Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte, MD

Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chandler, AZ. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Dr. Cloonan-Schulte's Experience

See how Dr. Cloonan-Schulte's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cloonan-Schulte

Dr. Cloonan-Schulte accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Cloonan-Schulte is now accepting new patients

Dr. Cloonan-Schulte's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cloonan-Schulte to family and friends
    2.9
    Dr. Cloonan-Schulte's Performance
    in Tempe, AZ |
    She seems interested and sweet but she is so far removed from human compassion it embarasses me to say she is my doctor. I have several medical maladies. I didn't ask for nor want but my life is pain. She has treated me like I am a hypocondriact that doesn't merit true medical care. I hate going to see her. Furthermore she has misdiagnosed me more than once. She is my nightmare. I wish her on no one as anyone that can read can be a better doctor than her. Only been to one doctor worse in my 59
    in Tempe, AZ |
    After a very bad experience with a different MD in the Phoenix area, it was such a relief to find this doctor! She was very friendly with me, listened attentively to my concerns, and made sure I was as informed as I could be about the treatment I was receiving. I appreciate her general philosophy, approach, and emphasis on evidence-based medicine. I did not feel like I was being rushed out of the office, or like my questions weren't worth her time.
    in Chandler, AZ |
    I went To her and she gave me a Cortizone shot which killed a nerve in my elbow and my hands and now I suffer every day because of her. I have went back to her for a follow up two times now and she don't really care. She said that Cortizone shot did not do that but as soon as she stuck the needle in my elbow it put Pins and needles into my hands fingers arm and elbow so I know that's what help. I would not give her one star she is not worth it.
    Have you seen Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte, MD?
    Are you Dr. Cloonan-Schulte?

Dr. Cloonan-Schulte's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Cloonan-Schulte has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cloonan-Schulte's Board Certifications

Dr. Cloonan-Schulte does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cloonan-Schulte and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Creighton University

Graduated in 1997

St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center

Dr. Cloonan-Schulte does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cloonan-Schulte and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cloonan-Schulte does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cloonan-Schulte and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.