Dr. Melanie Erb, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Erb

Melanie Ho Erb, M.D. - A Surgeon's Hands, A Woman's Touch - Laser Cosmetic and Oculo-Facial Plastic Surgery

16300 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 1007 Irvine, CA 92618

Dr. Melanie Erb, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Irvine, CA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ophthalmology.

Dr. Erb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Erb

Dr. Erb?
Dr. Erb's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melanie Erb, MD
I had my ptosis surgery done by the very skilled hand of Dr Melanie Erb. I had put off this corrective surgery for years because I never felt comfortable with any doctor I consulted with in the past. Dr Erb not only proved to be a very capable surgeon, but her meticulousness, attentive bedside manner, and patiently taking the time to answer my questions, made the entire process – from consultation to post-surgery - smoother than I ever expected. And thanks to her wonderful assistant Gina, dealing with her office was also a pleasure. Gina always greets you with a smile, returns calls in a timely manner, gets you promptly to your appointment, and strives to make your office visit a pleasant experience. I never thought I would say this about a doctor’s office but I actually looked forward to going to my appointments! I am very thankful for the care I received from Dr. Erb and would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Erb, MD?
I was a patient of Doctor Melanie Ho Erb 7 years before she move to Irvine. I was more than willing to drive one hour to see her again. We discussed what would be the best option for my skin. We decided on a Fraxel CO2 Laser Treatment. My skin is firmer with no brown spots and the texture of my skin is remarkable. I didn’t have any problems healing. I attribute that to Doctor Erb’s excellent care. I highly recommend Doctor Erb.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Erb, MD?
Dr. Erb did my ptosis (droopy eyelid) and lid crease revision surgery. She spent all the time she needed on my eye and I never felt that I was rushed. Dr. Erb’s nurse, Gina, is very friendly and warm. I received great care from Dr. Erb and Gina, and I look much better than before the procedure. Thank you Dr. Erb. And thank you Gina!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Erb, MD?
I started to see Doctor Melanie Ho Erb. MD 7 years ago in Torrance. She did an upper eyelift as well as the lower eye and they both looked great. I was so impressed with Doctor Erb. She is very professional, thoughtful and willing to explain any concern I had. I couldn’t believe she had moved to Irvine from Redondo Beach! I was more than willing to see her again. We discussed what would be the best option for me. We decided on a Fraxel CO2 Laser Treatment. I LOVE IT!!!! My skin is firmer wit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Erb, MD?
I am so thankful for Dr. Erb and her assistant Gina!! My daughter is 13 years old a chalazion on her right eye that would not go away for months. We tried the warm compresses, the steroid antibiotic drops hoping it would go away on its own, but it didn’t. I really wanted to find someone I could trust to perform such a delicate procedure on my daughter’s eye. Most pediatric ophthalmologist were only willing to do such a procedure at a surgery center with anesthesia present, which would have be
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Erb, MD?
O-M-G! Absolutely the BEST Dr I have ever had!! I’ve been suffering from issues with the skin around my eyes for as long as I can remember - dry, irritated, itchy —it would come and go in severity but always remained super sensitive. Nothing I did or tried helped until I finally decided to go to an Opthamologist after a new horrible wrinkle showed up under my eyes from rubbing and scratching my eyes thinking perhaps I actually had dry eye. Dr. Erb quickly pintpointed the issue, and all is well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Erb, MD?
She is the best. Had surgery on eye lift and was totally awake with no pain. It was unbelievable. I would definitely give her 5 stars. She is so caring, nice, extremely competent. She had gifted hands and is a great eye surgeon. I highly recommend her. I have told everyone I can about her. Please visit her website for more information. Pat Brown
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Erb, MD?
Went in with my greatest fears realized. The lump near my eye was cancerous. Dr. Erb not only removed my fears but also the cancer as well. No cancer, no fear, and not even a scar to show for it. Great surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Erb, MD?
I highly recommend Melanie Erb, MD. She is an extremely talented and skilled surgeon. In addition, she is an exceptionally kind and caring doctor. Dr. Erb did an outstanding job on my double blepharoplasty (upper eyelid) procedure. My lacrimal (tear) glands were prolapsed (dropped down) and she was able to reposition my tear glands along with my excess upper eyelid skin into the folds of my eyes. There have been no complications or dry-eye difficulties. Dr. Erb is a accomplished surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Erb, MD?
Dr. Erb was professional and kind. On my first visit she listened carefully to my preferences and concerns and tailored her approach to them. My Botox injections were entirely painless. Unlike other doctors, Dr. Erb takes the time to fully numb the area with a skin cream. The Botox effect is positive but subtle, making me look rested and youthful but not plastic-y or unnatural. I have referred all my friends to Dr. Erb and remain a loyal customer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Erb, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Erb?

Dr. Melanie Ho Erb is a leading expert in Orange County and Los Angeles in botox, fillers, lasers, and advanced plastic surgery to the delicate eyelids and face. She is one few surgeons double certified as an Oculo-Facial Plastic Surgeon and an Ophth...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2001
2000
1987

Dr. Erb accepts

Dr. Erb accepts the following insurance:

Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Erb's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Erb treats this condition more than 86% of her peers

Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Dr. Erb performs Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation more than 69% of her peers

Dr. Erb performs this procedure more than 69% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Botox® for Migraine Treatment

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Dermal Filler
  • Double Chin
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Kybella Treatment for Submental Fat
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Malignant Neoplasm of Eye
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Trichiasis
  • Wrinkles

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Erb treats patients.

83% Patient experience rating, 14% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)