Family Medicine  |
Dr. Melissa Kempf, MD
Dr. Melissa Kempf, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Kempf is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital.

19016 Stone Oak Pkwy Ste 100

San Antonio, TX 78258

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Kempf

Dr. Kempf's Experience

Dr. Kempf's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Kempf has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kempf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kempf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kempf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kempf to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Kempf's Performance
    GOOD
in San Antonio, TX |
I saw Dr Kempf today she is great. I had a few concerns she took care of them. She is not a push over MD. I really like that I can be a pain. She answered all my questions and them some. I will recommend this Doctor any day. If you are looking for a babysitter she is not the Doctor!! If you want a professional taking care of you and you are willing to take responsibility for you health. She's your MD.
in San Antonio, TX |
Awful Doctor. Never had an experience like this. She doesn't care for my safety or well being. Stay away from this lady.
San Antonio, TX |
I went in with a sore throat and asked the doctor to look at it. She took a look, saw a couple of spots, and said I might have strep throat. Then she asked if I wanted to be tested for strep. Ummm, you're the doctor, so why are you asking me? I told her I wanted the test sure enough, I had strep. Why should I have to tell the doctor what tests to run on me? I'm totally looking for a more competent doctor. Her patient care and bedside manner are lacking. She has no patience and doesn't listen.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have been going to Dr Kempf for two years. Basic primary health. Her office staff is friendly and efficient. She has always been very thorough, explains what she is doing and why she is doing it very well. When we talk about what tests are going to be done, she gives the plus/minus of each test as well as what the costs are so that you can decide what tests are right for you. I never feel rushed. She is very friendly and personable.
Her office runs an allergy testing scam at the end of the year, telling patients oh, you've already met your deductible so you might as well. Everything has consequences folks. Go see another Doc, this ones completely unprofessional.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Kempf has been my family physician for 4 years and I would give her a five star rating. You can always get an appointment within 24 hours for urgent situations and her appointment run on time. There is no back and forth with pharmacies, she calls in prescriptions when she says she will and her staff is courteous.
in Cibolo |
She is Cold and untrustworthy. I will never go to her again! I recommend you find a Dr. That cares.
Have you seen Dr. Melissa Kempf, MD?
Are you Dr. Kempf?