Contact provider for availability

Podiatric Surgery ·  Female

Dr. Baker

Dr. Melva L. Baker Podiatry, PC

928 Broadway @ 21st Street New York, NY 10010

Dr. Melva Baker, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in New York, NY. She specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Baker accepts

Dr. Baker?
Dr. Baker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melva Baker, DPM
Recent
I had a really nice experience with Dr. Melva Baker. She was very patient and kind and was able to identify my problem immediately. I would recommend anyone in the New Rochelle area to go visit her. She is worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melva Baker, DPM?
Dr. Baker has treated my entire family. I go to her because she treats my Diabetic Foot issues but she also treats my daughter who suffers from painful flat feet. Dr. Baker takes her time with you and does not rush you out of her office. She is very interested in her patients and treats them with care and professionalism. We love Dr. Baker and recommend her any chance we get. There aren't a lot of Podiatrist in New Rochelle and Dr. Baker is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melva Baker, DPM?
I usually don't like to write reviews but I had to write one for Dr. Baker. She is the best Podiatrist I have ever had, and believe me, I had many. I have to go see a Podiatrist regularly and Dr. Baker is always so pleasant, professional and kind. She really cares about her patient's and go beyond the standard treatment as a Doctor. She personally calls her patients to check on them, as well as treat you with kindness and make sure you leave her office in better shape than you came.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melva Baker, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Baker?