at my worst. She and her staff were extremely professional and compassionate. I would highly recommend her. Office was clean and staff was so helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Are you Dr. Lightfoot?

Compare Dr. Lightfoot

Dr. Lightfoot's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Lightfoot has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lightfoot's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Lightfoot does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lightfoot and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Lithotripsy
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry