Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 51

Dr. Esposito

Shady Grove Fertility - Pennsylvania

2005 Technology Pkwy Ste 340 Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Mechanicsburg, PA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey in 1994 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Esposito accepts

Dr. Esposito accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
One Net
Oxford Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
QualCare
Tricare
Basic Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Esposito treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure

4.2

Dr. Esposito?
Dr. Esposito's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD
Dr. Esposito is very knowledgeable. She took the time to answer our questions and didn’t make us feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD?
Dr Esposito helped us conceive our twins. It took us 2.5 years to reach this position after multiple miscarriages before enrolling with SGF, 3 rounds of failed Ov induction and 2 failed FET. Each failure was difficult but also a learning process. Dr Esposito has been v careful about OHSS with PCOS and I never had any issues taking medications. She also explained all options and spent ample time with us. We never felt rushed or uncomfortable at any stage. She also welcomed second opinions and was willing to modify our protocol based on it (though we did not require it at the end). It just took us a long time to get pregnant but everyone's journey is different. Rest assured, SGF is a great facility and Dr Esposito is a very caring doctor. My honest opinion as a patient is if you have the means, try to stick to a facility or a doctor since every trial is step up rather than starting from scratch with a new doctor. Esp. with this team, you are in great hands. Trust and believe!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD?
Dr. Esposito helped us fulfill our dreams of becoming parents. She is so compassionate and sensitive to your feelings and wants. She is realistic and offers her best recommendations, always. I can't thank her and all of the staff at SGF enough. We will definitely be back when we're ready for baby #2.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD?
For 4 years I my husband and I tried to get pregnant. Traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, chiropractic, gluten free diet, medicated cycles, IUI’s and and IVF led to month after month of disappointment. We went to an education session offered by Shady Grove and met Dr. Esposito and scheduled an appointment. In less than a year we were finally pregnant and now have a beautiful daughter who will be 1 soon! The entire staff at Shady Grove are amazing and we wish we would have went sooner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD?
Dr. Esposito and the Shady Grove Staff our wonderful and make it a little bit easier while going through infertility. I went through a tough journey, totaling 3 IUIs and 4 IVFs, but wouldn’t have traded any of that long and tough battle because we ended up with terrific twin sons!! We’re presently back to hopefully complete our family with one more child. Dr. Esposito and her staff comforted me and my wife along the way and definitely made a very trying time a lot more manageable!! Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD?
Dr. Esposito and the staff at Shady Grove are AMAZING! They are informative, patient, kind, efficient, and just all around fantastic. We have them to thank for our son, which is the best thing that has ever happened to us. I recommend them to everyone that I know struggling with fertility and will go back myself when we are ready for another baby. We could never thank Dr. Esposito and the rest of the staff enough for making our dreams come true! <3
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD?
horrible! She completed hormone level testing while I was on birth control (despite me asking numerous times if it would effect the results) she called me personally to tell me that I had no chance of becoming pregnant on my own (my husband and I went to Inquire about IVF due to a genetic disease we didn’t want to pass on to our children, not because of Infertility) after a second opinion I find out there is nothing wrong with my fertility and she Should NOT have done the test while I was on BC
Thank you for your feedback regarding your care...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD?
I have already shared my confidence in Dr. Esposito with clients of mine who were considering employing the services of a fertility specialist. She was very kind and understanding while getting to know our situation. She was the first doctor to hear my concerns, complete tests, and offer a diagnosis. The diagnosis alone was a huge weight off my chest. The fact that we conceived naturally shortly after understanding our situation was far more than I could have ever expected!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD?
Dr. Esposito is very knowledgeable in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. The decisions that she advised me to take all worked out very well. Through out my IVF journey, she is always patient, kind and resourceful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD?
Excellent provider. Patient, compassionate, thorough, knowledgeable, and overall a pleasure to deal with. We conceived under her care without problems. We can tell she enjoys helping others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Esposito, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Esposito?

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Shady Grove Fertility - Pennsylvania

• Sat: closed

Shady Grove Fertility - Maryland

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Esposito treats patients.

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average