Dr. Melinda Miller-Thrasher, MD

Dr. Melinda Miller-Thrasher, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Melinda Miller-Thrasher, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Smyrna, GA and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University in 1986 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and gynecology.

3903 S Cobb Dr SE Ste 105

Smyrna, GA 30080

• ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Miller-Thrasher

See how frequently Dr. Miller-Thrasher performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Fibroids
Ovarian Cysts
high
Pregnancy Test
high

Dr. Miller-Thrasher's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Miller-Thrasher "I value the relationship I have with my patients. As a woman, the patients I care for have a great deal in common with me as a mother, daughter, wife and patient, having the same life experiences as them. The most enjoyable part of what I do has been talking with patients, educating them and making a difference.

Understanding that women are the central decision makers of the household where nutrition, healthcare and exercise are concerned, my mission is to empower patients by educating, informing, providing resources and support, thereby enabling them to make choices that will have a positive and sustained impact on their health and that of their families and communities."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Weill Cornell Medical College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

• Castle Connolly's Top Doctors, 2012
  • Top 10 Doctors Institution: Obstetrics & Gynecology, SONO, Smyrna, GA, 2012
  • Patient's Choice Award, 2008 - 201

Dr. Miller-Thrasher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller-Thrasher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller-Thrasher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller-Thrasher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller-Thrasher to family and friends
3.0
based on 49 total reviews (12 with comments)

Dr. Miller-Thrasher's Performance

Trustworthiness
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
GOOD
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I visited Dr. Miller- Thrasher this year for the last time. They are very unprofessional. Office manager do not return calls. Dr.Thrasher charged me over $300 for a 4 min so call phone conference. I WOULDN'T recommend them to anyone. Money, money, money.... is the name of the game!
First I’d like to say Dr. Thrasher very friendly. However, Iwaited an hr and half to be seen. I arrived 25 my appt time and til lead to wait another hr and half. That’s no professional.
Please for you and your babies well being do not go to this practice- the staff is completely negligent. At my 3 month appt I was told my urine would be dipped in the office, this was a Friday- the doctor was also 1 full hour late and once she showed up to the office several of us were waiting so...more
As others stated you wait forever in the waiting and exam rooms and then when someone finally comes, it's a rushed feeling. I was very uneasy about my IUD and bled for weeks after being told I would not bleed. I saw Dr. Thrasher and was told "it's normal", in a brushed off manner. I wouldn't tell a...more
I do not recommend anybody to go here. Things are not the same.

Are you Dr. Miller-Thrasher?