Dr. Melinda Lacerna, MD

Dr. Melinda Lacerna, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Melinda Lacerna, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in plastic surgery and surgery.

1274 N Palm Ave

Sarasota, FL 34236

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Lacerna

See how frequently Dr. Lacerna performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Wound Repair
Cancer

Dr. Lacerna's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lacerna "A consultation with Dr. Lacerna is like confiding to a close friend about insecurities you have about your appearance. As a woman, she listens very closely to your concerns and hopes. She understands exactly how women want to look and feel whether in a bikini or lingerie, or simply wanting the right curves in jeans, a little black dress, or a wedding gown. She understands you want your face to have that natural glow during a candlelit dinner or a reunion, but not look like you just had your face done. She understands that men also care as much abut their appearance, but they do not want to look overdone. As an artist, Dr. Lacerna can visualize the potential masterpiece in each individual. As an accomplished surgeon, she uses her skills and compassion to deliver the very best results safely and effectively."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Surgery

Dr. Lacerna does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Lacerna has no awards or honors listed.

• Avoiding free nipple grafts during reduction mammaplasty in patients with gigantomastia., 2005 Jul

Dr. Lacerna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lacerna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lacerna's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lacerna to family and friends

Dr. Lacerna's Performance

There are not enough words to express how wonderful Dr Lacerna is. She is highly skilled, kind, warm, honest and caring. She is truly an artist when it comes to her work. Her compassion and concern for her patients is overwhelming. She goes above and beyond to satisfy her patients needs and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lacerna performed my mommy makeover about a year and a half ago. She is such a caring and attentive doctor. She listened to all of my concerns and explained the entire process and procedure thoroughly. My procedures healed beautiful with no issues. I can’t say enough good things about her and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love this lady and her staff!! My husband found her and I’m so grateful he did! We told her my dreams and she made them come true! She squashed all my fears and concerns and gave me my confidence back! I would have a million procedures done by her if I could ;)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a tummy tuck on 2/26 from Dr Lacerna at her Sarasota office and the results are phenomenal. I am a mommy of 4 boys (all before age 28) and as a result of pregnancies my abs separated and she was able to repair them during my tummy tuck. Also, she went above and beyond by also liposuctioning...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've had 3 different procedures with Dr. Lacerna. I'm very happy with all the results. One of my procedures took me 5 years to decide on which doctor as all the information I researched said it was a very hard procedure with a lot of problems. I'm very happy I chose Dr. Lacerna
Are you Dr. Lacerna?