Dr. Melissa Gutierrez, MD

Dr. Melissa Gutierrez, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female
Dr. Melissa Gutierrez, MD is a family medicine specialist in Anaheim, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

100 S Anaheim Blvd # 101

Anaheim, CA 92805

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Gutierrez

Dr. Gutierrez's Experience

Dr. Gutierrez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Gutierrez's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gutierrez "Dr. Gutierrez is excited about coming back to Orange County where she grew up and where most of her immediate family resides. "My father is a surgeon, and my sister is also a family medicine physician, both here in OC. I believe I'm a great listener, which in turn helps me better help my patients. I became a Family Medicine physician because I'm interested in the big picture of people's health; whole person care, including the effect of your mental health on your physical well-being." Board certified in family medicine, Dr. Gutierrez has special interests in Diabetes and Women's Health. Outside the office, she enjoys playing with her kids, reading, and watching basketball, tennis, "Top Chef" and "Project Runway." And when she can find the time, she loves to salsa dance."

This content was provided by Dr. Gutierrez ""My father is a surgeon, and my sister is also a family medicine physician, both here in OC. I believe I'm a great listener, which in turn helps me better help my patients. I became a Family Medicine physician because I'm interested in the big picture of people's health; whole person care, including the effect of your mental health on your physical well-being.""

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Immunization
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Northridge Family Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Northridge Family Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Gutierrez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gutierrez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gutierrez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gutierrez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gutierrez to family and friends

Dr. Gutierrez's Performance

I like the fact Melissa and the staff took the time to get to know a bit about myself. They are all helpful. They were quick to get the lab results to me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very caring Doctor who can provide your best care options. Good listener
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I waited three weeks to get an appointment. First visit, I was quickly brushed me off. Dr. Melissa Gutierrez stating my issues were more than she can handle. She did give me a prescription for two much needed medicines for chronic issues and no refills which means I have to find a new doctor soon...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Having Dr. Melissa Gutierrez as my Primary Physician has been a completely satisfying and rewarding experience..She displays patience and compassion during my appointments with her and has a clear ability to listen to my concerns..She always greets me with a smile regardless of how busy she may be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gutierrez is amazing. She listens to all your concerns and it she can not find an answer she will get the help of another doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0