Dr. Melinda Dy, DO

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Dy

Concentra Urgent Care Brooks

151 W Brooks Ave North Las Vegas, NV 89030

Dr. Melinda Dy, DO is a family medicine specialist in North Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1999 and specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Dy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dy

4.3

Dr. Dy?
Dr. Dy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melinda Dy, DO
Everybody knows sister Teresa Well now meet Mother Melinda This lady Is passionate about her work and actually shows that she does care about her patient's health And what is best for them Thank you mother Melinda
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Dy, DO?
I've been seeing Dr. Dy for a work related injury for the past few weeks. She is a true professional and very caring doctor. Far superior than the other ones who I've previously seen at this location.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Dy, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Dy for several years and as a professional myself, I am very pleased with her knowledge and courteous evaluation of my symptoms. Im glad to have a doctor that I can recommend to my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Dy, DO?
I was sent to Concentra after a car accident Dr Melinda Dy was my first of many different doctors to see me. On my very first visit she was constantly using her cell phone to look at a web MD type website which made me feel very uncomfortable with her skill set. Then it took several visits before I even got x-rays done! On my second visit there was a dead cockroach on the floor!Now months later I am having continuing issues with paperwork from her and Concentra.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Dy, DO?
Dr Melinda was an amazing spirit to have come to when I was experiencing and unfortunate emergency. Calm, thorough and trustworthiness. I am incredibly grateful that she was there to help. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Dy, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Dy?

• Family Practice
  • Occupational Medicine

1999
Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
1999

Dr. Dy accepts

Dr. Dy accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Dy treats your condition or procedure