Dr. Meike Uhler, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Uhler

Fertility Centers of Illinois

907 N Elm St Ste 200 Hinsdale, IL 60521

Dr. Meike Uhler, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Hinsdale, IL. She graduated from Tulane University Med School Louisiana and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Uhler accepts

Dr. Uhler accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Coventry Health Care of Missouri
Guardian
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Uhler treats your condition or procedure

• HIV Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Uhler is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Northwestern University in Chicago, followed by a fellowship in Reproductive En...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Uhler

Dr. Uhler?
Dr. Uhler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Meike Uhler, MD
Dr Uhler and her entire staff at Fertility Center of IL were wonderful and very friendly. I had an unexplained infertility as everything looked normal with my previous doctor. Dr. Uhler took the right approach to check my hormones levels and I got pregnant with my first baby within 2 months of the treatment. Dr Uhler and her staff made this journey very easy, enjoyable and memorable for us. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone willing to start a family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr.Uhler is excellent doctor with patience & knowledgeable .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler and her team in Warrenville have given us the most precious gift - two beautiful children. Her patience, tenacity and overall support from her team made an emotional and difficult experience so enjoyable and memorable. Dr. Uhler is absolutely exceptional and I am so thankful to have chosen her as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Mr Uhler was wonderful to work with. She did a great job explaining everything, and made us very comfortable with the treatment plan and care by both her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler was an amazing asset to have along this journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler and the entire staff at Fertility Center of IL were absolutely wonderful. I felt so comfortable with them. They made a very difficult journey of infertility easier to manage and cope with. I had been working with another infertility specialist for over a year before switching practices - and it was the best thing I ever did. The office staff are so caring and so concerned about you. We've had some heartaches along the way, but couldn't have done it wi/o Dr.Uhler, LaDonna, Patti, Diane!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Uhler and FCI to anyone that is looking for some help with trying to conceive. The bedside manner of everyone at the facility is fantastic. It's obviously a very sensitive subject to those that have fertility issues, and the receptionist, nurses and Dr. Uhler do a great job at answering any questions, or help along the way. They really do care about every patient that comes through their doors. It took us 8 months, but our little miracle is due in August!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler is very smart and on top of everything, but also very approachable. She takes her time answering all of your questions and never makes you feel rushed. I am currently pregnant with my first baby after my first IVF cycle with Dr. Uhler. Previously I had seen another MD who didn't hold a candle to Dr. Uhler's compassion and expertise. So happy I switched! I will definitely return to Dr. Uhler for my future children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
I was pushed towards a donor egg just after one failed IVF cycle. Then after talking to my girlfriend it turned out that Dr Uhler did the same to her, when she was 38 at the time. If your case is "problematic", beware. Also I felt that so much time was waisted - Dr Uhler requires a second appointment specifically for IVF after an initial consult (6 week wait times two). Then after a cancelled cycle, I was again supposed to wait for yet another 6 weeks for a follow up. I found a new doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
The staff at the Warrenville office was absolutely amazing. They were friendly, encouraging and always did a very great job. It was a little challenging to work with other offices because the nurses did not know the details of my case and could not answer my questions. I thought that I would see the doctor more often during the process. It really felt more like the nurses and the ultra sound technicians were my doctors. I think explaining the process beforehand would have put me more at ease
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler was a very thorough, articulate and compassionate doctor. She addressed all of my needs and made sure everything was taken care of quickly and professionally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Very happy with this clinic! Dr. Uhler really takes the time with his patients and explains everything in a manner you understand. The staff is friendly and always welcoming! I would recommend this clinic to anyone struggling with infertility!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler was extremely professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and helpful. My husband and I went through three cycles of IVF, which made it a difficutl journey. She was always honest and straight forward with any information she provided us, which I greatly appreciated. She outlined our options, tweaking the protocol each time to help us try for a successful pregnancy. Eventually, we were able to get that! The office staff was GREAT as well. They were always warm and friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler is a miracle worker. She never gave up on me...a particularly difficult case...and now I have my miracle. She is a true professional and an expert in her field. Anyone would be lucky to be in her medical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
From the minute you walk through the door till the minute you leave, everything is perfect. The receptionist, the nurses everyone is absolutely fantastic and makes you feel so comfortable. Thank you for everything you all have done for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler is very caring and understanding. She helped my husband and I become pregnant twice using IVF. Both of our transfers were successful on the first try. I felt that I was the most important patient and was made to feel special about my situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr Uhler and her practice at Fertility Centers of Illinois demonstrated the utmost level of professionalism in her consultations as well as her medical advice and procedures. Her staff also demonstrate a level of caring and tremendous competence and professionalism in a medical area that is extremely personal and of huge importance. We always felt that we could ask questions and we received prompt and helpful answers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?
Dr. Uhler and the whole office really care about you and your family. They are very flexible with appointments and work with your schedule. Anytime I had a question they would answer the phone right away or get back to me within the hour. I have used FCI for two successful miracles and would recommend them to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meike Uhler, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Uhler?

Fertility Centers of Illinois

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Uhler treats patients.

Alexian Brothers Medical Center