Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Maclin II

Parkcrest Plastic Surgery

845 N New Ballas Ct Ste 300 Saint Louis, MO 63141

Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Howard U, College Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Maclin II's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Maclin II

Dr. Maclin II?
Dr. Maclin II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD
One of the best plastic surgeon around. He gave me hope again. I felt very comfortable with him. He is totally very professional, has a great sense of humor. Truly love his Patients and job. Great team of workers in the office. I highly recommend this doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD?
Dr. Maclin is running a fraudulent side of his business. They cater to the transgender community regarding gender affirming surgeries. He does not have the education nor mindfulness to effectively treat trans and gender fluid people. He speaks inappropriately to those patients. If you are seeking medical procedures to match your identity PLEASE DO NOT WORK WITH THIS MAN! He is in it for hte money and is destroying hope and lives. THey scam you on what your out of pocket cost will be and are far from transparent. DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY FOR ANYTHING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD?
Dr. Maclin is wonderful! He is a no-nonsense physician and is genuinely caring and patient. You will get it like it is, no BS. Saying that, everything from my first consult was thorough, my questions were answered and he has a great sense of humor that immediately puts you at ease. I am so satisfied with my results (tummy tuck) that I cannot stop looking at myself, trying on new clothes, etc. He has truly restored my confidence and I am a VERY satisfied patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD?
From the receptionist, to Kris, to Jenni and Dr. Maclin this place is exceptional. The people are exceptional. For the first time ever I have been comfortable in my own skin. All thanks to the beautiful work of Dr. Maclin and his team. Jenni is by far the kindest most passionate person I have met. Her passion and care shines right through her eyes. Dr. Maclin and Jenni together are quite the team. They are passionate in what they do. And it shows. This is the place to go if you want/need any kin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD?
Dr Maclin is a miracle worker. Following a double mastectomy, another well known, highly rated StL plastic surgeon butchered and left me looking mangled. Dr. Maclin was able to perform reconstruction surgery and gave me beautiful breasts. Dr. Maclin thoroughly and patiently explains options and outcomes. I highly recommend Dr. Maclin as the first choice as reconstruction surgeon. This doctor does not need to be on a billboard, but I would willingly be on a billboard praising his skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD?
Dr Maclin is wonderful! He took me from a 32F to a 32C! He's bedside manners are great, very attentive, straight forward and funny! He made me feel so comfortable with the process from start to finish and I cannot forget about his nurse Debbie! She is the sweetest thing ever. The staff is amazing. He gave back me back my confidence I lost. I'm 34 and I look like I'm 21 again. No lie! I'm only 3 months post op and my scars are minimal and I feel great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to any and everyone!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD?
Dr Maclin & his staff are truly amazing. Everyone is always very friendly & accommodating. Dr Maclin always made sure to thoroughly explain what to expect up to, during, & following my tummy tuck procedure. No sugar coating, but also no pressure. I was very nervous going into this whole journey, but he & his staff kindly made sure to answer all of my questions & put all my concerns to rest. I have absolutely no regrets. I am 100% satisfied with my results & I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD?
Dr. Maclin was exceptional. I had major abdominal surgery to repair hernias (with a general surgeon) and had a panniculectomy in conjunction because of excess skin from weight loss. He did masterful work and has an excellent bedside manner. He gave us his cell phone number while I was still in the hospital and told me to call with ANY questions. When home health came, he asked them to call him first each time because he is so particular about his patient's care. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD?
Dr maclin did a bilateral reduction/lift on me and he has amazing bedside manner and all the staff were amazing!! I can't wait to see the final results but so far so good! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD?
Dr. Maclin is one of the most special and compassionate doctors I have ever been seen by. He goes above and beyond what a normal doctor does and he truly wants to help and make a difference what an unbelievable surgeon he actually cares about his patients he changed my life when no one else would help me .There are not enough words to express my gratitude to him he is a gift from God I'm blessed for having him come into my life when I had no hope he gave me hope and helped me he's an amazing dr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melvin Maclin II, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Maclin II?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Maclin II's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Maclin II's Top Procedures and Conditions

Excision of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Maclin II performs Excision of Benign Skin Lesion more than 45% of his peers

Dr. Maclin II performs this procedure more than 45% of his peers

• Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction