Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD

Fairfax OB/GYN Associates PC

3650 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 203 Fairfax, VA 22033

Se habla Español

Se habla Español

Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Wilson accepts

Dr. Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Select
CareFirst Maryland POS
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Wilson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wilson's Top Procedures and Conditions

Fetal Cardiac Monitoring

Dr. Wilson performs Fetal Cardiac Monitoring more than 60% of her peers

Dr. Wilson performs this procedure more than 60% of her peers

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Wilson treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 44% of her peers

Dr. Wilson treats this condition more than 44% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Abnormal Menstruation

• Cervical Cancer
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Female Infertility
  • Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

2.1

Dr. Wilson?
Dr. Wilson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD
Very Rude, disrespectful, cut me off several times, Never listened to me. When I tried to talk to her and ask for my right. and When I complained, they send me a letter stating that I am no longer able to come to Fairfax OBGYN. This is how they want to avoid patient who fights for their rights. She never listened to me, did not examine me. It took her 2 and a half hours just to see me. without any lab exam, she prescribed me antibiotics for bladder infection. While the lab works with my family physician the Lab works came negative I never had a bladder infection. But out of carelessness, she prescribed antibiotics for a disease I never had. Very rude staff, They only care about your money, and how to charge you. nothing more than that. Never ever try Fairfax OBGYN. By the way, the discharge letter I don't care, I would never ever use them again, I care for my health and money as well. Fairfax OBGYN is a fraud. Dr. Wilson with her attitude probably would lose her license for malpractice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?
One word: TERRIBLE! I can’t count the amount of times she cut me off while talking. Why work in the profession you are in if you behave that way?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?
Never go here! Wilson is awful, rude, condescending, a total disgrace to the profession, she obviously hates her job because her body language and treatment of patients speaks volumes. Bad doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?
Absolute poorest ex prince with a doctor I have EVER experienced. Rude, undermining, and made to feel like an inconvenience. What a joke. Her reviews from multiple sources all validate my personal experience with her. Waited 1.5 hours to see her and after her telling me she will be right in, and not following through, I left without seeing a doctor today. Will never be scheduled to see her at my practice ever again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?
Dr. Wilson is wonderful!!! She has been my doctor for 9 years, she really listens to all of my problems and concerns. She doesn't pressure you into having any unnecessary surgeries or testing. A lot of doctors think surgery is the answer for everything. She truly cares about her patients and spends time with you unlike other providers. I think most of these people who have a problem with her want their hand to be held and their apt to be a therapy session instead of annual appt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?
Rudest doctor I've ever met. She talked with her eyes closed half the time, kept rolling her eyes, and wouldn't stop interrupting me. She didn't even bother to examine me which I knew for sure needed to be done. I got zero answers and everything she said was very vague. I was very uncomfortable the entire time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?
This was my first time at this office after searching around for weeks to get the right doctor. After waiting for an hour and a half for my appointment, Dr. Wilson came into the room and showed no interest in my situation. When explaining to her my symptoms she tried to argue about what I was feeling. I will NEVER go back to this office or see Dr. Wilson and recommend anyone who is searching to do more research.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?
I had a Horrible experience with Dr.Wilson. It makes me vomit everytime I think about it. I don't mind waiting for almost 2 hrs, if I was treated with respect. She was rude! While I was explaining to her my concerns, she just staring at me with rolling eyes,talk over me. Also, she did not even introduced herself or just say hello. How could it be someone like her become a doctor or even having a job. Sure, I want you to be straight forward, but not to the point you are insulting your patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?
I went to Dr. Wilson after an emergency episode of post menopausal bleeding. I found Dr. Wilson to be very straight forward on my first visit. She briefly introduced herself and went over my ER report, and called me back for a biopsy. She was very efficient with the procedure, and showed concern about how I felt during and after the procedure, before letting me go home. I was given an earlier appointment when my report came back earlier than expected, and she went over in detail over the report.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?
I went in for an emergency appointment with Dr. Wilson when j started spotting. We were extremely concerned and hoping to find out some answers. Dr. Wilson was hands down the rudest doctor I have ever met with. She seemed bothered that we were there, did not have any information to give us, and did not even examine me. Instead, she told us that since I was bleeding, I needed to have an ultrasound, but the tech was not there. She told us to go to the ER if we were worried. What a joke.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?
I was looking for a female doctor closer to my home in Warrenton after years of going in to Fairfax. I thought doctor Wilson was informed and straight forward and I liked her very much. She answered all my questions and I felt comfortable through-out my visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?
Dr. Wilson never even bothered introducing herself or asking our names when she entered the room. When she asked what questions we had, her answers were extremely short and did not give the impression that she would at all work with us on our birthplan. She acted like she had very little time for us and that she'd rather be doing anything else than meeting with patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melodi Wilson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilson?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology