Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt, MD

• Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth
  • Oxford Health Plans

Patient Testimonials

Very professional friendly staff.

Excellent doctor and completely professional staff from the beginning first step into the front office to the recovery room! I trust Dr. Mel and his professional staff with my life, and have total confidence He is brilliant, kind, compassionate and provides excellent information and instructions on my procedures. PERFECT!

Kind, very informative, clean, the staff was excellent. A job well done.

Dr. Mel Rosenblatt is a vascular and interventional radiologist specializing in the proper diagnosis and minimally invasive treatment of conditions including venous and arterial disease, particularly in their most complex forms. The first in Connecticut to perform endovascular laser ablation and endovascular radiofrequency ablation, he continues to pioneer and improve diagnosis and treatment of venous disease in all its incarnations.Read more

Dr. Rosenblatt's Experience

See how Dr. Rosenblatt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rosenblatt

Dr. Rosenblatt accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rosenblatt has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rosenblatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenblatt to family and friends
Dr. Rosenblatt's Performance
East Lyme, CT |
Dr.Melvin Rosenblatt is excellent at what he does.However,he needs a partner to handle emergencies so that a planned surgery is done "on time" and not with a 45-60 minute wait.You are already told to arrive one hour before your appointment,Therefore,it should be planned so that you are taken at your scheduled time. Since this is not a hospital.I would expect this .When my husband had this procedure at Yale many years ago it was done on time as it should be.r
Professional, kind and a remarkable experience. All fears were taken away with the smiles and the humor,
Very wonderful and my legs will so much better for summer:)
excellent
Very nice.
a very professional experience with excellent patient care
Very good.
The staff is just as wonderful, I'm so glad I came across Dr. Rosenblatt. Amazing, I felt very relaxed.
Good communication, open to questions and provided acceptable and complete answers.
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rosenblatt and all the staff and nurses in this office. They diagnosed my problem quickly and easily, came up with a clear treatment plan, making me feel very at ease in the process by explaining everything in thorough detail. Everyone has been warm and welcoming as well, including the front office. I really couldn't be happier with the care and attention I've received here!
The staff (Catherine, Betsy & Favio) couldn't have been friendlier as I checked in. They were not only helpful, but made sure I knew everything that was going to happen in a kind, gentle and loving way. They were continually asking if I needed anything and very attentive. As I was prepped for surgery, Jeff, my RT, introduced himself and couldn't have been nicer, explaining what was going to happen, what kind of music I wanted to play, making sure I was comfortable. I ...
Excellent! Entire staff is phenomenal!
Very nice.
I have never felt so safe and treated so kindly by a Dr. Roseblatt and the the entire staff as well! I wish I had known Dr.Rosenblatt before, I felt as though I was a test patient for the other Doctors before I had found Dr. Rosenblatt. His office is very comforting and the most kind people I have ever known ever!
Good
Helped me over my nervousness by kind attentive care. Always felt I was being well cared for and my comfort was a priority.
I am impressed with the caring staff who are skilled professionals.
Kind, very informative, clean, the staff was excellent. A job well done.
Very professional friendly staff.
Dr. Rosenblatt is THE BEST. He explains the procedure in a way that is easy to understand and not condescending. Makes you feel calm, prepared and safe. Constantly making sure that the patient is not feeling pain during procedure. Really listens to patient's needs and feelings. Staff is AMAZING; personable and responsible. After years of different doctors and procedures, I can finally say my condition is improving and it is ALL thanks to Dr. Rosenblatt! Using any other doctor is a big mistake.
Have you seen Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt, MD?

Dr. Rosenblatt's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rosenblatt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Vascular & Interventional Radiology
  •  Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology

Dr. Rosenblatt has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rosenblatt's Board Certifications

The Johns Hopkins Hospital

Completed in 1991

• Hebrew
  • Yiddish

Dr. Rosenblatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenblatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Vascular & Interventional Radiology