Dr. Mercy Odueyungbo, MD

Dr. Mercy Odueyungbo, MD

Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Mercy Odueyungbo, MD is a dermatologist in Marquette, MI and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from Indiana University / School Of Medicine in 2010 and specializes in dermatology, mohs micrographic surgery, and more.Read her story

Forefront Dermatology - Marquette

1007 Harbor Hills Dr

Marquette, MI 49855

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Odueyungbo

See how frequently Dr. Odueyungbo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Warts
Skin Infections
high

Dr. Odueyungbo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Odueyungbo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Odueyungbo "Dr. Odueyungbo is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship trained Mohs surgeon. She specializes in the detection and treatment of skin cancer using Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery. Besides Mohs surgery, she specializes in cosmetic dermatology, acne, psoriasis and any skin condition that has internal manifestations. She loves dermatology because the disease is visible and enjoys working with the patients to come up with a treatment plan. She views that your skin is a reflection of your overall health and promotes a healthy lifestyle to achieve this. Her hobbies include yoga, traveling, reading books on personal development, cooking and dancing."

This content was provided by Dr. Odueyungbo "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Iowa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • St Luke's-Roosevelt Hosp Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Beth Israel Hosp/Mt Sinai Hosps
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Odueyungbo has no media or publications listed.

• AAD Patient Advocate Task Force, Member
  • American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • ASDA Program Liason, Member
  • Womens Dermatologic Society Resident Member, Member

Dr. Odueyungbo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Odueyungbo to family and friends
based on 26 total reviews (16 with comments)

Dr. Odueyungbo's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I brought my 13 year old in for a abnormal mole she was a little scared but after seeing DR O she put her mind and my mind at ease DR is phenomenal I would definitely recommend her.
Yes she is personable and knowledgeable. But I asked her about a bump on my cheek which she said was a clogged pore, basically a zit and she could pick it. I said sure. She charged me for a surgical procedure, $325 . I called to see if there was a mistake in the billing and she said no. Be sure to...more
in Marquette, MI
Dr Odueyungbo has a loving and caring bedside manner! She is kind and takes time to listen to you and answer any questions you may have.
in Chesaning, MI
Very professional and answered all my questions. Delicate surgery above my eye and her concern and care were great.
in Marquette, Mi.
Both of my experiences with Dr. Odueyungbo have been very positive, My waiting room time was reasonably short and much better than most Dr.s visits. Dr. Mercy didn't make me feel like she was in a rush and spent the proper amount of time discussing my issue.. .