Dr. Melody Swinford, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Family Care Center 606 E Goode St Ste 100 Quitman, TX 75783 Get Directions
Dr. Melody Swinford, MD
Dr. Melody Swinford, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Quitman, TX. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Swinford is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center Quitman.

Dr. Swinford's Experience

See how Dr. Swinford's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Swinford

Dr. Swinford accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Swinford is now accepting new patients
Family Care Center of Quitman606 E Goode St Ste 100
Quitman, TX 75783
(903) 763-2421Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Swinford has admitting privileges.

Dr. Swinford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Swinford to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Swinford's Performance
Alba, TX |
Satisfied until office began calling repeatedly to come for blood test. Finally had time to get the blood test completed. Office then wanted me to come in to talk to doctor. After rescheduling several appointments, I asked if I could have blood test information sent to me and was told they would have to ask doctor. I received the results of blood test with a letter informing me that she would no longer be my doctor. Feeling confused. I am usually healthy, pay high insurance, small income.
in Texas |
I started with this Clinic in January. I have been in maybe a total of 3 times. The last time I was there...I went in for breathing problems due to Allergies / SInus issues. Dr ordered a Cortizone shot and I got my flu shot. I have had dozens of shots in my lifetime in the hip area. This time....within 15 minutes of the nurse giving me this shot...I was in severe pain....and have been for the last 2 weeks with no relief. That has NEVER happened before. Pain goes from my behind all the way down m
Alba, TX |
We had a really bad experience and found the office staff to be extremely incopitent. Even without the bad experience, I don't feel she's a good doctor. I also didn't like the fact that I was always charged an office visit for a 2 minute follow up appt.
Mineola, TX |
My kids and I had used Dr Swinford for years and never had an issue. I called to schedule my husband an appt. and because he canceled a new patient appt. previously (months if not years ago) they will not see him in the clinic AT ALL. What kind of policy is that? Needless to say she just lost my family of 5 as patients.
Hawkins, TX |
Lacked connection with patient. Seemed cold. More concerned in keeping to schedule than getting to know me and answering all my questions. This was a first visit (also last). No follow up on tests nor scheduled next appointment after 3 days of waiting for call back. Maybe with experience she will improve. If I could have rated her less than poor, I would have done so. Nurse (Renee) and staff seemed much more professional.
Have you seen Dr. Melody Swinford, MD?
Are you Dr. Swinford?

Compare Dr. Swinford

Dr. Swinford's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Swinford has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Swinford's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Swinford does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Swinford and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Swinford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swinford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Swinford does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Swinford and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.