Dr. Melanie Aya-Ay, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 44

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Melanie Aya-Ay, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lutz, FL and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Aya-Ay has extensive experience in Breast Surgery. She graduated from University Of Louisville medical school in 2003. She is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Melanie Aya-Ay, MD

Dr. Joseph Brown

17523 N Dale Mabry Hwy Lutz, FL 33548 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Aya-Ay with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital today at (813) 994-0358.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital.

Dr. Aya-Ay's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aya-Ay

4.3

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Aya-Ay

My experience with Dr. Aya-ay was seamless. She is knowledgeable, informative and recommends what is best for the patient with their unique wants/needs. She took as much time with me as I needed and made me feel very comfortable even though I had many anxieties (which was key for me in finding a surgeon). She is someone I can trust and I am glad that I found her and her practice. My surgery went well and I was completely at ease! After care by her and her staff was great and they were always there with any questions or concerns that I had. I will always recommend Dr. Aya-ay and her practice.
Meghan – Dec 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Aya-Ay, MD?
So many plastic surgeons won’t accept Medicare advantage plans but she did. I had a very aggressive breast cancer that grew quickly and needed removed quickly. She seems to accept my emergency as her emergency and performed my reconstruction as such. This all happened as I was diagnosed mid January and my construction in February. I am a snowbird from Ohio and this all happened so quickly and was blessed to find not only the best at what she does but does it with such style and grace.
Dr Mary Lynd – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Aya-Ay, MD?
i had to have a implant taken out from servere infection from dr landon six months later dr aya did my surgery my skin was stuck to my chest i said if you have to use expander do it she didnt put in another implant under muscle ans stratise and had to redo my other to match the same implant dr landon messed up is still so deformed sink holes, deep creases hurts real bad, doesnt match one up one down im lop sided it looks gross cost me 12,000 for nothing now i have to have both taken out all this
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
valerie in Holiday, FL – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Aya-Ay, MD?
Dr. Aya-ay is one of the most caring doctors I have met. She has great bedside manner and will answer any questions you have no matter how big or small. Although she mostly works with breast cancer patients and helping them through a difficult time in their life. She also does a variety of cosmetic procedures. I love how I feel when I leave here office my younger self that's not over done.
May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Aya-Ay, MD?
This business establishment charged my insurance 521 dollars for consult. They never once mentioned I would have a charge and now i owe 150 for a 15 min consulting. I would steer clear of any business like this that not only over charges, but does not make patients aware of potential charges. I even spoke to Gina about credit and 100% not willing to work with me.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jon in Tampa Florida – May 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Aya-Ay, MD?
I have been trying to get a reduction for 3 yrs, but have always had issues with my insurance, not the surgeons. Finally, I get a new health insurance and clearance from them, only for Dr. Aya-ay to insist that I need to go through a battery of tests to determine that fibro adenomas that I've had for 7 years are fibro adenomas. Instead of calling to tell me I needed more tests like she had the other times, I had to take time off work and spend money for her to tell me to wait yet another 6 mos
SM in Tampa, FL – Jan 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Aya-Ay, MD?
Dr. Aya-Ay is wonderful. I don't do survey or post comments about anything. She took such good care of me during my fight with breast cancer I couldn't not share with others how wonderful she is. My last surgery was in 2012. I stumbled on this site when I was looking for her number to give to a friend. And just had to tell everyone about her 5 start care. She even took time to explain to my then 9 year the process and made her feel very conformable. Words cannot explain caring she is
34 year old with breast cancer in Tampa, FL – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Aya-Ay, MD?
Dr. Aya-Ay is such a great doctor. My journey with breast cancer was a very rocky road and with all the many doctors I saw and were responsible for me she took the best care of me and literally, I believe, saved my life. She takes the time to go the extra mile and geninuely cares. And her work is awesome, my reconstruction is amazing.
Mar 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Aya-Ay, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aya-Ay?