Dr. Melissa Darling, MD

Dr. Melissa Darling, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Melissa Darling, MD is a dermatologist in Omaha, NE and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston in 2010 and specializes in dermatology and dermatopathology.

4242 Farnam St Ste 360

Omaha, NE 68131

Learn about Dr. Darling

See how frequently Dr. Darling performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin
Skin Infections

Dr. Darling's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Darling "For more than 30 years patients have relied on Midwest Dermatology Clinic physicians to provide complete care and board-certified expertise in general dermatology, skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, cosmetic dermatology and laser surgery. Midwest Dermatology Clinic leads the way in the use of state of the art diagnostic and treatment equipment and has many convenient office locations staffed by friendly, helpful professionals offering experience, expertise and patient-centered focus.""

• Dermatology

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• University of Texas / Austin Campus
  • Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • University Of Virginia Health System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Darling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Darling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Darling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Darling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Darling to family and friends

Dr. Darling's Performance

Extremely nice and courteous. I have recommended Dr. Darling to family and friends who all love her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for recommending us to your friends and family! We really value your feedback and are happy to hear that you had a good experience.

I love Dr. Darling! I got 1 cc of juvaderm on my upper lip and had a little left over for my nose. I had a dorsal hump and was considering rhinoplasty. She smoothed out my bump and I am so so pleased with my results! Highly recommend! Thank you Dr. Darling!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you Jessica! We are so grateful to have patients like you.

Dr Darling listened to my concerns, suggested treatment options, and performed my choice well. She spent extra time with me recommending what I could do going forward and suggesting products to use for my condition. I walked out feeling satisfied and hopeful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind words! Patient feedback is very important to us. We are happy to hear that you've had a top-notch experience.

I wish I would have read the reviews! Bedside manner is rushed And So Unfriendly, She Doesnt Listen! She didn't even touch my face- I brought photos to show her my face over the past year and she only looked at 3 of them i was so insulted!! I expected a thorough evaluation and didn't get that. She...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Give us a call-we can look into your concerns! We can definitely help you with a skin regimen and can look see if there is an alternative to oral meds. However sometimes that is the best option for a good outcome. Rest assured you received a thorough exam-touch can sometimes be a helpful tool in diagnosis but often unnecessary in dermatology as we can see things so clearly on the surface of the skin. We appreciate your feedback and do our best to provide a good experience for all our patients.

I don't have any problem getting an appt and wait time is reasonable. But Dr. Darling always says, "What do you think?" "Do you want to try this medication?" My response is, "I don't know; you're the Doctor!" The staff is courteous, helpful and empathetic. But Dr. Darling could improve her bedside...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

When it comes to prescribing RX's for treatment of difficult skin problems, we practice a collaborative style of medicine to review options with patients. There is often more than one approach and we ask for patient participation to ensure the best outcome. It is not meant to transfer the medical decision to our patients, but to inform/guide the patient through treatment options. We appreciate the positive review of our staff, ease of appointment, and wait times. Midwest Dermatology Clinic