Dr. Melissa Serravallo, MD

Dr. Melissa Serravallo, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Melissa Serravallo, MD is a dermatologist in Hackensack, NJ and has been practicing for 7 years. She specializes in dermatology.

Dermatologic Mohs & Laser Surgery

360 Essex St Ste 201

Hackensack, NJ 07601

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Serravallo

See how frequently Dr. Serravallo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Folliculitis
Skin Infections
Psoriasis

Dr. Serravallo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Serravallo "My medical dermatology practice is open to people of all ages for skin conditions including acne, rosacea, skin infections, warts, or suspicious moles.  Anyone over the age of 20 should have regular screenings for skin cancer which is very treatable when caught early. I try to educate my patients about preventing sun damage and how to recognize moles or lesions that need medical attention."

• Dermatology

• Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Suny Downstate Medical Center

Dr. Serravallo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Serravallo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Serravallo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Serravallo's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Serravallo to family and friends

Dr. Serravallo's Performance

Rushed through visit. Didn't ask any questions about my concerns. No bedside manner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
She was rushing through the whole appointment. I couldn't even understand very well what she was saying because she was talking so fast. I spent all of 5 minutes there. I didn't like her. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We're sensitive to your concerns and your experience is important to us. We invite you to visit HackensackMeridianMedicalGroup.org/Feedback to provide us with your contact information. This way, a member of our care team can reach out to you and more thoroughly discuss the details of your visit. Thank you.

Dr. Serravallo is very thorough and I'm very satisfied with the care I received in her office. She and her staff are friendly and professional and I have referred others to her practice. The scheduling process was smooth and simple and I was seen at my scheduled appointment time with no wait.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
First visit and very impressed. Super bright, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0