Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Melissa Wolinski, DO
Dr. Melissa Wolinski, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in La Jolla, CA. She is 39 years old.

9898 Genesee Ave

La Jolla, CA 92037

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Wolinski

Dr. Wolinski's Experience

Dr. Wolinski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Wolinski is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wolinski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wolinski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolinski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wolinski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolinski to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Wolinski's Performance
California City, CA |
I came in for pain in my abdomen. After 2 ultrasounds and a variety of labs, she just won't call me back. I have left 3 messages over a week and am eager for results. The nurse says she isn't qualified to read the radiologists report. The receptionist said days ago that the ultrasounds came back from imaging but wolinski had them 'on her desk'. I would appreciate at least posting results to my chart so that I can see them, if she won't tell me! There was absolutely zero followup. I am hanging.
in San Diego, CA |
If you are looking for a doctor who is concerned about your health and responsive to urgent calls? Please do not count on Melissa to do that. She has misdiagnosis-ed my condition and pray no one else has to go through my anguish. I left several calls to her and she has never responded and never even had her nurse follow-up on my calls. Thank God I took control and went to a specialist and pray something was not missed being in Melissa's care. So disappointed in our health care today.
San Marcos, CA |
We had a very frustrating experience with Wolinski when dealing with my mother's health issues. She needed an anti-depressant urgently and Wolinski didn't respond for over a week and ended up recommending medical marijuana. Her new doctor, Dr. Nguyen, and her psychiatrist both recommended Remeron and she turned around almost immediately. I would never recommend Wolinski for a number of reasons. Too difficult to get through the telephone service and her lack of compassion.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Wolinski always spends enough time with me. She listens closely to what I say and answers every question clearly. I have total confidence in her as a doctor and as a caring person. She is thorough and in at least one case has been an effective advocate for me.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr.Wolinski is Amazing! We recommend her 100%?? Our entire family of 4 has requested her to be our only primary Dr. Her office is Prompt professional & personable :) Dr. Wolinski takes as much time as you need to hear any & all health concerns.... Easy to get into & her nurse & staff are very supportive! First Class service! We are Extremely happy with her & satisfied with the level of care. Sincerely, she's the Best Dr. In San Diego!
in San Diego, CA |
Very perceptive of feelings of patient; very sympathetic Patient immediately feels secure in good hands Takes time to answer questions from patient in as much depth as patient is able to understand
Have you seen Dr. Melissa Wolinski, DO?
Are you Dr. Wolinski?