Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD

Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD

31 reviews

Family Medicine | Female | 48 years old

Dedicated to providing high quality primary health care in Santa Maria and Orcutt. I believe in long-term relationships with patients based on clear communication. These relationships are my highest priority, and I will always strive to be advocates for your health care needs. Read more

Existing Patient Phone Number
Central Coast Family Care
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Dr. Jezierski is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dedicated to providing high quality primary health care in Santa Maria and Orcutt. I believe in long-term relationships with patients based on clear communication. These relationships are my highest priority, and I will always strive to be advocates for your health care needs.Read more

Dr. Jezierski's Experience

See how Dr. Jezierski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jezierski

Dr. Jezierski accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jezierski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jezierski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jezierski to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Jezierski's Performance
in Nipomo, CA |
Outstanding, really helped me, great recourses and really cares.
in Santa Maria, CA |
Dr. Jezierski is always very thorough and provides enough time to answers questions. She will even get me in in lieu of me going to emergency for the flu or asthma.
in Arroyo Grande, CA |
Dr Jezierski deserves a 5 star rating !!! If you are looking for excellence in medical knowledge, super friendly and caring Dr - she is the one to keep as your primary ! I just transferred to her office - her friendly staff greeted me with smiles, very efficient service that is so rare to find on the Central Coast . Dr spent time listening to my concerns, gave me great advices and I left her office feeling taken care of and content that my health care is in great hands!
in Santa Maria, CA |
Some of these reviewers seem very petty. I have been going to Dr. Jezierski for at least 4 years now. I can tell you as someone that has been to numerous other doctors in the past, she is absolutely the best. She isn't going to sugarcoat anything when it comes to your health. She not only diagnosed something a dozen other doctors missed but she put in countless hours making sure I was taken care of. I owe my life to Dr. Jezierski.
in Santa Maria, CA |
The first time I saw her, she was very impersonal and rushed in our appointment. During that appointment I also told her that I had a phobia of needles and she pretty much said "well, get over it", so if you're looking for a doctor that's compassionate about phobias, keep looking. I later saw her again for a long term injury I was struggling with, and she offered very little help to try to diagnose what was wrong, and very little compassion about my pain and struggle. Very disappointed.
in Orcutt |
This doctor spent so much time and effort to get to the bottom of my numerous medical problems. I am so grateful for her passion and dedication to her craft. She is truly an extraordinary doctor.
in Santa Maria, CA |
Dr. Jezierski is truly a gifted and caring physician. I have been to many docs in the area but she is by far the best. She is polite but gets straight to the point. I don't want a doctor to sugar coat everything. I needed to change some habits and she made sure I did. She saved my life.
in San Luis Obispo, CA |
I found her to be uninterested, arrogant and dismissive. She's rushed, doesn't appropriately answer or respond to patient concerns and pushes allergy testing and treatment as though she's getting kickbacks. I guess finding a good doctor is impossible in the central coast, hence, her overall 4 star rating. I've seen numerous physicians of varying specialties across 7 different states and she has been the worst by far.
in Nipomo, CA |
Dr. Jezierski is the best all around doctor I could have ever hoped to have found. I think she is perfect in every way. I couldn't be more pleased with the excellent care I receive from her.
Have been a patient for a long time and wouldn't consider seeing anyone else. She listens to all my concerns and asks questions to find out if I might not be mentioning something. During a routine exam she found a squamous cell cancer my dermatologist missed....I think she's better at diagnosing than my previous internist....she's the best!
in Santa Maria |
Went to see Dr Jezierski for a referral for acupuncture and for a new problem I was having. Have not seen her for 2 years and am in my mid fourties. Being a nurse, I was appalled at the 3 total minutes she spent with me! No concern about ordering any labs, or any of my other medical problems, or talking to me about my new problem, just to say she suffered from the same thing. Several years ago when I first started seeing her, she cared. Today, sadly, a different story. Do not recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD?
Are you Dr. Jezierski?

Compare Dr. Jezierski

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Jezierski at Central Coast Family Care

Dr. Jezierski's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jezierski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Jezierski has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jezierski's Board Certifications

Lone Star Family Medicine Residency

Completed in 2008

Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Jezierski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jezierski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Preventive Medicine