Dr. Melecia Fuentes, MD

Dr. Melecia Fuentes, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 48 years old

32 reviews| Leave a review

Every person deserves special attention and I pride myself in listening to your concerns. I advise all my patients to always ask questions, both of me and of their specialists. It is my job to help you take charge of your own health--TOGETHER, we make the best choices for YOU.Read more

Dr. Fuentes' Experience

See how Dr. Fuentes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fuentes

Dr. Fuentes accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fuentes has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Fuentes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fuentes to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Fuentes
Dr. Fuentes' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
in Weslaco, TX |
Dr. Melecia Fuentes is a wonderful doctor. I am so happy to have found her. I am very confident in her knowledge and ability as a physician.
in San Antonio , TX |
Wow! What an awesome experience. Going to the doctor is never easy but Dr. Fuentes' office and staff are fantastic and friendly. Dr. Fuentes treated me with the utmost time and consideration. Her genuine concern to my situation gave me comfort and the peace of discovering who my new physician is! She is very knowledgeable in health care and provides excellent service. I am so glad to have met her Andrew staff. I highly recommend Dr.Melecia Fuentes.
in Winnipeg, MB |
Dr. Fuentes' office is warm and friendly. Staff is wonderful. Dr. Fuentes treats her patients like family. She is knowledgeable in health care for her patients and provides excellent service to her patients, I am one of them. I would highly recommend Dr.Melecia Fuentes as your personal doctor in Weslaco.
in Weslaco, TX |
Dr Fuentes is delightful! The Tierra Santa Family Medicine practice is clean, comfortable and the staff are very friendly yet professional. Dr Fuentes keeps her appointment times and doesn't keep patients waiting. Dr Fuentes is knowledgeable and experienced in quality patient care.
Weslaco, Tx |
She is very caring and really takes her time to make sure you know that your health needs are met. The staff is extremely friendly and her Nurse Practitioner is great as well. I never have any complaints. I have been seeing her for about 8-9 years now. Now my husband goes, my in-laws, my mother and friends.
in Mercedes |
The special and swift care in which Dr. Fuentes insisted on performing her medical expertise on me, Eudelia Garcia, was absolutely admired and appreciated! Her actions to setting appointments with the right specialists concerning my condition was top priority and top notch! Dr. Fuentes made time in getting me seen immediately and because of that, I'm in the best health condition. I cannot thank Dr. Fuentes enough! You're the best Dr. I have EVER had! God Bless you and your staff.??????????
in Weslaco, Texas |
I've had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Fuentes. She has beno over backwards to accommodate us and help us. I've seen a lot of doctors over the years. But, none can hold a light to Dr. M.!
Have you seen Dr. Melecia Fuentes, MD?
Are you Dr. Fuentes?

Compare Dr. Fuentes

Dr. Fuentes' Care Philosophy

Dr. Fuentes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Why It Matters: Dr. Fuentes' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Fuentes does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fuentes and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health

Graduated in 1996

Ut Health Sciences Center At San Antonio

Completed in 1999

Dr. Fuentes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fuentes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage