Dr. Mehul Taylor, MD

Dr. Mehul Taylor, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Mehul Taylor, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Palmdale, CA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Antelope Valley Hospital.

Dr. Taylor's Experience

See how Dr. Taylor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taylor

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Taylor has admitting privileges.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Taylor's Performance
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr Taylor did my knee and meniscus surgery. I am pleased with the care and result that I have received. His staff is friendly, wait time for appointments is short, and my PT-Darlene is excellent. I would highly recommend Dr Taylor and Valley Orthopedic Institute.
in Quartz Hill, CA |
Dr. Taylor is absolutely phenomenal!! On Dec 22, at 6 pm, my daughter broke her arm and by 11 am, she was in surgery with Dr. Taylor having it reset. Dr. Taylor, while comforting a terrified and distraught child, provided intelligent, caring, engaging care and was incredibly responsive to all our questions and concerns. Dr. Taylor takes his time to discuss everything with us before he examines the arm. You get his full and undivided attention! There is no one better than Dr. Taylor!
in Canyon Country, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Taylor for many years for treatment of sever arthritis in both my knees.His treatment for me was excellent starting with gel and cortisone injections. As of last year he has replaced both of my knees with complete success. It has been just 3 months since my last TKR and I feel fantastic! I am active and living my fun life again. I boast to everyone he is the best surgeon, he listens and is caring, most of all made me his priority with my surgeries. He is a God send for me.
in Lake Hughes,CA. |
I was so very pleased with Dr Taylor,he is a GEM! Such a great visit. Thank you so much for relieving the pain in my knees!!! Didn't even feel the injections! You are FABULOUS and KIND!
Ridgecrest, CA |
Dr. Taylor treated me for a rupture Achilles, the treatment and care I received was excellent. Dr. Taylor went over my treatment options. Basically a choice of either surgery or immobilize the ankle/Achilles to let it heal. He admitted that probability for both options was about the same, although the surgery also carried a chance of infection. I was impressed, in my experience, Surgeons are often biased toward surgical approaches. The treatment and care I received was excellent.
in Tehachapi,CA. |
Having had a plica removed and meniscus on my knee in November 2016 I could not be happier with Dr. Taylor, his surgical staff, and office staff. Everyone is pleasant and always very helpful. From my first visit for my knee to all follow up visits I was seen from entering the office to back out and on my way in about 20 min. at the most. And Dr. Taylor gave me plenty of time to ask questions and explain what was happening with my knee and any questions or concerns I had .
in Valencia, CA |
I am a competitive athlete and at 71 years old had multiple tears in my shoulder. Dr. Taylor examined me and explained the risks of having surgery or not having surgery. Additionally he told me it would be a long recovery but should heal and allow full function and range of motion. It was a year ago and I am back to my workout routine with good strength. The surgery was so successful that I had full range of motion in just a few weeks and NO PAIN during the healing process.
in Lancaster, CA |
My brother and I have been seeing him for sport related injuries for years and have always had excellent service and advice. I tore my ACL over a year ago racing motocross. I went to see Dr. Taylor right after to see what his diagnosis on my knee. He had me get an MRI where he noticed my torn ACL and recommended at my age to have reconstruction surgery. I put if off for a year due to personal reasons but now 3 months after surgery I am glad I had it done. Dr. Taylor is an excellent doctor.
in Auburn, CA |
I had knee pain and was planning a 3 wk trek to Mt. Everest base camp. After trying to get a local appointment with an orthopedist in northern CA. and being told I had to wait 6 to 10 weeks for an initial appointment, I called Dr. Taylor's office on the advice of a hiking friend and was seen the next day. Even though the drive was over 400 miles, it was well worth it. Dr. Taylor even arranged a same-day MRI before I drove home. Gave me the info I needed to decide on going on trek.
Lancaster, Ca |
Dr. Taylor and his staff, at Valley Orthopedic and Oasis Surgery Center, are Amazing! Always very helpful and as accommodating as possible. Dr. Taylor did my second ACL reconstruction and I much prefer him and his technique to my first surgeon. Explained the procedure very clearly and explained all my options. I am now 6 months post op with no issues or complications.
in Palmdale ca |
Very accommodating, the staff Is outstanding. The specialist helped answer all my questions and help me understand what is actually wrong with my knee. Highly recommended!!!
in TEHACHAPI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Taylor. He is very kind, thorough and spends the time to explain everything so one feels very comfortable with the diagnosis and treatment. The office staff is wonderful. They are very friendly, efficient and competent.
in Canyon Country, Ca |
Dr Taylor has been very helpful with many areas of my body that I have injured. Both knees, right hamstring, and shoulder pain. He nsures he understands your concerns and provides clear guidance on how to improve your medical issue. I have been under his care for over two years.
in Lancaster, CA |
I had a sore and inflamed elbow. My husband took me to see Dr. Taylor. He correctly diagnosed the problem as bursitis, prescribed medication, treatment and tests. In no time the condition was cured. Dr. Taylor is very pleasant and informative. He really knows his stuff. If you have an orthopedic problem, I highly recommend you go and see him.
in Tehachapi, CA |
Dr. Taylor did an amazing job repairing my knee. I had been walking around in pain for 3 to 4 years. I had already had a previous knee surgery that failed. Dr. Taylor worked with me so diligently to try and figure out what the issue was. I have never felt rushed out of the office, all of my appointments have been exactly on time and I have never waited more than 15 minutes to see him. My knee is 100% better. Thank you Dr. Taylor for changing my life and giving my mobility back!
in Lancaster, CA |
Continuously an exceptional wait time with a friendly and inviting staff. I felt no rush at all and the specialist ensured that I was knowledgable about my condition. I understand that it is very difficult to be seen by an orthopedic specialty office on such short notice, however this office dependably figures out how to fit me into the schedule as soon as possible. Extremely proficient doctor and staff, would highly recommend.
in Palmdale CA |
He is not worth a star. Extremely rude walked out before I finished. I guess only after money. No surgery no time. Not even helpful.
in Tehachapi, CA |
Very nice doctor but the office visit was less than satisfactory. After an x-ray, I was ushered into Dr. Taylor's office, where, after exchanging pleasantries, he spent about 5 minutes inspecting and commenting on my x-ray, performing 1 very short physical exam, & ordering an MRI. No questions about lifestyle, physical activities, or anything else that might help establish a good diagnosis. Dissatisfied w/time spent w/me & figure this is just another insurance-directed office.
Have you seen Dr. Mehul Taylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Taylor?

Compare Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Taylor's Board Certifications

• Broken Arm
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot