Dr. Meredith Barbour, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Duke Primary Care 10211 Alm St Ste 1100 Raleigh, NC 27617 Get Directions
Dr. Meredith Barbour, MD
Dr. Meredith Barbour, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Raleigh, NC. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Barbour is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital and Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Barbour's Care Philosophy

I grew up in Dunn and have been in practice with Duke Primary Care Brier Creek since 2008. I enjoy the relationships I develop with my patients first and foremost. I believe strongly in continuity of care and preventative medicine. I choose to practice family medicine for these reasons and also because it allows me to see patients of all ages. I have a particular interest in geriatrics due to the close relationship I had with my grandfather growing up. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my husband and our two very loud toddlers.

Dr. Barbour's Experience

See how Dr. Barbour's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Barbour

Dr. Barbour accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Barbour is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Barbour has admitting privileges.

Dr. Barbour's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barbour to family and friends
3.3
based on 14 total reviews
Dr. Barbour's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Meredith Barbour, MD?
Are you Dr. Barbour?

Compare Dr. Barbour

Dr. Barbour's Care Philosophy

Dr. Barbour's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Barbour has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Barbour's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Barbour does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Barbour and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Brody School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2005

Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

Completed in 2008

Dr. Barbour does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barbour and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Barbour does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Barbour and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.