Dr. Meherji Oshtory, MD

Dr. Meherji Oshtory, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Meherji Oshtory, MD is a neurology specialist in Stockton, CA and has been practicing for 47 years. He graduated from Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences in 1968 and specializes in neurology.

Oshtory & Oshtory MDs

2626 N California St Ste I

Stockton, CA 95204

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Oshtory

See how frequently Dr. Oshtory performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Dr. Oshtory's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1968
  • Sir Jj Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1967
  • Sir Jj Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1971
  • University Of California Davis
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1974

Dr. Oshtory has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Oshtory does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oshtory and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oshtory's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oshtory to family and friends
2.4
based on 18 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Oshtory's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
FAIR
Office environment
GOOD
Staff friendliness
FAIR
Average wait time

Office staff here were very helpful and friendly. I was treat kindly and Dr Oshtory was friendly and welcoming. He explained things well and answered my questions thoroughly which made me feel at ease. He shook my hand coming and going which was also nice. I would highly recommend.
I had the worst experience with this doctor I went in and I was waiting in the waiting area more than I was in the room with the doctor I was with him for at least six minutes and he wanted to give me a shot in my brain without explanation I asked him a question he got so Mad that he walked out...more
Very thorough. The simple fact that he has so much experience made me feel a lot more comfortable than going to another neurologist. When he was unable to make a definite diagnosis of multiple sclerosis- despite all of the different tests he had done- he referred me to a specialist at U.C.S.F. That...more
This doctor is very rude. I honesty would much rather go somewhere else. He gets annoyed quickly, doesn't fully understand what your needs are. This is horrible customer satisfaction. I wouldn't come here again!

Are you Dr. Oshtory?