Dr. Melanie Erb, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Female

Dr. Melanie Erb, MD
Dr. Melanie Erb, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Irvine, CA. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Erb is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

Dr. Erb's Care Philosophy

As a woman surgeon, Dr. Melanie Ho Erb is really able to understand what women want and why. Her expertise in Asian blepharoplasty has made her the choice for patients who are interested in a natural-looking double eyelid. Dr. Erb is dedicated to providing the highest of care in a welcoming and attentive environment. She personally customizes your individual surgery. Her philosophy is to create a refreshed, healthy, and natural look. Her patients appreciate her warm bedside manner, honesty, and meticulous attention to detail. Dr. Erb is one of the few surgeons double certified as an oculofacial plastic surgeon and ophthalmologist. As a member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS), Dr. Erb has received the most training available for the enhancement of the area of the delicate eyelids and upper face. She specializes in surgical and non-surgical procedures that help to make the eyelids and face look more refreshed and youthful.

Dr. Erb's Experience

See how Dr. Erb's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Erb

Dr. Erb accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Erb is now accepting new patients
Melanie Ho Erb, M.D., Inc.16300 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 1007
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 727-0102Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Erb has admitting privileges.

Dr. Erb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Erb to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Erb's Performance
Honolulu, HI |
The flesh of the upper eyelids were resting on my eyelashes. I sought the expertise of Dr Melanie Ho Erb. Dr Erb took the time to explain things to me. She also listens. I look for these qualities in a physician. She performed the surgery. Everything healed nicely. Everyone said that my eyes looked so natural. I felt good that I had it done and have never had a problem since. Dr Melanie Erb is extremely knowledgeable and has a wide variety of experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Capistrano Beach, CA |
A couple of years ago I went to Dr. Erb for upper and lower eyelid surgery. She meticulously examined my eyes and then explained to me the surgical procedure. I found her to be warm and down to earth which immediately reduced my anxiety. The results were amazing; I have a completely natural look so no one knows I had “work” done on my face. I know this means that she has a keen attention to detail. Since then, I go regularly for botox injections to mitigate the look of my “frownies”. She gi
Kailua, HI |
Dr. Melanie Erb is a fantastic physician. Dr. Erb’s thoroughness is outstanding as she meticulously attended to every detail in my situation. I felt that she left no stone unturned in discovering the best plan of action that completely met my objectives. I trust Dr. Erb, and had an all-around positive experience. I will be referring friends and family to her.
Irvine, CA |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Erb. I saw her for laser for my face. She took lots of time to explain my options in detail to me. She didn't pressure me or try to up-sell me. The laser was a good experience, and I even got to pick the music to listen to during the laser. She took extra time and passes to go over the particularly bad spots on my face. Now my skin looks baby soft and smooth. Everyone notices that I look better. I would recommend Dr Erb to anyone.
in Irvine |
Dr. Erb not only skillfully removed a growth from my eyelid and tested it to determine it was benign, but there is now no visible evidence at all that it was ever there. Her attention to my comfort was among the best of any doctor I have ever encountered. I cannot recommend Dr. Erb more highly. I would gladly return to her for care in the future.
in Inglewood, CA |
Dr Erb and her staff are the best! Really thorough and professional. She performed a major procedure on my eye and no one can even tell I had surgery!I'd recommend her to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Melanie Erb, MD?
Are you Dr. Erb?

Compare Dr. Erb

Dr. Erb's Care Philosophy

As a woman surgeon, Dr. Melanie Ho Erb is really able to understand what women want and why.  Her expertise in Asian blepharoplasty has made her the choice for patients who are interested in a natural-looking double eyelid.

Dr. Erb is dedicated to providing the highest of care in a welcoming and attentive environment. She personally customizes your individual surgery.  Her philosophy is to create a refreshed, healthy, and natural look. Her patients appreciate her warm bedside manner, honesty, and meticulous attention to detail.

Dr. Erb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Erb has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Erb's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

• Bell's Palsy
      • Benign Neoplasm of Eye
      • Chalazion
      • Double Chin
      • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
      • Dry Eyes
      • Ectropion of Eyelid
      • Entropion
      • Eyelid Disorders
      • Malignant Neoplasm of Eye
      • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
      • Skin Aging

Eyesthetica

Completed in 2007

University Of California At Los Angeles

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Erb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery