Dr. Melissa Pradhan, MD

Dr. Melissa Pradhan, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Melissa Pradhan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Orland Park, IL and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Yale University in 2003 and specializes in family medicine.

9550 W 167th St

Orland Park, IL 60467

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Pradhan

This content was provided by Dr. Pradhan "I believe in practicing evidence-based medicine, and in helping people to manage chronic medical conditions in ways that are acceptable to them. I believe that not everything needs to be treated with a pill; lifestyle changes can be very effective."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Yale University
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Yale Primary Care
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Yale Primary Care
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Pradhan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pradhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pradhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pradhan's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pradhan to family and friends

Dr. Pradhan's Performance

I have been seeing Dr. Pradhan for a few years as my PCP. I have complete trust in her. She listens to my concerns, makes suggestions when necessary and is truly a caring person. I would recommend her to any of my family and friends, and I have. She takes her time with each patient and I never feel...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
She's been our Family Doctor for about five years.Dr.Melissa Pradan is extremely professional and very caring.She gives us as much time as we need and never rushes you out of office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Extremely rude. I went there to get my weight managed and she just told said “weight watchers”. I tried to ask questions and I got no answers. She didn’t ask for a follow up or anything. She seemed annoyed with me that I was asking questions and I felt like a bother to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Fine for annual checkups, but fell way short when my need for care became urgent and demanding. During a distressing time of diagnosing very scary symptoms, she was negligent, rude, and took no initiative in my care. Test results were shared by nurses over the phone with no follow-up or...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
BEWARE OF THIS DR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very very insensitive, DOES NOT LISTEN! .....and completely indoctrinated for the system! Not detailed, misses important testing! Will write wrong insurance codes and place on the top of your medical records for all your other doctors to see! Wow how bad is that!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2