Dr. Melissa Welby, MD

Dr. Melissa Welby, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Melissa Welby, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fairfield, CT and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Albany Medical College in 2000 and specializes in psychiatry.

1088 Black Rock Tpke

Fairfield, CT 06825

Learn about Dr. Welby

This content was provided by Dr. Welby "My goal is to provide a personalized treatment approach using innovative and effective therapies. I am attentive to my patients and we work together to define treatment goals which we use as a guide to therapy. I often work with other members of my patients' treatment team to tailor treatment and help address each persons' unique circumstances. I offer pharmacogenetic testing which examines individual genetic differences and their potential influence on drug response. I am excited to also offer telepsychiatry (video conferencing) through my practice, which increases access to care for those who may have limited time to come into the office.  I am committed to continuously improving my practice and ensuring that there is a trusting partnership between my patients and myself. I enjoy being an active member of the community. As President (2017-2018) for the Connecticut Psychiatric Society, I feel fortunate to be able to advocate for my patients and my profession. "

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Cambridge Hospital/Harvard Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Cambridge Hospital/Harvard Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Welby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Welby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Welby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Welby's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Welby to family and friends

Dr. Welby's Performance

Dr. Welby is a caring, thoughtful person who also happens to be an amazing physician. I have been under her care for 3 years now and she has always been there for me when I need her. I have seen many Psychatrists in my journey and I kn ow that I have found the right one with Dr. Welby. Her empathy...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Poor
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Welby is terrific. Insightful, direct, and supportive.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Welby is one of the best in her field. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable and I highly recommend her to everyone I know.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
Dr Welby has helped me over the years so much in so many ways. Our visits have been and will continue to be a very positive experance
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1