Dr. Melissa Smith, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Melissa Smith, MD
Dr. Melissa Smith, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lees Summit, MO. She is 48 years old. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center.

Dr. Smith's Care Philosophy

I am a member of Midwest Physicians , an integrated , multi - specialty group that strives to provide high quality , compassionate healthcare in a caring , affordable , timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients , their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patients individual healthcare needs are met.

Dr. Smith's Experience

See how Dr. Smith's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Smith is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Smith has admitting privileges.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Smith's Performance
    in Independence, MO |
    I have been under Dr. Smith care for many years. She is highly regarded by other doctors and medical professionals that I have also visited. I would not hesitate to recommend her to others. Her "bedside" manner is exceptional.
    in Kingsville,MO |
    Dr. Smith and her staff are amazing! I have very few health issues, and my husband has many. Dr.Smith handles each of us with the same concern and professionalism. She stays up to date with all of the latest recommendations and talks with us in a caring, but earnest fashion. I can honestly recommend Lees Summit Family care. My sister in law sees her now too!
    Lees Summit, MO |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Smith's for more than 15 years. She's very knowledgeable and even more importantly, willing to take time to listen to me personally, not just what's wrong. She never rushes through an appointment to get to the next. I've always felt very comfortable and very confident with her skills as a physician. My daughter grew up with her and has continued with her as an adult as well.
    Lees Summit, MO |
    My husband and I have been treated by Dr.Smith for many years. She is caring and knowledgeable regarding our health. We have choices and we choose her for our health care.
    Lees Summit, MO |
    Always takes time to address questions and offers suggestions to make sure I am doing the right things to live at my best.
    in Lees Summit, MO |
    Dr. Smith is a very caring and personable doctor. She provides excellent care!
    in Lees Summit, MO |
    Dr. Smith is obviously a well trained professional. She is very careful to obtain all of my important facts as to why I am seeing her that day. She always leaves me with the feeling of satisfaction that things will be better because of her health decisions made that day. She is thorough and takes time to carefully evaluate my situation. I am very satisfied with her care. I would and do recommend her to friends.
    in Kansas City, MO |
    The main reason for this recommendation is that I trust Dr. Smith. She takes time to listen to me and provides clear explanations of my health issues and instructions. She is professional and friendly.
    Independence, MO |
    Dr. Smith has always been very attentive to my needs, and quick to follow up with testing when I am having symptoms. I receive results in a timely manner and have always been heard and treated with the highest respect.
    in Peculiar, MO |
    Dr. Smith is very patient and listens to what you have to say about your health. She is well educated and up on the latest medical procedures and medical treatments. I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone.
    in Lee's Summit, MO |
    Dr. Smith seems genuinely concerned with my health issues and encourages me to try different approaches to help with my continuing health. She is very positive and wants me to also be positive.
    in Lees Summit, MO |
    Dr. Smith and her staff are kind, caring and very knowledgeable. I recommend her if you are looking for a great doctor.
    in Peculiar, Mo |
    My experiences have been nothing but satisfactory. She takes a genuine concern with any problem or question.
    Lees Summit, MO |
    Dr Smith takes time to listen to your concerns. I never feel rushed during a visit. She has been my primary care Dr for many years.
    Lees Summit, MO |
    Dr. Smith has taken very good care of me. I have learned a lot from her and other doctors in the last week - 10 days. She listens - IF you are honest with her. She picked up on my problem and took the first step.
    Have you seen Dr. Melissa Smith, MD?
    Are you Dr. Smith?

Dr. Smith's Care Philosophy

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Smith's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
    • Asthma
    • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
    • Chronic Sinusitis
    • Parkinson's Disease
    • Pneumonia

Tufts University School Of Medicine
      Baptist-Lutheran Medical Center

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Smith does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.