Dr. Melanie De Souza, MD

Dr. Melanie De Souza, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Melanie De Souza, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dunedin, FL. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. De Souza is affiliated with Mease Dunedin Hospital, Mease Countryside Hospital and Morton Plant Hospital.

Dr. De Souza's Experience

See how Dr. De Souza's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. De Souza

Dr. De Souza accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. De Souza has admitting privileges.

Dr. De Souza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. De Souza to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. De Souza's Performance
    Palm Harbor, FL |
    I ADORE Dr. De Souza! She is so genuine and listens so well to me as a patient. I have a multitude of health problems and specialists and she is amazing at helping me navigate through all of my problems. She helps me make the right choices in treatment as she discusses the pros and cons of choices. I have always felt like she truly cares. My 18 year old daughter started seeing her and my husband. I can not say enough words of satisfaction and kindness about Dr. DeSouza.
    Dr was late and sick for appointment. No bed side manor, or manners. Nose dripped on me and the table. Excited about family cancer history. More interested in gene mapping than cancer screening. Before I could find a new dr. I got a kidney infection. Called office, spoke to nurse who was going to call in a script. After work on Fri I go to pick up. No script was called in. Office is closed. I can go to urgent care and spend money I don't have or wait until Monday. I am in pain and have a fever.
    in Clearwater, FL |
    I love Dr. De Souza and have used her for my PCP for 3 years. I find her to be willing to listen and current on medical trends. Her office staff is friendly and helpful. I trust her judgement. If you use her BayCare portal, she will respond to your inquiry, usually within one day. For simple or follow-up questions, this often avoids the need for a phone call or return visit. If you choose Dr. De Souza, use the portal. It will make your life easier and speed the flow of information.
    Dunedin, FL |
    Spends quality time reviewing your information. Very patient and understanding. However, have to wait almost 6 months to get in for your annual exam which I don't understand but if you have an urgent need, will get you in right away. I have been told more than once that if I want to get in sooner, I have to say I am sick.
    in Clearwater, FL |
    Awesome doctor. Takes her time with you. Really listens. Very Knowledgeable.
    in Largo, FL |
    I have been a patient of Dr de Souza since 2011. I have been completely satisfied. I even tried a different doctor and was not happy with him or his staff..So I went back to Dr. de Souza and she got me back on track with my health.
    Have you seen Dr. Melanie De Souza, MD?
    Are you Dr. De Souza?

Dr. De Souza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. De Souza has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. De Souza's Board Certifications

Dr. De Souza does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. De Souza and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2003

George Washington University

Completed in 2004

George Washington University

Completed in 2006

Dr. De Souza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. De Souza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. De Souza does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. De Souza and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.