Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD

41 Reviews
Dr. Jezierski

Central Coast Family Care

915 E Stowell Rd Ste B Santa Maria, CA 93454

Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD is a family medicine specialist in Santa Maria, CA and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Texas A&M College of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in family medicine and preventive medicine.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Jezierski accepts

Dr. Jezierski accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Coventry Health Care
Guardian
Health Net
Medicaid
Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Jezierski treats your condition or procedure

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

Dr. Jezierski's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Jezierski?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jezierski

3.9

21.951219512195124%

Dr. Jezierski?
Dr. Jezierski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD
I didn’t like the fact they charge for office visits when you aren’t even in the same state. They ripped off Medicare for an office visit because I called for a refill on an Rx. Spoke with the nurse, they denied the refill and had the audacity to charge ! Medicare $85. That is unethical.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD?
Dr. Jezierski is very knowledgeable & thorough with all of her examinations for me. If she doesn't know the answer she recommends another doctor to review my case. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Jezierski's services given to me. I would recommend her, definitely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD?
I had scheduled an appointment for a physical and to have some clearance paperwork filled out so that I could move overseas. The first appointment went pretty smoothly, but the paperwork was filled out outside of the patient exam room. I typically see Dr. Okerblom, so I was a little disappointed to learn she was unavailable and on maternity leave. However, I accepted seeing Dr. Jezierski instead. As stated, she filled out my form outside of the exam room, so she did not consult me about her notes. Although she had not previously examined me or prescribed me my low dosage of anxiety medication, she recommended that I see a psychiatrist at my next location. This was completely unwarranted, as I had not been to a counselor in three years, and only went three times in university. Dr. Jezierski did not inquire about my history with the medication, or consult me about any other points on the form. Because of this, my paperwork was halted and my clearance for travel was nearly denied. Upon he
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD?
Dr. Jezierski has cared for me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD?
I find Dr. Jezierski to be a great doctor and person. I don't want a doctor to beat around the bush or simply send me to a specialist. I want a doctor to spend time getting to know me and my condition, then give me a plan to get better. She took so much time and effort to make sure I got the right treatment that I owe my good health to her. I love Dr. Jezierski!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD?
I inherited this 'dr' from another practice 2 yrs ago and 1st appoint. she seemed hurried but nice. I was not comfortable that she questioned everything that ALL specialists had diagnosed for over 20 years. Two years later...she thinks she is "god". She has no compassion or warmth, if you ? anything she (in so many words) tells you how 'smart' she is- how stupid you are-then walks out. Myself, family, friends,co-workers etc...have sought (or are seeking) healthcare elsewhere. PLEASE BEWARE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD?
I had such a horrible experience I was very dissapointed she was in such a rush I could not even finish my sentence without her cutting me off or getting up and leaving when I still had questions didn't help me at all made me feel like I was in the wrong for asking questions concerns that I had I went twice to her but never again I don't recommend her at all find a Doctor that cares and wants to help
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD?
Outstanding, really helped me, great recourses and really cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD?
Dr. Jezierski is always very thorough and provides enough time to answers questions. She will even get me in in lieu of me going to emergency for the flu or asthma.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD?
Dr Jezierski deserves a 5 star rating !!! If you are looking for excellence in medical knowledge, super friendly and caring Dr - she is the one to keep as your primary ! I just transferred to her office - her friendly staff greeted me with smiles, very efficient service that is so rare to find on the Central Coast . Dr spent time listening to my concerns, gave me great advices and I left her office feeling taken care of and content that my health care is in great hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Jezierski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jezierski?

Dedicated to providing high quality primary health care in Santa Maria and Orcutt. I believe in long-term relationships with patients based on clear communication. These relationships are my highest priority, and I will always strive to be advocates for your health care needs.

• Preventive Medicine

2008
2006
2004
1991

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jezierski treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)