Dr. Melaney Caldwell, MD

Dr. Melaney Caldwell, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Caldwell Pediatric/Wellness Ctr 2035 Waterside Rd Ste 105 Prince George, VA 23875 Get Directions

Dr. Melaney Caldwell, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Prince George, VA. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Caldwell is affiliated with Southside Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Caldwell's Experience

See how Dr. Caldwell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Caldwell

Dr. Caldwell accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Caldwell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Caldwell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caldwell to family and friends
Dr. Caldwell's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Richmond, VA |
I LOVE HER! We've seen many pedi's, she is by far my favorite! She was thorough, patient, made me feel involved and respected as a parent, wasn't condescending about my choices, she LISTENED and didn't just brush off my concerns! No god-complex you see with other doctors! We did have to wait an hour, but we had 5 kids being seen for the first time. I think it was the paperwork. She was worth it! VERY knowledgeable about many forms of healthcare. Not a pill-pusher!
Chester, VA |
I have been taking my son to Dr. Caldwell since he was 2. In the past few years service has declined a lot.Wait times are ridiculous. They make you wait outside for over 45 min. and then inside as well. Dr. Caldwell is very kind but it is just not worth it. Last time I waited for almost an hour and I decided to leave. They don't care. No apologies or anything.
Powhatan, VA |
Dr. Caldwell is a very caring doctor who goes out of her way to help. She thinks outside the box and comes up with real solutions to medical issues my child faces.
Petersburg, VA |
My children and I love Dr. Caldwell and her staff! She is knowledgeable, kind and listens to you, she truly cares and it shows.
Midlothian, VA |
I made the 30 min. drive to take my sick 3m.o. baby to 2:55 appt. with Dr. Caldwell. Once there he cried for almost an hr, finally fell asleep around 4:00. Dr. Caldwell's staff were friendly but told me several times that she was behind bc. she was taking care of a "sick baby", translation: your sick baby is less important. When she finally came, she hadn't reviewed the chart, didn't listen to me, hurt & woke up the baby examining him. It was very upsetting. She is not worth the drive or time.
in Colonial Heights, VA |
The staff in the reception area of the practice are nasty and will ignore you. Susan has a bad attitude. I have waited for at least 2 hours or more in the waiting area and another 30 to 45 minutes the examination room. No one calls you back on results on any test given to your child. Dr. Caldwell seemed to be nice until she laughed at my daughter's condition / situation. This returned me off completely. I do not take my children there any more and I wouldn't recommend anyone else going there.
Odessa, TX |
Dr. Caldwell is fantastic!!! Susan working the frontdesk makes me want to leave this practice. My family been going there for three years and never once has she been pleasant in office or over the phone. When my children are sick I'm naturally stressed her mood only makes the experience worse.
in Norfolk, VA |
Awesome doctor. I feel like she really cares about my child and every time we're in there she spends ample time with us asking questions and discussing any concerns we have. Unlike so many of my son's former pediatricians (we're military), she takes the time to make sure she understands the situation before making a diagnosis. I also never felt like she was blowing off my concerns as a first time parent problem without first actually looking into the concern.
in spring grove, va |
My child has be a patient since he was one, and now he is 15 years old. Great Doctor.
Not knowledgable. This doctor needs to review some current research instead of passing her theories as facts.
in Prince George, VA |
Sat in waiting room for an hour and back in room for 45 minutes. Have been coming here almost 20 years but this is my last visit. I'll be looking for a new pediatrician. It's too bad because Dr. Caldwell is a good doctor...
Have you seen Dr. Melaney Caldwell, MD?
Are you Dr. Caldwell?

Compare Dr. Caldwell

Dr. Caldwell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Caldwell has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Caldwell's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

Georgetown University

Graduated in 1993

Virginia Commonwealth University Health System

Completed in 1996

Va Commonwealth University McV School Med

Dr. Caldwell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caldwell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Caldwell does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Caldwell and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.