Dr. Melissa Wise, MD

Dr. Melissa Wise, MD

Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Melissa Wise, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. She has been practicing for 12 years. Read her story

Forefront Dermatology - Louisville

159 S English Station Rd

Louisville, KY 40245

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Wise

See how frequently Dr. Wise performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Actinic Keratosis
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Wise's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Wise's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wise "Dr. Wise is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails. Her professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, treatment for acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and warts, and complex medical dermatology including allergy/patch testing, and skin rejuvenation. As a provider, Dr. Wise focuses on listening to her patients and educating them about their diagnoses and treatment plans. "

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Morehead State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Geisinger Medical Center

Dr. Wise has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • Greater Louisville Medical Society, Member
  • Kentucky Dermatologic Association, Member
  • Kentucky Medical Association, Member

Dr. Wise's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wise to family and friends
Dr. Wise's Performance
Very caring. Extremely knowledgeable. On time.
Louisville, ky |
She was very helpful in finding pregnancy-safe products and explaining the reasoning behind everything. I had a great appointment with her.
in Louisville Ky |
Dr Wise is an excellent dermatologist, she showed concerned and was very educational. She is very upbeat and personable! Makes the visit enjoyable!
Louisville, KY |
Office staff and Dr. Wise were very friendly.
Simpsonville, KY |
She was very professional and very kind and understanding. It was my first visit and if I need to visit again, I would definitely go back to her.
Jeffersonville, IN |
Dr. Wise is an excellent dermatologist in the Louisville area. She is very easy to get an appointment with at the last minute for those situations. She seems very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. Her treatment plans seem effective.
in Crestwood, KY |
I was recently referred to you by my sister & brother-in-law & so glad I switched to your practice. Appointments are on time, Dr. Wise & her staff are always warm & friendly. Dr. Wise gives the best lidocaine shots ... didn't even feel the "pinch & burn". I couldn't be happier with this office!
Louisville, KY |
I met Dr. Wise for the first time yesterday. She was professional, prompt, helpful, and worked with the information I brought from my pcp to bring relief. A follow up visit was scheduled easily after the consultation. I was impressed with my first visit with Dr. Wise.
in Louisville |
Extremely likely...as a matter of fact I've already recommended her to several friends and family members.
in Louisville, KY |
Wonderful doctor, wonderful staff! She took the time to hear my concerns. Explained what she was doing. Very professional.
Very smart and on time
in LOUISVILLE |
Dr. Wise and her staff were friendly and professional and no one tried to talk me into getting any unnecessary services. It was very easy to get an appointment set and get it to see the Dr. within a week of my calling and the office wait time was short once I got there. I will definitely be recommending her to friends and family!
Prompt - efficient - friendly
good visits, friendly
Frankfort, KY |
Experience was great from start to finish. Dr Wise was great, efficient, didn't leave me waiting, and very professional. Would highly recommend.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
I went to Dr. Wise, because my aunt loved her and that my husband already had a relationship with Forefront Dermatology! I was more than happy to go to her office from Indiana to see her! Getting older I really wanted a woman doctor! I am a procrastinator and I called on Wednesday and they saw me on Thursday, the very next day. Loved it that the receptionist understood my anxiety and said "let's do it tomorrow!"
in Louisville, KY |
Able to get appt quickly... no wait to see MD... doctor and staff very nice and informative.... Dr wise spoke directly to my 10 year old son and was kind and helpful....
Louisville, KY |
Listens to concerns, answers all questions, spends appropriate time with patients.
Smart, caring, thorough.
in New Albany, In |
Carring, attentive, thorough and pleasant. I believe she is s great Dermatologist.
in Louisville, KY |
If I could give zero stars, I would. Wanted $200 upfront for skin tag removal. I only had one that was inflamed and woman making appointment could NOT understand that I had had one removed in the past which insurance paid for, due to inflammation.
in Louisville, KY |
Very professional, neat, through on information and gentle.
Have you seen Dr. Melissa Wise, MD?

Visit Dr. Wise