Dr. Melek R. Kayser, MD

Dr. Melek R. Kayser, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Image By Design Plastic Surgery 29167 Jefferson Ave, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

It is of the utmost importance that each and every patient is treated with the most delicate, dedicated and compassionate care possible in that your experience is unmatched by anyone, anywhere. Thorough and confidential consultations are provided to every new patients and are not concluded until each and every question is fully answered. I look forward in providing the ultimate service to you and seeing you at your next visit. I wish you a wonderful and blessed day! Dr. KayserRead more

Dr. Kayser's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kayser's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kayser

Dr. Kayser accepts 4 insurance carriers

4 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kayser has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kayser

Dr. Kayser's Review Details
4.8 based on 31 responses
Experience with Dr. Kayser
Dr. Kayser's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (26)
in Richmond, MI |
Dr. Kayser and his staff are absolutely AMAZING! From my first visit everyone was kind, compassionate, and courteous. I am a breast cancer patient who had a nipple sparing double mastectomy. I was scared to death of the diagnosis and the plan. Dr. Kayser saw me within 2 days. He sat with my husband and I and explained everything to us without rushing us out of there. We had many questions, concerns, a ton of tears and he totally made sure we fully understood everything before we left. He
in st clair shores |
When I first called Dr Kayser's office I had a great feeling about him. The staff, the atmosphere just everything was great. I would go back to him in a heart beat.
in Fraser MI |
Dr.Kayser was the 4th doctor I consulted with and I knew immediately that he would be the doctor to do my breast augmentation. From my initial contact, his staff was warm and friendly. I was made to feel very comfortable. Dr.Kayser was patient and thorough. I left his office feeling confident and well informed. On the day of my surgery Dr. Kayser and his staff were amazing! My results were FABULOUS!!! Follow up and aftercare top notch! Highly recommend!!!
in St. Clair Shores, MI |
Recently had a procedure performed by Dr. Kayser, and could not have been more pleased. He is very knowledgable, and takes time to answer all concerns. He is compassionate, and truly cares about his patients.
in Pontiac, MI |
Dr. Kayser is just amazing ? LOVE him! My experience was wonderful ? I had a tummy tuck completed and he now does my botox! If you are looking for a doctor who takes tremendous pride in his work, is compassionate, honest and engaged, I recommend Dr. Kayser. Top notch experience and top notch results!
in Warren, MI |
Dr Kayser is a master of his profession with first-rate bedside manner. I trusted him 100% every step of the way. The office staff along with the nursing staff that assisted Dr Kayser at St John's was equally skilled, supportive and attentive. Since Dr Kayser is a perfectionist, you know you can expect the best results out there. Don't risk your chances with another doctor, invest in the best. You won't regret it!
in Canton, MI |
I went for a consultation with Dr. Kayser in June for a breast augmentation and immediately knew he was the surgeon for me. He really listened to me and wanted to help me create the natural look I was wanting. His entire staff was very friendly and reassuring as I was very scared since I had never had any type of surgery before. I had my augmentation in July and am thrilled with my results. I honestly wish I would have had it done ten years earlier! If you have any doubts just look at his before
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I loved the fact that he is so nice and compassionate. Every time I went to his office he made me feel so comfortable and good about myself. I've honestly never met such a great and caring doctor. He always made sure i was okay before going on with what he needed to. I would recommend him to everyone. He seriously did a great job. Im 26 and I did not plan on going through what i had to but he was with me the whole way making me feel comfortable and the outcome of his work was excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Melek R. Kayser, MD?
Are you Dr. Melek R. Kayser, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Kayser's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas

Graduated in 1988

St John Hosp & Med Ctr

Completed in 1993

Wayne State U/Detroit Med Ctr

Completed in 1995

U Tex Sw Med Sch

Completed in 1996

Dr. Kayser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kayser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kayser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kayser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kayser

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kayser's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Kayser

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kayser's Care Philosophy