Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD

Urology ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Lightfoot

Urology Clinics of North Texas

6124 W Parker Rd Ste 434 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD is an urology specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 1998 and specializes in urology.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lightfoot

3.6

Dr. Lightfoot?
Dr. Lightfoot's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD
I am SO thankful I found Dr. Lightfoot. She listened to my concerns and presented me with a recommended treatment plan. There were a few options but her advice was sound and helpful. I am so thankful she recommended the Mona Lisa Touch treatment as well as the other protocols for treatment. My issues have been completely resolved and I am a grateful and pleased patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
I trust Dr. Lightfoot implicitly! She is knowledgeable, compassionate and works diligently for the best solutions for her patients needs and care. I highly recommend her and wish there were more professionals like her in the system.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Dr. Lightfoot is one of rudest, least caring doctors I've ever been to. She spent less than 10 minutes total with me, & in that time managed to talk over me, tell me all my other doctors were wrong and that her say "trumped" theirs, cath me with no warning, shove a prescription sample at me (with no collection of past info or contraindications), & rush me out of her office without ever letting me get a full sentence out. When I tried to ask her questions she acted offended. Go somewhere else.
Hello, it's upsetting to hear that you did not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Dr. Lightfoot is the most arrogant and condescending doctor I have ever visited.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Great doctor. Very decisive. Compassionate and caring. Would recommend to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Thankful for this knowledgeable doctor who goes above and beyond for her patients. In addition to her excellent care and thoroughness...she lightens the day with her bubbly personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
DR LIGHTFOOT IS THE BEST SHE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL CARING FRIENDLY AND CARES ABOUT HER PATIENT SHE IS MY NUMBER ONE DOCTOR I WISH SHE COULD BE MY ONLY DOCTOR AND I WISH DR LIGHTFOOT COULD BE MY FAMILY DOCTOR TOO I THANK GOD FOR DR LIGHTFOOT SHE IS THE GREATEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD. THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESSED AND SAFE DAY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
The initial paperwork took half an hour to fill out and I had been there a couple of years ago without that much changing. Other than that, everything was wonderful. The receptionist and nurses were great-friendly and efficient. The Dr. helped and knew exactly what I needed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
I have been a patience for over a decade and can't say enough of Dr. Lightfoot. Our relationship has been amazing. She's always professional, caring, straight forward and an advocate to her patients. I feel so blessed to have her as my urologist and would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Dr. Lightfoot is very friendly and professional. She explains things thoroughly so I can understand it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Dr. Light foot is amazing! She is smart, professional and has a great sense of humor. I have been a patient of hers for 2 years and highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Dr Lightfoot is fantastic but the staff at her office are terrible. They are not helpful and very rude besides the front desk. Because of their inadequate support with insurance and when the doctor is not available, I would not recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Dr Lightfoot is extremely professional and caring at the same time. I appreciate that she sits down talks to me and my wife and explains everything so I can understand what is happening and the expected next steps are. I happen to have a health care background and like that she doesn’t assume because of that she doesn’t need to explain. Also never feel like she is rushing to take care me when she is examining me she has time to answer questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
On the first visit I liked her. She performed a “procedure “ and told me nothing was wrong. Afterwards she told me my constant need to urinate was in my head and I needed mental help. Turns out I needed pelvic floor physical therapy. Thank God I found another doctor who listened, instead of rushing my appointment and calling me crazy. She led me to getting my life back. No thanks to Dr. lightfoot Don’t waste your time or think she will fix you when she says come back in 6 weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
This was one of the most pleasant visits I've had with any doctor. Urological issues aren't exactly the most routine of things, especially considering the downstream consequences. I found the front desk staff to be friendly, professional and helpful. Dr. Lightfoot was friendly, smiling and very attentive. She involved me in the decision to get a further biopsy based on lab results. I felt comfortable and most of all, confident in her course of action.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Dr Lightfoot is fantastic. She is very busy, but answered all my questions. She called me personally to discuss an upcoming treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Really listened to everything I had to say. Gave me options and let me choose what was best for me. Everyone there was polite and friendly. Excellent care :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Chronic UTI's were getting to be a problem and she recommended a procedure that no other urologist had suggested to me which has been a fabulous fix! She was lighthearted and straight to the point and obviously knew her stuff. She reminded me that you should always go to a Dr. that has your "parts"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
We drove 3 hours to see this Doctor and chose her (from an online search) based on her credentials. I was not disappointed. Being a nurse, I was looking for specific qualities and although she solved my issue in one appointment, I would be thrilled to be nearer to where she practices. I felt as though we had known each other her for a long time and she treated me as if I was a family member. Very efficient, proficient and a super personality. So happy I chose her for my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meredith Lightfoot, MD?
Dr. Lightfoot has been my Dr for 3 years. She is knowledgeable and tells you like it is. In my case my prior Dr wanted me to have surgery and she advised the new technique was not proven. Her assistant does a great job, all the pre work The front office staff move you thru registering very easy. Check out is smooth as well. I would highly recommend Dr Lightfoot
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lightfoot?

• Urology

1998
University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
1998

Dr. Lightfoot accepts

(214) 691-1902

Dr. Lightfoot accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Lightfoot's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lightfoot's Top Procedures and Conditions

Atrophic Vaginitis

Dr. Lightfoot treats Atrophic Vaginitis more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Lightfoot treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Lightfoot treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Lightfoot treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Atrophic Vaginitis

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Cystectomy
  • Cystometry
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Stones
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Lithotripsy
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiectomy
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Urethral Stones
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lightfoot treats patients.

Compare Providers