Dr. Melissa Jackson, MD

Practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 49 reviews.
Author:
Life changing doctor! I have never met a Psychiatrist as good as Dr. Jackson. She was able to hone in such specific details that no other doctor ever came close to. The attention to detail is tremendous. She is a gift! Please book an appointment with her!
Great doctor
Author:
Dr. Jackson is one of a kind.
Author:
I wouldn't go anywhere else
Author:
Best psychiatrist with great location and most beautiful doctors office I've ever been to
Author:
The whole experience made me feel so normal seeing a psychiatrist. Dr. Jackson was exactly what I needed to bring stability into my hectic life.
Author:
Best psychiatrist in Miami by far
Excellent doctor
Author:
She came highly recommended and I'm very pleased with everything about her
Author:
Agree with other reviews she is the best
Best in town
Author:
She diagnosed me and was spot on. I'm so glad I decided to go see her, it opened my eyes to all sorts of issues I didn't know I could overcome.
Author:
She came highly recommended and didn't disappoint; her practice is indeed unique.
Author:
Love everything about Dr. Jackson.
Author:
So convenient never have to wait. Office is one of a kind.
Author:
One of a kind and excellent doctor
Author:
Very professional, no wait time, very cool to have Prince the service dog be her sidekick, and her office is so warm and welcoming it helps ease the intimidation factor related to going to a psychiatrist.
Author:
I'm so glad we found Dr. Jackson, I don't know where we would be without her. She is just incredible and I cannot put into words how she's taken the weight of uncertainty off our shoulders. We are the parents of a 16 year old who is her patient. My only regret is not knowing of her sooner. Highly highly recommend.
Amazing person
Author:
Very warm and personable. Easy to open up to without fear of being judged, the only psychiatrist I've felt has actually helped me. Worth every penny.
Author:
She's cold. Period. Her secretary is very nice. She should be the Doc!
Author:
She is the best psychiatrist my daughter and I have ever visited. Highly recommend, very fortunate to be under her care.
Author:
Horrible. Didn't listen, didn't recognize relevant things, overcharged, ... list goes on.
Author:
Exceptional psychatrist who is not only helpful but is warm, caring and genuinely interested in what is best for the patient! I have taken my teenage daughter to see her and we are both more than satisfied with her approach and demeanor! It is refreshing to finally find someone my daughter will open up to! Lovely office and therapy dog Prince who is an added bonus in making one feel relaxed and at ease! Always punctual, no wait time at all!