Dr. Meike Uhler, MD

Dr. Uhler
Telehealth services available

Fertility Centers of Illinois

907 N Elm St Ste 200 Hinsdale, IL 60521

Dr. Meike Uhler, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Hinsdale, IL. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Uhler to book an appointment.

Compare with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists

Compare Dr. Uhler with our nearby Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital today at (630) 360-2663.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Dr. Uhler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Uhler

Dr. Uhler?
I’ve been to FCI for all of my pregnancies and each time I went back it seemed to have deteriorated in service. The first few times 7-8 years ago, the doctor genuinely cared about you and your success but now it’s just numbers and money. Her nursing staff at the Warrenville office was clueless and really messed up my protocol and it’s a miracle that I was even able to get thru the cycle. When I did get pregnant because I didn’t want to take the chance of freezing poor embryos instead of paying the high cryo rates for one month- I was questioned on my decision. I moved forward and guess what I got pregnant and the doctor was shocked that it took. The pregnancy was extremely difficult and things went wrong along the way but eventually I had my baby. Would I recommend them, no and the doctor has a passion for money and numbers not people and family. They just grew way too fast and it has caused this.
Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr Uhler and her team had a very smooth process for patients going through something that could be so difficult to handle. I would recommend her to anyone going through any type of infertility.
Sep 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler has helped my husband and I get pregnant with two children. She knows what she’s doing! We especially appreciated that she did not push us towards IVF, but was supportive of us continuing to try IUI.
Grateful – Sep 04, 2019
Hi Grateful, thank you so much for your positive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr Uhler and her entire staff at Fertility Center of IL were wonderful and very friendly. I had an unexplained infertility as everything looked normal with my previous doctor. Dr. Uhler took the right approach to check my hormones levels and I got pregnant with my first baby within 2 months of the treatment. Dr Uhler and her staff made this journey very easy, enjoyable and memorable for us. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone willing to start a family.
Aurora – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr.Uhler is excellent doctor with patience & knowledgeable .
Praveen in Naperville, IL – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler and her team in Warrenville have given us the most precious gift - two beautiful children. Her patience, tenacity and overall support from her team made an emotional and difficult experience so enjoyable and memorable. Dr. Uhler is absolutely exceptional and I am so thankful to have chosen her as my doctor.
Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Mr Uhler was wonderful to work with. She did a great job explaining everything, and made us very comfortable with the treatment plan and care by both her and her staff.
Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler was an amazing asset to have along this journey.
K Cooper in Palos Hills, IL – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler and the entire staff at Fertility Center of IL were absolutely wonderful. I felt so comfortable with them. They made a very difficult journey of infertility easier to manage and cope with. I had been working with another infertility specialist for over a year before switching practices - and it was the best thing I ever did. The office staff are so caring and so concerned about you. We've had some heartaches along the way, but couldn't have done it wi/o Dr.Uhler, LaDonna, Patti, Diane!
Plainfield, IL – Jan 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Uhler and FCI to anyone that is looking for some help with trying to conceive. The bedside manner of everyone at the facility is fantastic. It's obviously a very sensitive subject to those that have fertility issues, and the receptionist, nurses and Dr. Uhler do a great job at answering any questions, or help along the way. They really do care about every patient that comes through their doors. It took us 8 months, but our little miracle is due in August!
Daena in Warrenville, IL – Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler is very smart and on top of everything, but also very approachable. She takes her time answering all of your questions and never makes you feel rushed. I am currently pregnant with my first baby after my first IVF cycle with Dr. Uhler. Previously I had seen another MD who didn't hold a candle to Dr. Uhler's compassion and expertise. So happy I switched! I will definitely return to Dr. Uhler for my future children.
Chicago, IL – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
I was pushed towards a donor egg just after one failed IVF cycle. Then after talking to my girlfriend it turned out that Dr Uhler did the same to her, when she was 38 at the time. If your case is "problematic", beware. Also I felt that so much time was waisted - Dr Uhler requires a second appointment specifically for IVF after an initial consult (6 week wait times two). Then after a cancelled cycle, I was again supposed to wait for yet another 6 weeks for a follow up. I found a new doctor.
M in Hinsdale – Sep 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
The staff at the Warrenville office was absolutely amazing. They were friendly, encouraging and always did a very great job. It was a little challenging to work with other offices because the nurses did not know the details of my case and could not answer my questions. I thought that I would see the doctor more often during the process. It really felt more like the nurses and the ultra sound technicians were my doctors. I think explaining the process beforehand would have put me more at ease
Shana in Aurora, IL – May 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler was a very thorough, articulate and compassionate doctor. She addressed all of my needs and made sure everything was taken care of quickly and professionally.
Elizabeth F. in Wheeling, IL – Dec 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Very happy with this clinic! Dr. Uhler really takes the time with his patients and explains everything in a manner you understand. The staff is friendly and always welcoming! I would recommend this clinic to anyone struggling with infertility!
Silvia Valenzuela in Dekalb, IL – Oct 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler was extremely professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and helpful. My husband and I went through three cycles of IVF, which made it a difficutl journey. She was always honest and straight forward with any information she provided us, which I greatly appreciated. She outlined our options, tweaking the protocol each time to help us try for a successful pregnancy. Eventually, we were able to get that! The office staff was GREAT as well. They were always warm and friendly!
MH in Downers Grove, IL – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler is a miracle worker. She never gave up on me...a particularly difficult case...and now I have my miracle. She is a true professional and an expert in her field. Anyone would be lucky to be in her medical care.
ASchweigs in Lombard, IL – Jul 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
From the minute you walk through the door till the minute you leave, everything is perfect. The receptionist, the nurses everyone is absolutely fantastic and makes you feel so comfortable. Thank you for everything you all have done for us.
Shaima in West Chicago, IL – Jun 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler is very caring and understanding. She helped my husband and I become pregnant twice using IVF. Both of our transfers were successful on the first try. I felt that I was the most important patient and was made to feel special about my situation.
Liz in Oakbrook Terrace, IL – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr Uhler and her practice at Fertility Centers of Illinois demonstrated the utmost level of professionalism in her consultations as well as her medical advice and procedures. Her staff also demonstrate a level of caring and tremendous competence and professionalism in a medical area that is extremely personal and of huge importance. We always felt that we could ask questions and we received prompt and helpful answers.
Shorewood, IL – Mar 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Uhler?

Dr. Uhler is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Northwestern University in Chicago, followed by a fellowship in Reproductive En...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility