Dr. Melissa Hamilton, DMD

Dr. Melissa Hamilton, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Melissa Hamilton, DMD is a dentist who practices in Taunton, MA. She is 50 years old. Dr. Hamilton is affiliated with Morton Hospital.

35 Summer St Ste 102

• CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Hamilton

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

1 Sanction
  • Unknown (5/8/2013)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Melissa A. Hamilton, DMD; License # DS029968L; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: Unknown at this time. ACTION TAKEN: The Pennsylvania Board of Dentistry issued the dentist a public reprimand.
    State: Pennsylvania

• Clark University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Hamilton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hamilton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hamilton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamilton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hamilton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamilton to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Hamilton's Performance
    FAIR
New Bedford, MA |
I went with my son,he had a very good experience! Staff friendly,waiting area comfortable and clean,wait time really nothing to complain about, would refer to any one Great Work!!!
in New Bedford, MA |
I had an appointment with Dr. Hamilton, and she did an excellent job. Dr. Hamilton and her assistant were attentive and frequently checked to see if I was experiencing any discomfort. The procedure was quick and painless. I would highly recommend her.
Boston, MA |
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! This was the worst dental experiance i ever had!!! The staff is rude the dentist is rude!! I sat in the chair to have a tooth extracted, and the dentist stuck me with the needle and said ok lets yank it out. I dont believe I had any novacaine, not 30 sec later she started pulling!! I kept saying I felt everything and she ignored me completely and just kept pulling. Then I had a problem after and got no help!! The dentist's policy is NOT to deal with any patients after hrs.
in Seekonk, MA |
My daughter was referred to this office for oral surgery from another dentist. When I took my daughter for the supposedly oral surgery (it was nearly a month of painful waiting) the tooth that was marked to be removed was no longer there. This was April 28, 2016. Never heard anything so I called yesterday 7/29/16. I was told by the receptionist that I have to call the previous dentist,what? should both dentists be communicating & documenting? No I have to make that inquiry myself. Malapractice!
in Natick, MA |
I almost cancelled my appt. with Dr. Hamilton due to the reviews on this site. I'm glad I didn't. My consult was very quick, but the day of the procedure the staff was extremely nice and made me feel comfortable. Dr. hamilton was also very comforting. I only have one memory from the procedure and it was them telling me there would be a little pressure. I am so thankful I did not cancel my apt. due to these reviews, which is why I am writing my own. I would go back and do it again if needed.
I am 30 years old and my dentist referred me to Dr. Hamilton for surgery. My experience with her has been incredible. I have SEVERE anxiety with dentists, and had to have all my teeth extracted. During the 3 surgeries it took, her and the staff were incredible. Patient, understanding, friendly, trustworthy, timely and professional. She did amazing work too! I'm not going to lie, given my anxieties, this was a relatively great experience!!!!
in Charlottesville, VA |
This Dr. is very unprofessional. She yelled and pointed her finger in my daughters face and treated here like a child. My daughter asked her to lower her voice please and talk to her normally and she stated. No, now I'll treat you and you can go on your marry way and never come back since you are unhappy with us. She made my daughter cry so bad she was hyperventilating. How dare this Dr. She should not be able to practice. I do not recommend this woman. Zero is the score she deserves!!!!
in Assonet, Ma |
Very unprofessional. Pulled my wisdom teeth after I told her I wasn't numb yet. Staff made rude comments about my breastfeeding my baby while covered in the waiting room before the procedure. Dr gave misinformation about what medication I could take while breastfeeding. So traumatized from the experience that I still haven't had the other 2 wisdom teeth removed 7 years later!
Have you seen Dr. Melissa Hamilton, DMD?
Are you Dr. Hamilton?