Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD

Psychosomatic Medicine •  Female • Age 42

Dr. Gomez De Vargas

Integrated Mind Medicine

1946 Tyler St Ste 14 Hollywood, FL 33020

Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD is a psychosomatic medicine specialist in Hollywood, FL. She specializes in psychosomatic medicine, pastoral counseling, and more.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Gomez De Vargas accepts

Dr. Gomez De Vargas accepts the following insurance:

National Benefit Plans

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Gomez De Vargas treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Gomez De Vargas' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Dr. Gomez De Vargas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gomez De Vargas

Dr. Gomez De Vargas?
Dr. Gomez De Vargas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD
She is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD?
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Mencia Gomez. I've seen MANY doctors over the course of many years and it's rare to find someone as compassionate and knowledgeable as she is. From my first visit, she listened and actually HEARD me. She truly CARES and doesn't just sit back, write notes and hand out scripts. I've had some incredibly scary moments with my bipolar, especially this past year, and she helped me get through to the other side where I couldn't see any light at all and all I could see was darkness......that's changed tremendously! She wouldn't give up on me....even when I wanted to give up on myself. She's an incredible gift in my life. Intelligent, professional and kind. I HIGHLY recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD?
I have been an patient of Dr. Gomez, for nearly four years and see her several times/year. At the time being new to S. Florida and starting from scratch, I began my search and created a short-list. After interviewing several local physicians, it was a clear choice! Dr. Gomez exemplifies professionalism and embodies the core values you look for in any “good person.” She quickly earns trust and is great at what she does. A true professional who honors integrity, a passion for what she does and is truly great council. When it comes to accommodating me and my hectic life, Dr. Gomez is incredibly easy and readily able to make any necessary adjustments to fit me in (her already very busy schedule). Whether it be on weekends or during lunch hours, Dr. Gomez is always willing and able to help! I attribute this to her continued success! It has been a pleasure to be her patient and I give my complete endorsement to anyone looking for a great Psychologist or medical doctor. Truly one of a kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD?
I saw Dr. Gomez yesterday after only calling in the morning. I was amazing that she had an opening the same day that I called-- now I see why. Dr. Gomez was the worst interaction with a medical "professional" that I have ever seen. I would not wish her on my worst enemy. After being diagnosed by multiple psychiatrists and psychologists with Type II Bipolar Disorder and BPD, she told me they were all wrong, and within 15 minutes of meeting me, gave me an entirely new diagnosis-- blaming everything on my father who I have not even seen or cared about in over ten years! She also told me that I definitely don't have BPD because "I don't like borderline people. And I can see if they are just by looking in their eyes-- I can see it in their eyes and I don't like them". She then only prescribed brand-name medications because she likes them better, even though no insurance covers them. The office also had my insurance information hours before I came in and told me my appointment was covered, o
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD?
I trust Dr Gomez, she is not only a great medical doctor who integrates Medicine an Psychiatry, but also she is wonderful therapist. Her biblical counseling is well versed in scriptural wisdom. I am blessed to know her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD?
Ella es muy directa. Me gusto la consejeria biblica, pero lo que mas me gusto fue que tenia los pies en la tierra. Me inspira confianza.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD?
Me ayudó mucho a superar la ansiedad. No tome medicamentos, pero con los cables y sus recomendaciones sali adelante. Me alegro de que sea mi doctora. Gracias Mencia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD?
When I moved to South Florida my most pressing concern was finding the right Psychiatric Health Professional. Via recommendations from friends, I became a patient of Dr. Gomez De Vargas. I was seeking a kind, compassionate, and progressive thinking psychiatrist with a firm knowledge of alternative treatments. Dr. Gomez De Vargas is all that and more. She is an amazing psychiatrist and an amazing human being. Just knowing that I can count on her automatically reduces my anxiety level!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD?
When I moved to S. FL from NYC the most difficult part of my move was finding the right Psychiatric Professional that I could connect with. Via recommendations, I found Dr. Gomez De Vargas. A match made in heaven! She is so understanding, kind, and non-judgemental about my emotional needs and my medications. She has been so instrumental in helping me to adjust to my new life here in S. FL I have been her patient now for almost a year, and I really enjoy our sessions. She is a true gem!
Thanks, I appreciate your input. Stay well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD?
Doctor Gomez de Vargas is very unprofessional and I would not recommend her to anybody. She will treat patients only if they have a petty problem such as a phobia to heights or something trivial like that. She kicked me out in the worst moment of my life, knowing that I had recently gone through lots of traumas and abuses and that I was suicidal. She refused to assist me anymore just because someone talked to her badly about me. She did not even wait for me to find another doctor. She told me I
If this is a real patient (which I to this point...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mencia Gomez De Vargas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gomez De Vargas?

Patients are seen by doctor Gomez, regardless of their inability to pay. Please contact us at 754 210 5363.

• Psychosomatic Medicine
  • Pastoral Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma

Montefiore Albert Einstein Coll Med
Montefiore Albert Einstein Coll Med
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
New York Theological Seminary
Psychoanalysis, Nyu Psychoanalytic Institute.
Transplant Psychiatry, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain.