Dr. Mehryar R. Taban, MD

Dr. Mehryar R. Taban, MD

Oculoplastic Surgery | Male

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD 9735 Wilshire Blvd Ste 319, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Mehryar Taban is a compassionate surgeon who provides his patients the best possible care. He is an eyelid, orbit and facial plastic cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon who practices in the greater Los Angeles area, including Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara.Read more

Dr. Taban's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Taban's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taban

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Taban has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Taban's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taban to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Taban
Dr. Taban's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Los Angeles, CA |
Beautiful office, great staff, but most importantly AMAZING doctor! My mother, my husband and I are so thrilled with our aesthetic results. He answered all our questions and gave us realistic expectations. He is a true artist in the realm of Oculoplastics!
Santa Barbara, CA |
Excellent outcome for my eyelid surgery. Highly qualified, skilled ocular plastic surgeon. Very caring and responsive to my questions. Great overall experience.
in Miami, FL |
I will always be grateful to Dr. Taban and highly recommend him. He is the best oculoplastic surgeon in the US who helped me improve my image. The first procedure I had with Dr. Taban was an orbital decompression surgery. It was an important step for me to gain back my confidence. A couple a weeks ag I went back to Dr. Taban to have Xanthelasm (fat deposits) from my upper eye lids removed and results were phenomenal. Check him out #https://youtu.be/fF0uVsYbSH8 https://youtu.be/FzF3RTm391g
in Santa Barbara, CA |
Thanks to Dr. Taban I've been using injectables for the past couple of years with complete confidence in his expertise & skills! Dr. Taban pays attention to detail and on his patients having a natural look. My skin has a fuller & brighter appearance with the added benefit of reduced lines and wrinkles (-:
in San Diego, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Taban for any Eye procedure. I had bulgy eyes my whole life and thought there would be no fix. Luckily, I found Dr. Taban. I had Orbital Decompression Surgery. This surgery changed my life. I now have eyes that I love. I cannot thank Dr. Taban enough for the miracle he performed!
in Santa Barbara, CA |
I see Dr Taban twice a year to deal with my deep squint lines (which make me look angry when I'm not). Dr Taban expertly and successfully takes care of this for me. He has a gentle, low-key manner. I especially appreciate that he listens to what I want and doesn't try to talk me into other procedures. His staff is helpful, pleasant and professional.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I visited Dr. Taban for Botox injection for my frown lines, crow's feet and forehead wrinkles. He had treated my friend who was very happy with the treatment. Dr. Taban explained in detail the problems with eyelid and facial aging. I decided to proceed with Botox treatment, which he did that day. It has been a week now and I can honestly say I am very happy with the natural results. I look more rested, without the frozen look. I will definitely be back Dr. Taban!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I took my mother to visit Dr. Taban for droopy upper eyelid surgery and under eye bags surgery. We were very impressed by his demeanor and expertise in eye plastic surgery. He described what the problem was, why it happened, and what treatment was recommended (blepharoplasty). My mom scheduled her surgery under local anesthesia. She was amazed how painless the recovery was. And she is more amazed about the natural yet youthful results. We can't thank Dr. Taban enough for his excellent work!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I was referred to Dr Taban for a stye that wouldn't heal and had formed an infection and some scar tissue. His office got me in right away and they were super friendly and helpful. My first appointment was great, he saw the issue and made time to do a surgical repair right then and there. Dr Taban is incredibly skilled, informative and efficient. I went for my follow up today and all is well. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr Taban and his office for eyelid related issues!
in Beverly Hills, California |
I didn't quite take care of my skin during my late teens and 20's. I was a heavy smoker, a tanning bed user, lived in sunny Florida and spent a lot of time at the beach. I failed to use spf.. As a result of this my skin prematurely aged with dark sun spots, slight loss of elasticity and fine lines around my eyes. After a wonderful experience with Dr. Taban for epicanthroplasty, I went to see him for a chemical peel. The results are phenomenal!!! my skin is like a babies bum! :)
in Santa Barbara, CA |
I was treated for brow lift, ptosis, and benign neoplasm of lower eyelid. Dr. Taban is excellent in explaining the procedures and the post operative work.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I feel very safe with its direct analysis, I made a quick and efficient surgical procedure and recovery was very good and healthy is an excellent professional, 100% recommended
Have you seen Dr. Mehryar R. Taban, MD?
Are you Dr. Taban?

• Orbital Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Taban's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Taban says..

Oculoplastic Surgeon, specializing in reconstructive and cosmetic eye plastic surgery including eyelid surgery, orbital surgery, and lacrimal surgery.  (droopy eyelid surgery; eyelid ptosis surgery; blepharoplasty; eye bags removal; eyelid filler injection; canthoplasty; eyelid retraction surgery; eyebrow lift; revision eyelid surgery; eyelid cancer surgery; orbital decompression surgery; bulgy eye surgery; orbital tumor surgery; orbital fracture repair; orbital implant; enophthalmos; sunken eye; DCR blocked tear duct surgery)

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Facial Trauma
  • Lacrimal Disorders
  • Lacrimal Gland Tumor
  • Malignant Neoplasm of Eye
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Orbit Tumor
  • Orbital Cellulitis
  • Orbital Diseases
  • Orbital Fracture
  • Orbital Lymphoma
  • Pterygium
  • Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Stye
  • Tear Duct Disorders

Dr. Taban says..

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Skin Grafts
  • Xeomin® for Blepharospasm

No malpractice history found for California.

University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine

Facial Cosmetic Surgery

Ucla-Oculofacial Plastic Surgery Fellowship

• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery - Webster paper award, 2008
    • American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery - Webster paper award, 2008

Dr. Taban has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Taban does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taban and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Taban's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oculoplastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Taban

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Taban's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Taban

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Taban's Care Philosophy