Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD

Family MedicineFemaleAge 53

Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Seguin, TX and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Far Eastern University--Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation medical school in 1993. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Carreon to book an appointment.

Dr. Carreon

Carreon Melanie MD

1199 E College St Seguin, TX 78155

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Family Medicine Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Carreon treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Carreon accepts

Dr. Carreon accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Carreon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carreon

3.8

Dr. Carreon

Great Experience. Friendly staff with a great doctor. All my questions were answered and I received awesome results with my procedure. I am extremely happy. Anyone looking for lipo should definitely come here!
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?
great results on smart liposuction, thanks dr. carreon! thank you thank you thank you :)
May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?
Loved my results! Dr. Carreon cares and tells it like it is, i was told that it might hurt and people's pain tolerance are different from one another but surprisingly it wasn't painful at all for me! Thank you for great results and very happy!
Love Results in San Antonio, TX – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?
I was 73 years old when I went to see Dr. Melanie Carreon for a Smart Lipo Triplex upper and lower abdomen, waist, and bra rolls. Surgery lasted 4-6 hours. Woke up with no problems and went home that same day followed instructions taking the medications as prescribed. I saw immediate results even with little swelling. Took all the medications until finished. Lost weight and inches , was very satisfied with the end results. Now I wear a size 6 dress. I am very happy and continue to exercise.
Anita Samarron in Elmendorf, TX – Sep 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?
I went to dr carreon for smartlipo triplex for my upper and lower abdomen (only because she sold me on it wouldnt look right with just lower done) waist and bra roll. I didnt see any changes she even said she didnt see any change its like she didnt even do anything! Im not a big girl im 5'8 140 lbs i just had spots i wanted to fix. I visited her 3x and called several times and she just blames it on me...shes a crook and a scam! I will not recommend her!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
T.rufus in Houston, TX – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?
I went in for a smart lipo procedure to remove my love handles. She promised that I would see results. It has been almost two years since my surgery and my abdominal area looks worse than before and my love handle remained the same. It was as if she hadn't listened to my concerns. At the postoperative appointment she told me well I guess that's the way your body is made. I don't even know if she is a real doctor. But you pay for what you get. Highly do not recommend!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
San Antonio Texas – Jul 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Carreon?

University Tx Med Branch Hosps