Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Female

Shady Grove Fertility 355 N 21st St Ste 301 Camp Hill, PA 17011 Get Directions
Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD
Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Camp Hill, PA. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Esposito is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.

Dr. Esposito's Experience

See how Dr. Esposito's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Esposito

Dr. Esposito accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Esposito is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Esposito has admitting privileges.

Dr. Esposito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Esposito to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Esposito's Performance
Carlisle, PA |
Dr. Esposito is very knowledgeable in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. The decisions that she advised me to take all worked out very well. Through out my IVF journey, she is always patient, kind and resourceful.
Lanham, MD |
Excellent provider. Patient, compassionate, thorough, knowledgeable, and overall a pleasure to deal with. We conceived under her care without problems. We can tell she enjoys helping others.
in Boiling Springs, PA |
After seeing many specialists we considered adoption, but something just didn't feel right. We made an appointment with Dr. Esposito at the Camp Hill location to talk to one more physician. It was the best decision we ever made. From the moment we met Dr. Esposito we felt like we were in the right place for the very first time. She is so caring and supportive. She always answered our questions and made us feel like we were the most important patient she had; not just another number.
in Lewistown, PA |
Seven years of trying to conceive. My husband and I were feeling very weary and at breaking point. Our very first appointment with Dr. Esposito she sat with us for over an hour just listening to our hopes, dreams, and frustrations. I remember the office closed and she told the office staff to go ahead and go home and she sat with us and listened and worked out a plan for us. It was only a few months of treatment before we found out we were pregnant . I still cannot believe it! We love her!!!!
in Harrisburg, PA |
My husband and I went for an initial consultation. We agreed to a progesterone level test to confirm if I had ovulated. SIX MONTHS LATER, we were billed $70 for a pregnancy test that we were not made aware was even being done. Very unprofessional. Would not recommend to anyone.
Thank you for taking the time to post your comment and share your feedback. We regret hearing that you are disappointed with your experience. We always strive to exceed our patients' expectations when it comes to patient experience and quality of care. However, when we hear from a patient that this was not the case, we'd appreciate the chance to discuss further. if you agree, please contact us at (610)981-6000 to speak with a supervisor.
York, PA |
Shady Grove Fertility and Dr. Esposito provided exceptional and thorough care in my (any my husband's) journey through infertility. I am also in healthcare and understand the time crunch and numerous patients' issues to deal with, but never felt like I was "just a number" with Dr. Esposito. Her and the Shady Grove staff (especially Tracey) were informative, timely, truly concerned, and compassionate at each step. They provided reassurance when I had doubts and were my cheerleaders throughout!
Harrisburg PA |
Dr. Esposito is very knowledgeable and personable. She was able to explain complex fertility concepts to my husband and me in a way that we could understand and relate to. She was hands on in her monitoring of my care, and she helped us to achieve our dream of pregnancy.
in Camp Hill, PA |
I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Shady Grove -- and not just because we are now parents to a beautiful and healthy 9 week old baby boy. I felt like Dr. Esposito really listened to me and was rooting for me. I never felt rushed, I never felt like she thought I was asking dumb questions. Plus, she was so friendly and funny -- I thought I would need tissues at our first appointment, but I've never laughed so much in a doctor's office! Thanks again for making us a family.
in MIFFLINTOWN |
After 15 years of struggling with infertility & working with many obgyn offices we turned to Shady Grove. After our first meeting we knew Dr. Esposito was the right doctor for us. She created a plan for us based on our infertility & medical history. She answered all of our questions no matter how crazy & educated us on the process. We started our journey in January and delivered a healthy baby boy in December. We will go back to Dr. Esposito for our second child. There's no one else I trust.
Harrisburg, PA |
I was referred to Shady Grove after two miscarriages and am now (thanks to Dr. Esposito and the Shady Grove staff) 23 weeks pregnant. Dr. Esposito was very supportive and knowledgeable in my care. And her staff (shout out to Alyssa Bold especially) responded to any email I sent so quickly!
Have you seen Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD?

Compare Dr. Esposito

Dr. Esposito's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Esposito has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Esposito's Board Certifications

• Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases

University Of Ct

Completed in 1998

University Of Pa

Completed in 2001

Dr. Esposito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Esposito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility