Dr. Mehul Amin, MD

Internal MedicineMaleAge 43

Internal Medicine

Dr. Mehul Amin, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in Lansdale, PA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from American University of the Caribbean in 2006. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Einstein Medical Center Montgomery and Grand View Health. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Mehul Amin, MD

Amin Medical Center

21 S Valley Forge Rd Ste 100 Lansdale, PA 19446
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Amin with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at Jefferson Abington Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Abington Hospital today at (215) 596-4838.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Abington Hospital.

Dr. Amin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Amin

Very good Doctor
My Doctor of over 30 years retired at the end of 2021. I researched Doctors in the area, asked my specialty Doctors for recommendations, and decided Dr. Amin was the one I wanted to see. I have had two office appointments with him this year and have found him to be the most thorough Doctor I have ever seen. He takes the time to review and explain blood test results in detail and in a manner that you understand. If you do not understand anything during your visit, he explains it again. He shows a genuine concern for your health issues and gives understandable advice on how to feel better and stay healthy. I very much recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for a new Doctor in the area.
Mike S. – Aug 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Out of all the PCP’s I’ve had in my entire life, I would be doing a injustice if I didn’t recommend Dr.Amin and his offices. They are all very professional, they answer your calls and portal questions right away. Very kind mannered and they truly care about your health. I personally had a life saving event that wouldn’t of been prevented if it weren’t for his physicians, their swift follow up and getting me into a specialist right away. I’m very blessed to be their patient. Join the family.
Joy – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
The staff was kind and courteous. I felt like they actually cared about me and my well being. The office is offering virtual appointments, and I think it was great. I was able to ask questions get answers and didn’t feel rushed at all.
Jul 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
The Dr. Himself is a very friendly individual. The staff overall is friendly & helpful. I do see an NP most of the time we go, but if needed the Dr can be contacted for special cases.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
There is no doctor that better cares for my wife and myself than Dr. Mehul Amin. We have Dr. Mehul Amin as our primary care phycision for over six years now and his medical treatment has made and kept us healthy more than ever before in our lives. He diagnoses us spot on every time and our health continues to be well ongoing. We are 65 and 68 and have never been healthier now under Dr. Mehul Amin's care. His staff too we give all high marks. Highly recommended. A+++++
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
A good doctor's comforting and reassuring words are sometimes more powerful than medicines. All doctors at Amin Medical Center are excellent in proving true medical care . We would specially recommend Dr. Mehul Amin for his kind and caring service to patients. He has thorough knowledge and understanding. He always guide patient in a right direction. Thank you dr for being there whenever we needed your true medical guidence.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Excellent service and always very caring I am delighted with Dr. Amin service and I would recommend all my family friends to visit his office Thank you Mahmud Hassan
Mahmud Hassan in Lansdale , PA – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Excellent Care, very thorough. Exam consisted of a dialogue between the practitioner and myself, which I appreciated. I felt I was listened to, and I felt my medical concerns were addressed and a mutual resolution was achieved to help resolve my issue.
Cheryl in Lansdale, PA – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Dr. Amin spent enough time with me on my last visit on April 6, 2018 in Lansdale office. The waiting time was only few minutes. We discussed my health condition, medications, and my concerns in detailed and Dr. Amin provided all answers to my satisfaction. He is one of the best doctors I know and his office staff is courteous.
Tushar Patel in Blue Bell, PA – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Dr. Mehul Amin is the best Dr. I ever met in my life. He is a gentleman and was so nice to us. I went his office for my parent's medical examination and vaccinations for green card file and he treated us like family. Thank you so much, Dr. Amin, I also must say about Indira & Vanya you girls are the best. I'm glad that I found you. ?
Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Dr. Amin is a wonderful physician. He spends the time necessary with his patients and really listens to what they say, which is no longer common practice with many doctors/practices. Dr. Amin’s office includes a variety of health practitioners who support him and every one of them is equally supportive and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Amin and the entire practice without hesitation or reservation. You’ll be happy you went to see him!
Jeanne Dagna in Skippack, PA – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Great service, the doctor and his staff are very friendly and always helpful. I have recommended this practice to my friends and family in the area
Philadelphia, PA – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
I can't express enough how happy I am with Dr. Mehul Amin. I've been diagnosed with diabetes and 2 other fairly significant health problems and they all happened at the same time. I needed someone who could put the time in and work with me to start recovering. I had had several very poor experiences and had given up basically when my physical therapist suggested I see Dr. Amin that that was his primary Dr. Hesitantly I went and wow I'm so glad I did.
Chris in Souderton, PA – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Dr. Mehul B. Amin has been my doctor for the past 7+ years. He is the best doctor, bar none. Dr. Amin listens to my concerns and has answers for my questions. He is kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable about whatever medical issues I have. Dr. Amin also is very patient and understanding with my daughter, who has AS. He is the perfect blend of medical expertise and caring personality.
Pauline Braccio in Lansdale, PA – Aug 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Dr. Amin and his staff provide personal attention to detail and your needs. They are never too busy to sit and talk with you regarding anything. You never feel rushed through your appointment. Absolutely love them.
Marlene Caruso in Lansdale, PA – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Visiting with Doctor Amin is always a pleasure. He takes the stress out of visits to the office by making the appointment scheduling process simple while maintaining accurate electronic records online which are made accessible to me prior to my visit. He provides unparalleled focus during our routine visits and ensures my physical, mental and emotional health are being cared for. I would highly recommend Doctor Amin to a family or friend looking for a Doctor in the Lansdale/Skippack area.
Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Dr. Amin is a very caring person. He speaks in terms you can understand. He is very easy to talk to & he takes time with his patients to ensure they understand what their health needs are.
Wayne, PA – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Dr. Amin is hands down the best doctor I've ever had. He is incredibly thorough and genuinely cares about his patient outcomes. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. Dr. Amin is exactly what you want in a family practice physician.
Joel M in Lansdale, PA – Jan 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Dr. Amin was better than other doctors I have seen for two main reasons. First and foremost his consultation style was wonderful. He asked me why I came to him, thoroughly explained what I needed to accomplish my health goals and outlined expectations in detail. Second, he built rapport with me by not making me feel rushed, asking open questions and actively listening. He also proactively saved me some money. I felt great about my first visit and would definitely recommend him to anyone.
Shawn M. in Lansdale, PA – Oct 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?
Dr. Mehul Amin listens to you. He isn't on his computer when you are talking to him. I never feel rushed. We came to Amin Medical Practice as one of his father's first patients when our daughters were four years old. I am now 69. He is very caring about helping my husband and I stay healthy, be active. His staff is very professional. I trust him. It's nice to hear a doctor ask you What are you both doing this week-end for fun.
marypm in Harleysville, PA – Jul 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehul Amin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Amin?