Dr. Melinda Miller-Thrasher, MD

Dr. Melinda Miller-Thrasher, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Innovative Women's HealthCare Solutions 3903 S Cobb Dr SE Ste 105, Smyrna, GA 30080 Get Directions

I value the relationship I have with my patients. As a woman, the patients I care for have a great deal in common with me as a mother, daughter, wife and patient, having the same life experiences as them. The most enjoyable part of what I do has been talking with patients, educating them and making a difference. Understanding that women are the central decision makers of the household where nutrition, healthcare and exercise are concerned, my mission is to empower patients by educating, informing, providing resources and support, thereby enabling them to make choices that will have a positive and sustained impact on their health and that of their families and communities.Read more

Dr. Miller-Thrasher's Experience

See how Dr. Miller-Thrasher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller-Thrasher

Dr. Miller-Thrasher accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Miller-Thrasher has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Miller-Thrasher
Dr. Miller-Thrasher's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (42)
in Fairburn, GA |
I had to wait almost a whole month to receive my results for my annual. I'm never going back to her again. That is ridiculous because my health is very important to me and the staff didn't seem to care at all. All of her offices are very unorganized she may need to just have one office. Maybe the patients would receive their results in a timely manner!
She misdiagnosed me throughout my pregnancy & afterwards. Had I not insisted on a mammogram I wouldve died. I was a healthy 34yr old woman & 3 mths pregnant & she told me the blood seeping through my bra & shirt from my nipple "was normal" in a pregnancy. I found the lump abt a year later & was diagnosed w/Stage 4 INFLAMMATORY Breast Cancer: chemo, radiation, dbl mastectomy, psychological & physical scarring that'll never go away. Not mention stealing my fertility & plans for more children.
in Smyrna, GA |
Terrible. They ran a full panel of STDs on me, including obscure ones when I specifically told them not to test me for STDs because I am NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE. The bill was almost $2000. When trying to resolve this with them, they never actually did anything. I finally got it resolved with the lab and my insurance company, without their involvement. They will suck u for every penny you have. It's utterly disgusting.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Miller-Thrasher is great, but my last few visits have made me feel rushed and not thoroughly checked out and/or listened to. My last annual was the first week of June, and I still haven't received my lab results, even after calling the office several times. I haven't received a single return call and the results are not on the on-line portal. I'm ready to find a new practice.
in Stockbridge, Ga |
The office and staff are great however they are not good when it comes to reporting lab results. I had to call and ask about my lab results when I tested positive for BV and I had to ask about my prescription and when I was going to receive it. I also had switched my bc to mirena and the office was supposed to call and tell me when it had arrived. I'm assuming it never arrived to the office.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Melinda Miller Thrasher is an excellent physician. I am truly satisfied with her expertise in hysterectomy and other problems facing women.
Have you seen Dr. Melinda Miller-Thrasher, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller-Thrasher?

Compare Dr. Miller-Thrasher

Dr. Miller-Thrasher's Care Philosophy

I value the relationship I have with my patients. As a woman, the patients I care for have a great deal in common with me as a mother, daughter, wife and patient, having the same life experiences as them. The most enjoyable part of what I do has been talking with patients, educating them and making a difference.

Understanding that women are the central decision makers of the household where nutrition, healthcare and exercise are concerned, my mission is to empower patients by educating, informing, providing resources and support, thereby enabling them to make choices that will have a positive and sustained impact on their health and that of their families and communities.

Dr. Miller-Thrasher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Miller-Thrasher has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miller-Thrasher's Board Certifications

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

NY Hosp-Bellevue Hosp

Completed in 1989

Weill Cornell Medical College

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Miller-Thrasher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller-Thrasher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Hysterectomy
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Essure® Procedure
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Uterine Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC