Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD

Gynecologic Surgery ·  Female

Dr. Pendergrass

Legacy Medical Group - Women's Specialties

21810 Willamette Dr West Linn, OR 97068

Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD is a gynecologic surgery specialist in West Linn, OR. She graduated from Royal College of Surgeons In Ireland / Medical School and specializes in gynecologic surgery and gynecology.

Dr. Pendergrass accepts

Dr. Pendergrass accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
LifeWise
Medicaid
ODS Health Plan
PacificSource

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check Dr. Pendergrass' experience treating your condition or procedure

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Autoimmune Endometriosis
  • Endometriosis of Colon
  • Stage 4 Endometriosis
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Pendergrass treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 96% of her peers

Dr. Pendergrass treats this condition more than 96% of her peers

• Colposcopy
  • Cystoscopy
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Surgery for Endometriosis
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Gonorrhea Screening
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Pendergrass is passionate about providing women with minimally invasive surgical options to treat a majority of gynecologic disorders. She is fellowship-trained in Gynecologic Endoscopy through the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopis...

• Gynecologic Surgery
  • Gynecology

Legacy Health-Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (2 Year Fellowship)
McGaw-Northwestern, Northwestern Mem/Northwestern U
Royal College of Surgeons In Ireland / Medical School

Dr. Pendergrass' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pendergrass

Dr. Pendergrass?
Dr. Pendergrass' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD
Dr. Pendergrass is truly a world-class provider. I was referred to her by my primary care provider when I started having irregular and extremely painful periods. During the diagnostic laparoscopy, which Dr. Pendergrass performed, she helped me feel at ease every step of the way. She personally called me the day before, and intermittently after, to check in on my anxiety. I cannot recommend her enough. If you can make your concerns or questions heard, Dr. Pendergrass will go above and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD?
I can never find enough great things to say about Dr. Pendergrass! Her and her staff are all phenomenal and make you beyond comfortable. Being a young female going in for my first pap was incredibly intimidating but her MA quickly had me laughing and joking, entirely forgetting that I was nervous. Dr. Pendergrass is very motherly and genuinely cares about her patients and wholeheartedly wants what’s best for you. I’ve never met such an amazing provider. She’s thorough and a great role model
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD?
Dr. Pendergrass is an amazing Dr that really listens and cares about her patients. She was my second opinion after another Dr. advised I could only have an open surgery and would lose my ovaries, not only did she do the surgery laparoscopic I got to keep my ovaries. She is truly a treasure especially to anyone who has felt ignored or dismissed in the past. I just can't say enough great things about her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD?
This Dr. is a joke. She saw me twice, scheduled me for surgery and then cancelled weeks before surgery after I traveled 5 hours both ways to "see her" or more realistically be humiliated by her with my husband sitting there, he felt he had to restrain himself she was so mean and horrible with me.. She cancelled, because of my weight in my belly area, I have Endo, Adeno and PCOS. Very UNPROFESSIONAL She saw me before the surgery... Very weird to set it up have a date, the hospital calling me... I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD?
Dr. Pendergrass is absolutely amazing, I can't say enough great things about her! She is intelligent, caring, compassionate, confident and takes her time with you to make sure you are comfortable with all decisions. She performed a hysterectomy on me about two months ago and my recovery has been great. She takes fantastic care of you before, during and after surgery and is a highly skilled surgeon. She is also the kindest doctor I've ever met, I am so thankful for Dr. Pendergrass!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD?
I’ve never had a better experience with a doctor. Dr. Pendergrass performed my hysterectomy in 2016. The experience was like a dream, the best I could've hoped for. Better actually. She listened. She's smart. She was respectful and respectful of my wishes. She was informed, frank, not at all condescending, and she was extremely human and caring. I’m so thankful to have had a hysterectomy. Dr. Pendergrass gave me a shot at a life that feels worth living. I recommend her highly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD?
Excellent! Dr. Pendergrass is the endometriosis expert!! I only wish I had found her earlier in life!! I have seen multiple GYN’s and not one comes close to her level of understanding. She discusses options and listens to the patient. She is smart, kind, and genuine. She is also a ridiculously skilled surgeon. Her clinic staff is great, especially her MA Katerina who I just adore! I will recommend this physician as she is practicing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD?
Dr. Pendergrass is a life saver! Not only is she one of the kindest people, but her skill as a surgeon is not to be surpassed. I have seen other physicians and was told my pain level was normal. They had me almost believing I was a classic “hysteric” female. When I first met her she listened and believed me. She performed a hysterectomy and cleaned out years of endometriosis build up. I feel so much better than I have in years!! She will treat you with respect! Go see her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD?
Dr. Pendergrass is an amazing physician. She is so lovely, and easy to talk with. She provides great education and offers alternatives and allows you as the patient to make well informed decisions. She made my decision to have a hysterectomy so easy and her follow up care was very thorough. I have recommended her to several friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD?
Dr. Pendergrass has literally given me back the opportunity to have children. I tear up thinking about the impact this one surgeon has had on my life. I am more grateful to Dr. Pendergrass than she will ever know and I HIGHLY recommend her to any patient that suffers from fibroids and/or endometriosis. Her talent/skill is exceptional and I am so lucky to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD?
I am so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Pendergrass. She's professional yet kind & your questions & concerns which she answers fully are never a bother to her. It's such a relief to find a doctor that truly hears what you're saying & takes time to understand. A month ago she performed my laparoscopic myomectomy. Surgery is never fun but I had peace of mind going into it knowing she was passionate about helping me. If you need help like I did, I hope you are lucky enough to cross her path too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Pendergrass, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pendergrass?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pendergrass treats patients.