Dr. Melissa L. Miller, DO

Dr. Melissa L. Miller, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 61 years old

"I joined Pyramid Health Center in 1994 after completing my Family Practice Residency here in Reno at the UNR Family Medicine Program in 1993. I love living and working in Reno. I have been with Pyramid Health Center so long that I often slip and refer to the office as "home." We have a great staff and most of us have been together since before my 17 year old son was born. I think that says a lot for us as a team. Patient care is very important to us and we work together very well. On a personal note, I knew I wanted to be a doctor since I was in fourth grade. There is no other work that I would rather do. I have a wide range of interests that occupy my life outside of work. My son and I go bowling, hiking, rock hounding, cycling, and swimming as often as we can. I strongly believe that it is not only important to encourage my patients to live a healthy life style, it is also important for me to live a healthy life myself as well. I look forward to meeting you if you choose to join us at Pyramid Health Center."Read more

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Miller
Dr. Miller's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (10)
Dr. Miller Says:

We have provided walk-in hours for our established patients. We are now extending them

in order to accommodate our patients with less waiting time.

Walk in times are  8:30 AM - 10:30 AM  and 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM for established patients.

in Reno, NV |
Have been with Dr. Miller for many years..She takes the time to see how your feeling, listens to you an your concerns. She will take her time an answer your questions and concerns. Doesn't rush you in an out like so many other doctors do!
in Reno, NV |
Its hard to believe that I have been a patient of Dr. Melissa Miller for over 25 years. Her commitment to her patients health has kept me coming back. Dr. Miller listens to her patients and not only addresses my issues at that time but makes sure I am on the right track to continue with my excellent overall health. I feel Dr. Miller is one of the few physicians who went into medicine for the right reasons - to take care of people and be a partner in her patients well being.
in Sparks nv |
Awsome Doctor and takes the time to care about you and your health.. Love this Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Melissa L. Miller, DO?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Compare Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's Care Philosophy

I love living and working in Reno. I have been with Pyramid Health Center so long that I often slip and refer to the office as "home." We have a great staff and most of us have been together since before my 17 year old son was born. I think that says a lot for us as a team. Patient care is very important to us and we work together very well.

On a personal note, I knew I wanted to be a doctor since I was in fourth grade. There is no other work that I would rather do. I have a wide range of interests that occupy my life outside of work. My son and I go bowling, hiking, rock hounding, cycling, and swimming as often as we can.

Dr. Miller says...

in order to accommodate our patients with less waiting time.

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miller's Board Certifications

• Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University Of Health Sciences

Renown Regional Medical Center

Completed in 1993

Ucsd

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage