Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Crosby

Melissa A. Crosby MD PLLC

16605 Southwest Fwy Ste 300 Sugar Land, TX 77479

Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Sugar Land, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Crosby accepts

Dr. Crosby accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Commercial Insurance Company
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Crosby's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Crosby performs Breast Reduction more than 93% of her peers

Dr. Crosby performs this procedure more than 93% of her peers

Dr. Crosby's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts

Dr. Melissa Crosby is an advocate for women.  She strives to provide the best care to all her patients both reconstructive and cosmetic.  She is internationally and nationally known for her expertise in reconstructive surgery and cosmetic procedures.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Crosby

Dr. Crosby?
Dr. Crosby's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD
Dr Crosby has no equal. As someone who has had too many surgeries to count, for a variety of reasons, I have lots to compare to. Dr Crosby is the perfect intersection of art, science, and compassion. She takes time with you and is sincere in her desire to give you the best care possible. I start each day in gratitude looking in the mirror at the beautiful reconstructive surgery she did on my breasts. Her team is second to none. You can trust that you will be well cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD?
I went to see Dr. Crosby in August 2017. Since 2015, I have struggled with diastatis recti (a separation of the abdominal muscles) along with a massive hernia. In my initial consult, Dr. Crosby immediately calmed my nerves and fears with her professional and friendly demeanor. She was able to answer all of my questions and I did not feel rushed while speaking with her. She is courteous and kindhearted and she will put you at ease, no matter the problem. I cannot recommend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD?
Dr. Crosby is amazing! I am so glad I found her. Her interest and compassion for my health is genuine. It has been very easy to schedule appointments to see her in the office and I've never felt rushed. My family and I have been involved with all types of doctors & Dr. Crosby is by far the most compassionate that I've encountered. Her training at MD Anderson and her own personal passion has set her apart from other reconstructive surgeons. I couldn't be happier with my choice in surgeons
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD?
I went for a consultation for a breast reduction. I paid a copay, went for the appt...waited about an hr extra in the waiting area. They finally brought me in, dr Crosby seemed like a nice person...had pics taken and submitted them to insurance. I was told to wait 2 months for an update. I called them 7 times within 3 months and got an update that it was denied. They never tried to help or appeal and I have to pay 600$+ out of pocket. Definitely would not recommend at all. Seeing another dr now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD?
Dr. Crosby is phenomenal!!! She is wickedly smart, yet kind, considerate and compassionate! She speaks to you like you're her best friend and does not make you feel dumb if you do not understand how something works. Aside from her professional accomplishments, her work is outstanding! I travel from Virginia to Texas just to see her and have her do all of my reconstructive and nip/tuck work! I can not praise her enough! If you are considering plastic surgery, you must see her! Wow!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD?
Dr. Crosby hits the perfect balance between professionalism, knowledge, competence, and "Hi, there, I'm your new best friend." Couldn't be happier with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD?
Love Dr. Crosby!! She is very compassionate and takes the time to really know her patients. She has been my doctor for the past five years, beginning with surgeries at MD Anderson. I cannot say enough good things about her and her medical abilities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD?
I would refer and suggest Dr. Melissa Crosby for any woman seeking breast augmentation. My consultation was not rushed and she answered all my questions with patience and she also provided insight over the procedure and recovery I had not thought of. After my consult the surgery and post operative appointments were professional and of high quality. I am in love with my new physique and appreciate the skills of Dr. Crosby. My implants look natural, their shape and size are proportional to my body
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD?
Dr. Crosby is, in a word, AMAZING! When my family and I met Dr. Crosby for the first time it was at the beginning of the journey of round two with breast cancer that meant mastectomy and either reconstruction or not. In addition to being a brilliant and gifted surgeon, Dr. Crosby is a warm and caring person. I have had much interaction with surgeons in both my personal and professional life, and she is exceptional in this. I am grateful to Dr. Crosby for her incredible care and beautiful work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD?
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! After many consultations, Dr. Crosby and Dr. Hsu exceeded all my expectations. Dr. Crosby did an OUTSTANDING job on my breast augmentation. The process went smoothly from beginning to the end. My Girls look absolutely fabulous. i LOVE MY BAMS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Crosby?