Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD

Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD is a gynecology specialist in Annandale, VA. She specializes in gynecology, acupuncture, and more.Read her story

Gynecology & Wellness Center

3301 Woodburn Rd Ste 309

Annandale, VA 22003

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Delgado's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Colposcopy
  • Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • da Vinci® Gynecologic Procedure
  • da Vinci® Surgery for Endometriosis
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Excision or Destruction of Ovary With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • MonaLisa Touch Laser Treatment
  • Pelvic Floor Repair
  • Pelvic Floor Therapy
  • Pelvic Laparoscopy
  • Perimenopause
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Temperature-Controlled Radio Frequency Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • Thrombosis
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

General gynecology, chronic pelvic pain treatment, acupuncture, and aesthetic services

• Gynecology

2.8

Dr. Delgado?
Dr. Delgado's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD
No help what so ever. I went to her because of chronic pelvic pain and had been to many doctors prior. She would not listen to anything I said. Wanted to put me on birth control after I had just told her due to a health condition I was unable to take any hormones. She kept on pushing different birth controls, I was not there for birth control I was there because of pain. She rain over twelve hundred dollars in tests and never returned all of my phone calls for the results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
Worst doctor and very bad staff.Doctor does not how to talk to patients .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
Dr. Delgado is an absolute life saver. I recently graduated from UVA, started research at NIH, and am applying to MD PhD programs, so have been having an incredibly busy year, but also very painful side effects (including a month of hell) from what turned out to be complications from birth control. She is familiar with functional medicine and works in tandem nutritionists and physical therapists for a comprehensive approach got me out of pain and right back to living my life to the full!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
She’s very friendly, very trustworthy, and is very patient when describing things.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
The absolute worst doctor I have been to in my 35 years of existence. If you value your health at all you will stay away and warn all of your friends and family. This "doctor" has misdiagnosed me twice as well as put me on TWO (2) different strong antibiotics for non existent infection ( found out when I have finally gotten copies of squeaky clean tests back). She have literally ruined my health and I just want to scream off top of the tallest building in the world to please never ever see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
Dr. Delgado is one of 2-3 physicians in the past 10 years with a willingness to look beyond the "likely" causes of my health problems. I tried everything from Mayo Clinic to reiki, and basically lost hope that I could ever feel better. But Dr. Delgado is utterly indefatigable--always cracking the books or attending CME in an effort to ferret out the underlying cause of unusual or persistent symptoms. I have a complicated medical history, and am ever grateful that my GYN surgeon referred me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
I need to transfer my existing prescription to my new insurance provider. When you call this office about prescriptions, they only allow you to leave a message. Over two weeks, I left 3 messages; I sent 2 emails; My insurance provider called and faxed. NO RESPONSE. BTW- They only work 3 days a week! Now I have to go off of my prescription because this office completely ignored my repeated requests.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
I have seen Dr. Delgado for Interstitial Cystitis since Sep. 2017. She is the most caring, knowledgeable and kind specialist I have seen for my health problem. She listens with patience and discusses the best treatment options and follows step by step. I can never thank her enough. I was able to go back to work after six months of bed rest. Her office staff especially her manager are awesome, organized and helpful. I will recommend Dr. Delgado and her staff to family and friends for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
Dr. Delgado and her staff are amazing. It is hard to find a doctor that will truly listen to you and take the time to explain things. Dr. Delgado has answered questions I've had for years, and it has truly been a blessing to have these answers. Her staff is kind, welcoming and took the time to learn who I was in just a few visits. Dr. Delgado takes my lifestyle into consideration when determining the best treatments for me. Something else that I love is she is eager to use more natural remedies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
Dr. Delgado is a "one of a kind" doctor, she takes so much time with her patients, really listening to their needs and concerns. I came in for interstitial cystitis which had went undiagnosed for most of my life and I'm 50!! She evaluated me and prescribed a course of treatment that has really improved my condition. Dr. Delgado also went above and beyond with my pain management by treating me with acupuncture, which was life changing to me in so may ways, I would recommend it to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
Worst doctors office I have ever been to, you have to call at least 10 times for an answer. The office manager clearly has no idea what she is doing. I went one time and will NEVER return
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
Dr. Delgado is friendly and extremely helpful. She spent a lot of time with me, and I was in only for a routine check-up. She explains things thoroughly and in an easy way to understand. She also sets out options for gyno concerns. I have had several check-iups with her over the past three years and can highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
Honestly the rudest OB/GYN I've ever gone to. She was over an hour late for my appointment and then yelled at me for not telling her it was okay. It's clear she doesn't care about anyone's time but her own and has zero bedside manner for new (or continuing) patients. I would not recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
When the spa closed down, I never received a call saying that the lady who does the spa has left, never got a deadline to get my refund. I had to call to find out that there was no more spa and kept calling them to see if they have hired somebody else, they kept saying they haven't never once told me that I had a deadline for my refund once I tried to get my refund they said the account has closed and can't do anything about. Yet I can get a call logged and all the recordings proving my facts
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
Dr Delgado is absolutely amazing! She truly listens to you and takes into account not only your symptoms but how you feel too. Very comfortable speaking with her about my health concerns. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
Dr. Delgado is good- she listens to you and is supportive of alternative treatment. However, the office staff is awful. I have had 4 situations (prescription refills/letter of medical necessity and my medical records) that were terribly frustrating experiences. Prepare to make at least 3 or 4 follow up calls. I had a lot of trouble just having them release my own medical records.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
Worst experience of my life. The staff is rude and disrespectful however, they get it from the doctor. She screams and her staff and at her patients (extremely foul language) in front of everybody. I saw this doctor for extreme pelvic pain, and continue to have extreme pelvic pain as she has no idea on how to administer care to her patients...she doesn't care about her patients either...but how can one you care about their patients when they are incapable of listening.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?
She charged me $150 for 10 minutes of her time in which she wouldn't allow me to speak, was aggressive, and I was scared to ask any questions. One of the worst experiences I've had with a Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Delgado, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Delgado?

Gynecology & Wellness Center

KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Delgado treats patients.