Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 51

Dr. Carreon

Carreon Melanie MD

1199 E College St Seguin, TX 78155

Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD is a family medicine specialist in Seguin, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Far Eastern University--Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation in 1993 and specializes in family medicine.

At a glance

• Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling . Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Carreon accepts

Dr. Carreon accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Carreon treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Carreon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carreon

3.8

Dr. Carreon?
Dr. Carreon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD
Great Experience. Friendly staff with a great doctor. All my questions were answered and I received awesome results with my procedure. I am extremely happy. Anyone looking for lipo should definitely come here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?
great results on smart liposuction, thanks dr. carreon! thank you thank you thank you :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?
Loved my results! Dr. Carreon cares and tells it like it is, i was told that it might hurt and people's pain tolerance are different from one another but surprisingly it wasn't painful at all for me! Thank you for great results and very happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?
I was 73 years old when I went to see Dr. Melanie Carreon for a Smart Lipo Triplex upper and lower abdomen, waist, and bra rolls. Surgery lasted 4-6 hours. Woke up with no problems and went home that same day followed instructions taking the medications as prescribed. I saw immediate results even with little swelling. Took all the medications until finished. Lost weight and inches , was very satisfied with the end results. Now I wear a size 6 dress. I am very happy and continue to exercise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?
I went to dr carreon for smartlipo triplex for my upper and lower abdomen (only because she sold me on it wouldnt look right with just lower done) waist and bra roll. I didnt see any changes she even said she didnt see any change its like she didnt even do anything! Im not a big girl im 5'8 140 lbs i just had spots i wanted to fix. I visited her 3x and called several times and she just blames it on me...shes a crook and a scam! I will not recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?
I went in for a smart lipo procedure to remove my love handles. She promised that I would see results. It has been almost two years since my surgery and my abdominal area looks worse than before and my love handle remained the same. It was as if she hadn't listened to my concerns. At the postoperative appointment she told me well I guess that's the way your body is made. I don't even know if she is a real doctor. But you pay for what you get. Highly do not recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Carreon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Carreon?

University Tx Med Branch Hosps