Dr. Melinda Graham, MD

Dr. Melinda Graham, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 49

Dr. Melinda Graham, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Trinity, FL. Dr. Graham has more experience with Obstetric Care than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Medical Center Of Trinity and Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Graham to book an appointment.

Orange Blossom Women’s Group

Dr. Graham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Graham

3.6

Dr. Graham?
  • Office environment (31)
  • Staff friendliness (27)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (24)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (13)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (12)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (12)
Very unfriendly and judgmental doctor. She does not make you feel comfortable, and she is very critical.
  • Appointment was rushed
Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
I was very unhappy with my prenatal care & I feel it cost my pregnancy. She dismissed my concerns about my age being 35+, my chronic PCOS, the fact I had a large Subchorionic bleed which absolutely needs to be labeled high risk yet I was told there would be NO monitoring of it & that It doesnt pose risks which was ultimately WRONG & any simple research of this condition shows that it is a great concern to the fate of a pregnancy. I also questioned decisions made during my care such as being given an unsafe drug for an infection & after research & a warning by my pharmacist that it can result miscarriage in 1st trim I didn’t use it.Every time she would tell me something that I knew was not correct I would fact check her& I found that she was giving me bad info.The worst blow was when she told me “you have ZERO risk of miscarriage at 8 weeks!”despite baby measuring almost a week behind consistently and low heart rate. Baby died 2 days later and I felt lied to and extremely misinformed.
Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Dr. GRAHAM where are you? The best doctor ever! Sacred Hearts you will be sorry.
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Can anyone tell me where Dr, Graham went!!! She is the most amazing OB she made our experience of having our first child amazing and easy, I need to her please!
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Where did dr graham go. She delivered our first and was supposed to be our doctor for the second and they say she is no longer out there
Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Dr. Graham was right there holding my hand through one of the hardest thing I ever went through, having my baby pass away in utero and giving birth to him in my 2nd trimester. She was there to comfort, answer any questions and shared our pain. I felt throughout that I was in the best hands.
Destin, FL – Dec 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
I am a patient of Dr Graham. I tried to get my daughter who is a minor an appointment because it makes sense to take her where I go. They refused to see her since she is not taking new patients. I asked why the website says "now accepting new patients" The reply was they only want new pregnant people. So they are only about the money. Not a Dr I will see anymore.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Santa Rosa Beach – Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Hands down, best OBGYN. She is calm, cool, and confident in her practice. Which is just what I needed for my pregnancy and delivery. Her personality is very easy to get along with. I couldnt imagine having my babies with anyone else. Highly recommend her!
Brittany W in Defuniak Springs – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Dr. Graham is wonderful! She saw me from the beginning of my pregnancy and was there at delivery. She truly loves her job and is awesome in the delivery room! When it was time to birth, she gave us instructions and communicated well. My husband and I knew what was happening. She and her nursing staff are very personable and take time to answer questions. Doctor Graham supported my wishes for an unmediated, natural birth. I am blessed to have her as my physician.
Dr. Graham is the best!!! in Crestview, FL – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
I am a local surgeon in Destin & work at Sacred Heart Hospital. My wife has had 2 babies with Dr. Graham in the last 4 years & I could not be more impressed with Dr. Graham. She is extremely compassionate as well as calm & extremely skilled under pressure which is exactly what you need in your OB. I have worked at some of the top medical centers in the Southeast & US & feel Dr. Graham is one of the best MDs in any field that I’ve ever worked with. I couldn’t recommend her more highly! Thank you!
Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Dr Graham was on call when my daughter realized her prescription had not been filled from a visit with the nurse practitioner. Her response to me was “did she just realize it wasn’t filled?” Clearly on a Saturday I was disturbing her time off. She was rude and argumentative. I would never recommend anyone to her based on that experience. I told her how rude she was being and she kept arguing. Never experienced that with a physician before.
Destin, fl – Nov 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Dr Graham is excellent.she makes you feel welcome and she takes pride in her work towards her patient would recommend to anyone in need of a great doctor
Sydonie Roach in fort walton beach – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
I've had 3 children under the care of Dr. Graham in the last 4 years. I drive an hour and a half to receive medical care from her. I have received top professional care from her staff and office as well. You can't go wrong. She is a straight shooting, common sense practicing physician. 5 stars any day.
Aubrey McKee in Andalusia, AL – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Dr Graham delivered both of our children, we had such wonderful experiences from office visits to delivery to post partum care. We love dr graham and her staff! We Couldn't say enough Positive things about her!
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
After miscarriage I had my blood drawn for blood type. I never received a call with results so I assumed it was + A yr later I found out from other Dr that my blood type test was never completed. Why couldn’t they call me? They said it was sent to the lab in wrong tube. Nurse said it ‘didn’t matter’ If it didn’t matter why did Dr. Graham have me test? Why tell me I needed a shot if I was -? She was making up excuses. There is no excuse for a mistake like that. Mistakes like this can cost lives.
Liz in Crestview, FL – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
If you can't be seen Mon-Thur from 8 am to 11 am then this is not your place, Dr. Graham only see's patients during that time according to her staff. Now halfway through my pregnancy I will be switching doctors because I cannot keep accommodating to her schedule. Also, of my 4 appointments scheduled with her I have only seen her twice and the rest I have seen a nurse. She does not spend more than 10 mins in the room with you during your appointments and the staff is less than friendly.
Jess in Crestview, FL – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
I'm currently seeing Dr. Graham for my twin pregnancy. We are in the third trimester & she's done the best job of making me feel like I'm in good hands. Have heard so many amazing things about the birth experience with her over the years & it makes me feel so much more confident she is the Dr. I'm going into this with!
Bess in Santa Rosa Beach, FL – Aug 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Dr Graham and her staff are very hard to reach, and do not return phone calls. I had numerous fibroids and was told there was nothing wrong, even after seeing them on an ultrasound. Her nurse told me to take an advil! 2 other doctors told me immediately that I needed a hysterectomy, due to the size of the largest fibroid, the number of intra-uterine fibroids and my pain level. I suffered for 3 years needlessly. Dr. Graham should not be practicing medicine.
Maxxi in Miramar Beach, FL – Jul 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Unfortunately, I would not recommend Dr. Graham to anyone who desires a natural/unmedicated birth. Neither my baby nor I had any health concerns during labor (no blood pressure issues, positioning issues for the baby, fever, etc.), but Dr. Graham put a startling amount of unneeded pressure on me to start pitocin (when I was 7-8 cm dilated). When I asked her for her rationale, she couldn't give me anything. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Graham to anyone who would like a more medicated birth.
Kona in Santa Rosa Beach, FL – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?
Dr. Graham is AMAZING! I just had my first baby and I could not imagine the same experience with anyone else. She is a non alarmist, so throughout my pregnant I felt at ease, but also welcome to ask any questions. In labor and delivery she was outstanding. I had a bit of panic due to pain prior to delivery and when she walked in my whole demeanor changed. She was very encouraging and motivating, and communicated very well throughout the pushing process. You will not find a better OB. Call now!
tbherndon in Destin Fl – Feb 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Graham, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Graham?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Graham

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Graham treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Graham treats other conditions, please contact the office at (727) 846-7000.

Obstetric Care

Obstetric care specialists focus on the health of both mother and baby during pregnancy and through labor and delivery, including prenatal screening, treatment of complications, and vaginal or C-section delivery.Compare with other Obstetric Care specialists.

Dr. Graham is experienced in the area of Obstetric Care. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 21 conditions and procedures

• Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infection Screening
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dipstick Urinalysis
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hepatitis B Virus Screening
  • Herpes Simplex Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HIV Screening
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Non-Stress Test
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Graham accepts

Dr. Graham accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Provider Bio: Dr. Melinda Graham is a Board-Certified OB/GYN who recently relocated and now proudly serves the Trinity and surrounding Tampa area. Dr....Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology