Dr. Mercy Odueyungbo, MD

Dr. Mercy Odueyungbo, MD

Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Odueyungbo is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship trained Mohs surgeon. She specializes in the detection and treatment of skin cancer using Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery. Besides Mohs surgery, she specializes in cosmetic dermatology, acne, psoriasis and any skin condition that has internal manifestations. She loves dermatology because the disease is visible and enjoys working with the patients to come up with a treatment plan. She views that your skin is a reflection of your overall health and promotes a healthy lifestyle to achieve this. Her hobbies include yoga, traveling, reading books on personal development, cooking and dancing.

Forefront Dermatology - Marquette

1007 Harbor Hills Dr

Marquette, MI 49855

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Odueyungbo

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Odueyungbo's Experience

Dr. Odueyungbo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatitis
  • Itchy Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pityriasis Rosea

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University of Iowa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • St Luke's - Roosevelt Hosp Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Beth Israel Hosp/Mt Sinai Hosps
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Odueyungbo has no media or publications listed.

• AAD Patient Advocate Task Force, Member
  • American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • ASDA Program Liason, Member
  • Womens Dermatologic Society Resident Member, Member

Dr. Odueyungbo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Odueyungbo to family and friends
Dr. Odueyungbo's Performance
Chesaning, MI |
Very professional and answered all my questions. Delicate surgery above my eye and her concern and care were great.
in Marquette, Mi. |
Both of my experiences with Dr. Odueyungbo have been very positive, My waiting room time was reasonably short and much better than most Dr.s visits. Dr. Mercy didn't make me feel like she was in a rush and spent the proper amount of time discussing my issue.. .
Marquette, MI |
I met Dr. Mercy for the first time and really liked her. She seems very knowledgeable. Also, I had another appointment soon after my appointment with the Dr. The staff was very accommodating and got me in and out quickly. Great overall experience.
I was very pleased with my first appointment with Dr. O. She was very personable, explained everything she was seeing and doing. She was very gentle and kind. Dr. O is a great addition to our community, I am grateful she is willing to brave our weather and practice here.
in Marquette,Mi |
This community is very fortunate to have Dr. Odueyungbo available. She is so capable, always willing to listen, and provides excellent treatment.
Gladstone Mi. |
Great and almost painless experience , answers and explains all of my questions so that i can understand. Would definitely recommend . Thank you Dr. O .
in Marquette, MI |
Dr. Odueyungbo is a highly qualified and caring physician. Our community is fortunate that she has chosen to practice here.
in Marquette, Mi |
Dr. Odueyungbo was very caring and passionate about my procedure. She explained everything prior to her starting. She took the time to answer any questions I had, without the feeling of being rushed. Dr. O has the bedside manner we wished every doctor had!
unising, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. O. Her thoroughness during my examination was very evident and her pleasant and caring personality were bonuses! It was very apparent that she "knew her stuff". I appreciated that Dr. O did not feel the need to over extend the appointment. She was efficient, told me what I needed to know. and made sure I understood what she was explaining. She was happy to take the time to answer any questions I had and sent me on my way with a smile.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Houghton, MI |
Dr. Odueyungbo is very friendly, thorough and knowledgeable, and I completely trust her with my skin care. I would highly recommend Dr. Odueyungbo.
in Marquette, MI |
I highly recommend Dr. Odueyungbo to all, especially those who never been to a dermatologist before. Her professionalism, as well as her friendly demeanor puts one at ease.
in Marquette, MI |
I like Dr. O because she is very knowledgeable about her field and she explains the diagnosis to you in great detail. Dr. O "tells you the way it is" to make sure you are doing the right thing or suffer the consequences. If you are looking for a physician that doesn't sugar-coat things - she is definitely the person to see. I like her.
Escanaba, MI |
She was very friendly and assured, and quickly diagnosed my skin condition and allayed my fears, also confirming my past experience in this regard.
Have you seen Dr. Mercy Odueyungbo, MD?

Visit Dr. Odueyungbo

Dr. Odueyungbo accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.