Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Melek Kayser, MD
Dr. Melek Kayser, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Kayser is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe Campus and Saint John Hospital and Medical Center.

29167 Jefferson Ave

Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Learn about Dr. Kayser

See how frequently Dr. Kayser performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Excision of Skin Lesion
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Kayser's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kayser "It is of the utmost importance that each and every patient is treated with the most delicate, dedicated and compassionate care possible in that your experience is unmatched by anyone, anywhere. Thorough and confidential consultations are provided to every new patients and are not concluded until each and every question is fully answered. I look forward in providing the ultimate service to you and seeing you at your next visit. I wish you a wonderful and blessed day! Dr. Kayser"

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • St John Hosp & Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Wayne State U/Detroit Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • U Tex Sw Med Sch
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Kayser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kayser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kayser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kayser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kayser to family and friends
Dr. Kayser's Performance
in St Clair Shores, MI |
Dr. Kayser is amazing. He is very thorough and is so kind. He takes his time and makes you feel so comfortable. He does amazing work! Would recommend him to anyone! I have been a patient of his for ten years and I researched several surgeons. Dr. Kayser is the best!
in St Clair Shores, MI |
I absolutely love Dr. Kaiser and his staff. From the moment you walk in the door to the minute you leave, you feel at home. The Office is very cozy and decorated beautifully. The staff always asked if you need anything and puts you in a relaxed mood. Dr. Kaiser is always on time, and very efficient in explaining what he is doing when he is doing it. he makes me feel so comfortable. I wouldn't dream of going to anyone but him. I also plan on going to him for my rhinoplasty in the future.
Auburn Hills, MI |
Dr Kayser performed my breast augmentation procedure last July and I was 100% satisfied with the results and also with the care I received following the procedure.
Detroit, MI |
Dr. Kayser is hands down one of the best plastic surgeons around today! My experience from start to finish exceeded my expectations. I had a breast lift with implants, tummy tuck and liposuction to my flanks in April 2016. I was very scared to have this procedure done because I wasn't sure how things would turn out and Dr. Kayser and his staff met with me multiple times before my procedure to ensure that I would go into the operating room without feeling uneasy. The thing that sold me on Dr. Ka
Roswell, NM |
Dr. Kayser, he gave me my ideal body! I am beyond happy with my results! I love the way I look and feel. When I look in the mirror it is amazing to see my new body. The results exceeded my expectations. I knew I was going to look good but I didn’t expect to look this FABULOUS! I have the breasts and stomach of a fit 25 year old and no more chunky arms. My new look has transformed my life. I walk and talk with a confidence that I never had before. Thank you Dr. Kayser and staff!!
St Clair, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr Kayser since 2004 when I had my first breast augmentation. He did an excellent job and I was very happy with the results. I then needed my augmentation redone in Dec 2016 and I again was extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Kayser is very knowledgeable and an expert in his field. He is compassionate and a true professional. I highly recommend his service.
St Clair Shores, MI |
Great doctor! did a beautiful job on my augmentation that I received the day before new years eve :) if he shall ever retire he better have someone just as good as him and caring! :)
in Flushing, MI |
Dr. Kayser offers superb expertise and delivers exceptional results. I was ecstatic to find such a caring doctor who understood my concerns and went to great lengths to get me the desired results. After having a procedure by another doctor that did not turn out well, Dr. Kayser took the time with me to understand my concerns and with his talent and surgical skills, restored and corrected the problem as well as enhanced my overall appearance. I am so glad I found you Dr. Kayser. Thank you!!!
in Royal Oak, MI |
Dr. Kayser and his staff were awesome from my first phone call. I felt very comfortable at my consultation and every visit following. Dr. Kayser is compassionate and he is great at what he does! He explained every step he was going to take and every detail involving my surgery. He is very confident and knowledgeable at what he does, Im very pleased with my results. Highly recommended.
in Richmond, MI |
Dr. Kayser and his staff are absolutely AMAZING! From my first visit everyone was kind, compassionate, and courteous. I am a breast cancer patient who had a nipple sparing double mastectomy. I was scared to death of the diagnosis and the plan. Dr. Kayser saw me within 2 days. He sat with my husband and I and explained everything to us without rushing us out of there. We had many questions, concerns, a ton of tears and he totally made sure we fully understood everything before we left. He
in st clair shores |
When I first called Dr Kayser's office I had a great feeling about him. The staff, the atmosphere just everything was great. I would go back to him in a heart beat.
in Fraser MI |
Dr.Kayser was the 4th doctor I consulted with and I knew immediately that he would be the doctor to do my breast augmentation. From my initial contact, his staff was warm and friendly. I was made to feel very comfortable. Dr.Kayser was patient and thorough. I left his office feeling confident and well informed. On the day of my surgery Dr. Kayser and his staff were amazing! My results were FABULOUS!!! Follow up and aftercare top notch! Highly recommend!!!
in St. Clair Shores, MI |
Recently had a procedure performed by Dr. Kayser, and could not have been more pleased. He is very knowledgable, and takes time to answer all concerns. He is compassionate, and truly cares about his patients.
in Pontiac, MI |
Dr. Kayser is just amazing ? LOVE him! My experience was wonderful ? I had a tummy tuck completed and he now does my botox! If you are looking for a doctor who takes tremendous pride in his work, is compassionate, honest and engaged, I recommend Dr. Kayser. Top notch experience and top notch results!
in Warren, MI |
Dr Kayser is a master of his profession with first-rate bedside manner. I trusted him 100% every step of the way. The office staff along with the nursing staff that assisted Dr Kayser at St John's was equally skilled, supportive and attentive. Since Dr Kayser is a perfectionist, you know you can expect the best results out there. Don't risk your chances with another doctor, invest in the best. You won't regret it!
in Canton, MI |
I went for a consultation with Dr. Kayser in June for a breast augmentation and immediately knew he was the surgeon for me. He really listened to me and wanted to help me create the natural look I was wanting. His entire staff was very friendly and reassuring as I was very scared since I had never had any type of surgery before. I had my augmentation in July and am thrilled with my results. I honestly wish I would have had it done ten years earlier! If you have any doubts just look at his before
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I loved the fact that he is so nice and compassionate. Every time I went to his office he made me feel so comfortable and good about myself. I've honestly never met such a great and caring doctor. He always made sure i was okay before going on with what he needed to. I would recommend him to everyone. He seriously did a great job. Im 26 and I did not plan on going through what i had to but he was with me the whole way making me feel comfortable and the outcome of his work was excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Melek Kayser, MD?
Are you Dr. Kayser?