Dr. Melissa Zart, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

RidgeGate OBGYN 2356 Meadows Blvd Ste 240B Castle Rock, CO 80109 Get Directions
Dr. Melissa Zart, MD
Dr. Melissa Zart, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Castle Rock, CO. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Zart is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Zart's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zart specializes in obstetrics and gynecology with expertise in prenatal care, childbirth and postnatal care. She also treats a wide spectrum of gynecological conditions, including menstrual dysfunction, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, infertility, contraception management, and more. Dr. Zart has an interest in medical missions and has volunteered in Zimbabwe, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and the Dominican Republic. She and her husband are blessed with four children.

Dr. Zart's Experience

See how Dr. Zart's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zart

Dr. Zart accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Zart is now accepting new patients
    RidgeGate OBGYN2356 Meadows Blvd Ste 240B
    Castle Rock, CO 80109
    (303) 649-3380Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zart has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zart to family and friends
    Dr. Zart's Performance
    Castle Pines, CO |
    Doctor Zart has been a blessing to our family. She truly takes interest in your well being. She is professional, sincere and humble. Ridge gate OBGYN, Doctor Zart and the entire staff are fantastic.
    Aurora, CO |
    Dr. Zart is absolutely fabulous!
    Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr. Zara delivered my second baby. I found her at just the right time! Since then, she has been key to my well-being. She is always patient, listens and truly understands what you need. I'm so fortunate that I found her when I did!
    Lone Tree, CO |
    I can honestly say Dr Zart is the best doctor I have ever had. She is kind, caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. She takes the time to truly listen to your concerns, and you never feel rushed at your appointment. I highly recommend her!
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    I finally found a Dr. that would take the time to listen to my concerns. After years of trying to figure out what was wrong and having pain. She figured it out, and I am finally pain free. I feel blessed to have found Dr. Zart.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    I would highly recommend Dr. Melissa Zart. She delivered both of our children, and has provided all of our prenatal care, and beyond. When I leave her office, I feel listened to, understood, and completely cared for. She is NEVER in a rush when meeting with me, and I truly feel that I am the only thing in her world at that given moment. She is kind, knowledgeable, non-judgmental, and caring. I even felt after we had our children that she was just as excited as we were! Highly recommend.
    in Castlerock, Colorado |
    Dr. Zart is a wonderful doctor. She is not only highly skilled but also has a warm and friendly bedside manner. I have the privilege of working with her and have her as my doctor. I recommend her highly!
    in Parker, CO |
    Dr. Zart is a wonderful physician. She is caring and compassionate, and I had an awesome experience when she recently delivered my son. I have recommended her many times, and will continue to recommend her!
    in Littleton, CO |
    My wife has seen Dr Zart for 8 years. Her practice delivered 3 of our 4 children and I have always been fully confidant that my wife was in great hands. Thank you for your excellent care for my wife and my children.
    Parker, CO |
    Dr. Zart is extremely kind and compassionate. She always takes the time to talk to me about something personal and non-medical, like how my kids are doing. I'm always impressed by her calming presence and abundant knowledge.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr. Zart is an incredible OB/GYN. She truly invests in the lives of her patients. I trusted her to oversee my care and deliveries for my five high-risk pregnancies. Dr. Zart is knowledgable and willing to listen to the concerns of her patients. She infuses compassion with an absolutely stellar professional manner. Now that I have a completed family, I am continuing to have Dr. Zart oversee my gynecological needs. Her objectives are to provide the top quality healthcare for her patients.
    Englewood, CO |
    Dr. Zart is amazing. She makes me feel very comfortable and at ease. She is easy to talk with and takes the time to truly listen to how you feel. She genuinely cares about her patients. Whenever I mention her name as my doctor, the reaction is always the same-"She is the best!" I will always recommend Dr. Zart to family and friends.
    in Highlands Ranch, CO |
    Dr. Zart is a wonderful OB/GYN! I not only work with her as a labor&delivery nurse, but I'm also one of her patients! She is so kind, patient, and knowledgeable. She always takes the time to sit down and talk thoroughly about any of my concerns, and she never makes me feel rushed or silly for questions I may have. When you're with Dr. Zart, you truly feel like you're her priority and that is so important whether this is your first pregnancy or your seventh delivery! She's wonderful!
    in Littleton, CO |
    Dr Zart provides the highly desirable combination of professionalism and compassion. She offers excellent medical insight and guidance while genuinely caring for her patients. Outstanding surgeon. Great bedside manner. I have recommended her to many of my friends and colleagues.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    I've been a patient of Dr. Zart's for many years. She has helped me during normal visits, in happy times - when I was delivering my babies, and in horrible times - when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I've never had a better experience with a doctor. She even performed surgery on my mother. I trust her with my health and the health of my loved ones. The only downfall here is that she is so popular, I sometimes have to wait for my appointment...it's worth the wait.
    Denver, CO |
    I started seeing Dr. Zart when I was 15 and having difficult periods. Dr. Zart was so kind and caring, she made a terrible thing for a 15 year old girl to be going through, not so horrible. She was great with explaining and educating! I would 100% recommend her!
    Dr. Zart is the most amazing OB doctor, any doctor, that I know! Dr. Zart treats all of her patients with genuine kindness and respect. She clearly treats her patients like how she'd want to be cared for! Truly compassionate! Dr. Zart delivered my son 5 1/2 years ago and never once made me feel like a pest with all my questions! She delivered my son via c/section and it was the most beautiful delivery of my four children! I don't accept blood due to religious reasons and she was 100% respectful!
    Monument, CO |
    I love Dr Zart. I have seen her for my last 2 pregnancies and have had a wonderful experience each and every time. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She provides a beautiful delivery experience. I recommend her to everyone ai know.
    in Littleton, CO |
    Dr. Zart has been my physician for 6 years now. She is more than amazing, there is no one else I would trust my health with than her.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Zart for many years. Dr. Zart is very caring, compassionate, and passionate about her patients and her profession. She is knowledgeable and works with her patients to find the best solutions for them.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr. Zart has been my Obgyn for 9 years. She delivered both of my kids. She is wonderful with her patients and delivers high quality care. She is very kind and compassionate. I highly recommend her!
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr. Zart is extremely knowledgeable, takes the time to listen to my concerns, and is so kind and understanding. I trust her 100% to take care of me and my baby, and highly recommend her to my friends and family. She is the best of the best!
    in Castle Rock |
    Compassionate, professional, pro-active, great bedside manner, medical knowledge is exceptional and expert in many sub-specialties.
    Have you seen Dr. Melissa Zart, MD?
    Are you Dr. Zart?

Dr. Zart's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zart's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Zart has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zart's Board Certifications

• Cervical Polyps
    • Ectopic Pregnancy
    • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
    • Endometriosis
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
    • Infertility
    • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
    • Mastodynia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Yeast Infections

Ohio State University College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2000

Ohio State University Hospitals

Dr. Zart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    • Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• C-Section
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Dilation and Curettage
    • Endocervical Curettage
    • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
    • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
    • Hysterectomy - Open
    • Hysteroscopy
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC