Dr. Mehmet Gulecyuz, MD

Pediatric Cardiology | Male

3825 Highland Ave Downers Grove, IL 60515 Get Directions
Dr. Mehmet Gulecyuz, MD

Dr. Mehmet Gulecyuz, MD is a pediatric cardiology doctor who practices in Downers Grove, IL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Gulecyuz is affiliated with Edward Hospital and Health Services.

...See Less

Dr. Gulecyuz's Experience

See how Dr. Gulecyuz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gulecyuz

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gulecyuz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gulecyuz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gulecyuz to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Gulecyuz's Performance
in Merrillville, IN |
Dr. Gulecyuz is part of a team that saved my baby boy. He diagnosed my son in my 6th month of pregnancy with Truncus Arteriosus. My son is now 4 and has had 4 open heart surgeries to date. He will need more as he grows. Dr. G is very caring about his patients & their families. He was also very thorough when it came to explaining my sons condition. Although you can never be prepared for these type of situations, Dr. G helped to ease a lot of our concerns. Caiden Landor family
in Carol Stream, IL |
Dr. Gulecyuz and his nurse Julie are amazing caring individuals. They have been seeing my daughter since before her birth and they have always been professional and gone out of their ways to help. I know that I am in intelligent and caring hands when I take my daughter to see Dr. Gulecyuz and I highly recommend him to any parent looking for a caring competent professional doctor!
in Elmhurst, IL |
Our son would not be alive if it wasn't for Dr. Gulecyuz. He is extremely good at what he does. He makes it easy for anyone to understand what is going on and what his plans are. I am a teacher with no medical background and when I took our son to the ER for a recurrent heart condition, they were amazed by the clear information we were able to give that helped them treat our son. This is all because Dr. Gulecyuz not only treated our son but taught us what we needed to ensure his continued health
in Oak Park, IL |
Dr. Gulecyuz has taken great care of my son since birth. My son was born prematurely and Dr. G has made managing his stridor and SVT at home possible by educating me on both. He drew diagrames and explained everything in such detail that I know feel confident when at first I was terrified. On top of that, he gives his full attention to my son and any questions I have during our appointments. His nurse is equally as amazing. Together they're the perfect team.
in Naperville, IL |
Dr.Gulecyuz was very professional with excellent knowledge of pediatric cardiology. We were very satisfied with the way how he described the diagnosis of our daughter. We recommend him as one of the best cardiologists.
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Gulecyuz and his nurse Julie are amazing. Honestly do not know what we would do without either of them.
Have you seen Dr. Mehmet Gulecyuz, MD?
Are you Dr. Gulecyuz?

Compare Dr. Gulecyuz

Dr. Gulecyuz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Cardiology
      •  Board certified in Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics

Dr. Gulecyuz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gulecyuz's Board Certifications

Completed in 1993

Christ Hospital Mc/heart Institute For Chldn

Completed in 1996

• Turkish

Dr. Gulecyuz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gulecyuz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Cardiology