Dr. Melanie Miller, MD

Dr. Melanie Miller, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 42 years old

Dr. Miller specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Trussville, AL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Miller? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Experience with Dr. Miller
Dr. Miller's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (29)
in Birmingham, AL |
I have been going to Dr.Miller for 5 years. She is very personable and cares about her patients. my only beef is I can never get the patient portal to work for me, not sure what the problem is. I live in Homewood and drive all the way out to Trussville to see her. She is not going to pull your problems out of you, you have to tell her and remind her. Note taking is a little bit lack it seems.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr Miller is a wonderful and caring dr. She gets to the root of the problem and I love the fact that she prescribes natural herbs vs. prescriptions. She put me on Chinese herbs for menopause and I NEVER had any symptoms. I've been going to her since she's been in Trussvile. Even now that I've moved from the area I still go to her.
Trussville, AL |
Dr MIller is caring and kind and genuinely cares about her patients. She has helped me tremendously in the last six months, often working me into her schedule and calling in meds when needed.
in Birmingham |
Dr. Miller is an amazing doctor and I wish I had found her sooner. I am 29 and always had problems with my stomach. I had been to different doctors, gotten diagnosed with IBS, and prescribed meds that didn't work. After my first visit with Dr. Miller she got to the root of the problem. I had multiple tests done and realized I had allergies that were creating my stomach problems. No other doctor had thought to give me an allergy test! That is just one example, unfortunately I'm running out of spa
in Birmingham, AL |
I've been having issues for years. I thought they were thyroid issues. But doctors would test me and say no. They never cared to see if there was anything else wrong. Well Dr. Miller does care to figure it out. She did indeed find out that I do not have a thyroid problem. But instead it was a genetic disorder that I never would have found without all the extra tests that so many people on here are complaining about. Now I know what is wrong. Now I can work towards fixing myself.
Have you seen Dr. Melanie Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Compare Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miller's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Miller does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Miller does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.